Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

13 hours ago, Kaiserf11 said:

Well if you want it, I see no problem on trading it, just PM me whenever you get the chance to breed one :)

You have PM...

ValleySherwood seems back to normal. I hope it wasn't being targeted...

10 hours ago, Wiz said:

I have a frozen hatchie that was forced out of it's shell that I caught from the AP. If you freeze them they keep the description of being forced.

!!!! I did not know this..... imma have to try this, I want one of these.

Do we know what the Floral Crowned spriters alt is yet? I noticed it wasn't on the Wiki

Hey everyone! Not sure where I'd post this, and I don't really know if this is just affecting me or if it's happening to everyone, but it seems like a lot of the images for the dragons on my scroll have disappeared. It looks like somewhere around half of them are missing, but most notably one of my Gemshard dragons has been replaced with what looks like... a face? Of some sort? I've never seen this face thing before, and I have no idea what's going on here, but it seems like it's just a weird visual thing. Apologies if this isn't in the right place, I couldn't seem to find a place for bug reports, and since I have no idea if this is affecting other people I don't even know if this counts as that, so I'm mostly wondering what's going on here and if anyone else has ever gotten this or is currently experiencing it too.

what.PNG

what is this.PNG

9 minutes ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

Do we know what the Floral Crowned spriters alt is yet? I noticed it wasn't on the Wiki

They don't get uploaded to the wikia without artist permission, so sometimes it takes a while. Here it is in a lineage.

@sampler-fi  Have you tried clearing your cache?

22 minutes ago, sampler-fi said:

Just tried that and it worked. Thank you!

You're welcome :)

It's a common solution for when your scroll starts looking weird ^^

5 minutes ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

What mod should I contact if I find an inappropriate dragon name?

I think any of the mods, but one of the global mods might be best -- Lady Lyzar or purpledragonclaw.

loltears - this thread is very active because it is useful - and it always has new questions. It was started a long time ago, but has very many new posts which are not just bumps.  If you check your own settings you can choose which threads you get notifications for.

At the top left of the page, click the down arrow next to your name and go to "account settings" - then to Notification settings  - and where it says  method to use, uncheck all the buttons (yes I have one checked - that's what I happen to want !) and hit SAVE - and you shouldn't get notifications any more.

1260620292_Image1.png.048771e16acff37de8b095f260d263be.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 hours ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

What mod should I contact if I find an inappropriate dragon name?

Any mod will do.

Is there anywhere on the forum that I can like... trade a Sunrise dragon with someone so that they hatch it for me properly (so it definitely becomes a SUNRISE dragon)? I swear there was like an "egg-sitting" thing somewhere but I can't find it. 

1 minute ago, Tesla said:

Is there anywhere on the forum that I can like... trade a Sunrise dragon with someone so that they hatch it for me properly (so it definitely becomes a SUNRISE dragon)? I swear there was like an "egg-sitting" thing somewhere but I can't find it. 

Not that I know of. There is an egg-sitting thread, but it's supposed to be used when you're offline for a long period of time and need someone to make sure your eggs don't get sick/die. There's no trading involved.

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Not that I know of. There is an egg-sitting thread, but it's supposed to be used when you're offline for a long period of time and need someone to make sure your eggs don't get sick/die. There's no trading involved.

Makes sense. In that case, would it work if I un-fogged my Sunrise after the "Sunset hatching time" is over, put it in some hatcheries, and let it hatch by itself while I am still asleep? It's at 2 days 8 hours and at the last hatching stage, would it get sick if I did this?

4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Makes sense. In that case, would it work if I un-fogged my Sunrise after the "Sunset hatching time" is over, put it in some hatcheries, and let it hatch by itself while I am still asleep? It's at 2 days 8 hours and at the last hatching stage, would it get sick if I did this?

That should work. But I would only put it in one hatchery if it is already under 3 days and at the last cracking stage. That should be enough to have it hatch instantly when it hits the Sunrise window.

5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

No; you'd need to be there to open it up - it would get too many views while waiting, and die.

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No; you'd need to be there to open it up - it would get too many views while waiting, and die.

I don't think so if you only put it in one -- one like Evina's that doesn't automatically ER low-time eggs.

I guess there is some risk. Too bad Ward only lasts 6 hours!

Edited by purplehaze

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Just now, purplehaze said:

I don't think so if you only put it in one -- one like Evina's that doesn't automatically ER low-time eggs.

Yeah, was thinking to only put it in one if I did do that. I could also set an alarm and wake up early to make sure it gets hatched. Sunrises are a pain in my neck. 😒 Thank you guys for the responses! Hopefully I'll get it done in any case.

2 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Yeah, was thinking to only put it in one if I did do that. I could also set an alarm and wake up early to make sure it gets hatched. Sunrises are a pain in my neck. 😒 Thank you guys for the responses! Hopefully I'll get it done in any case.

You could also ward your Sunrise before putting it in hatcheries. That will stop it from getting sick while you're sleeping :)

42 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

You could also ward your Sunrise before putting it in hatcheries. That will stop it from getting sick while you're sleeping :)

Oh! Forgot about that completely somehow! Thank you! Maybe I won't have to wake up early and be cranky now. 🤗

edit: Realized that purplehaze also said something about ward...my eyes completely skipped it. lol

Edited by Tesla

32 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I guess there is some risk. Too bad Ward only lasts 6 hours!

For ER-able sunrise/sunset eggs, it's not even a problem. Because the non-hatching windows are only 6 hours long. ;)