Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes. You just cannot accept before you unlock.

THANK you !

4 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I'm sure this answered somewhere, but why did my Aria produce a pink egg? https://dragcave.net/lineage/UVuFG

What's up with that? This is a new Aria, not an Old Pink! I'm confused. XD

Because just occasionally they can. I've had a couple too.

7 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

What's up with that? This is a new Aria, not an Old Pink! I'm confused. XD

It's just a nod to their heritage, as well as making it possible for people to continue certain lineages that depended on Old Pinks producing Pinks.

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Because just occasionally they can. I've had a couple too.

That is totally weird. I never knew that could happen. Thank you. That makes Arias much more interesting for me! I just had ANOTHER Aria produce a pink egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/GgClL

Since it was with a holiday, I was totally weirded out. Haha. I had no idea. Thanks!

If you breed dragons and they produce more than one egg, can you keep them all given that you have space?

And you MUST pick one to keep, or they will ALL be abandoned.

Why can't be ND's obtaining methods etc. discussed on this forum? It seems for me like any other game mechanics so why?

For one thing, it led to a lot of multiscrolling.

55 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Why can't be ND's obtaining methods etc. discussed on this forum? It seems for me like any other game mechanics so why?

Mostly because the discussion was abused when it was allowed and people were encouraging multiscrolling. The mods talked about it a few years ago, but decided not to take a chance again.

12 hours ago, Cyberr said:

ND discussion is allowed on the unofficial DC Discord, if you'd like to join ^^

6 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

ND discussion is allowed on the unofficial DC Discord, if you'd like to join ^^

Where can I find it?

Did anyone else have the font on the main website randomly change?... For some reason my font is really weird now, I'm not sure why?

3 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

Did anyone else have the font on the main website randomly change?... For some reason my font is really weird now, I'm not sure why?

TJ's custom fonts may not have loaded properly. Maybe CTRL+refresh gets them back for you?

Anyone know how to get Purple Siyats? I had 2 eggs that I kept fogged until they were 2 days & like 9 hours? and they hatched out Blue. XD Not that I don't need Blue ones, but I would like to get Purple without having to trade stuff I don't have for them, like 2nd gen prizes & CB Golds. XD When they first came out someone said hatch them at less than 3 days to get one, or maybe I'm mis-remembering?

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

1 minute ago, kiramaru7 said:

Anyone know how to get Purple Siyats? I had 2 eggs that I kept fogged until they were 2 days & like 9 hours? and they hatched out Blue. XD Not that I don't need Blue ones, but I would like to get Purple without having to trade stuff I don't have for them, like 2nd gen prizes & CB Golds. XD When they first came out someone said hatch them at less than 3 days to get one, or maybe I'm mis-remembering?

They need to be under 2 days.

2 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

At the age of 5 days or older. So without incubate, it needs to be less than 2 days on the coundown, not 3 days.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just now, Lagie said:

They need to be under 2 days.

Oh... thanks, Lagie. So I should have waited another day. XD

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

At the age of 5 days or older. So without incubate, it needs to be less than 2 days on the coundown, not 3 days.

Thanks, Ruby Eyes. I see I should have waited another day, before unfogging my eggs.

Also, Mods, sorry about the double post.

Ugh...don't know if this is the right place for this, but I have a trade on the trade hub...someone offered...I'm not locked AT ALL, but they are so I can't accept. What can I do in this situation? I know I can't name them or call them out, I will not do this! Is there any way to, like, poke them? XD

I like their offer! I want to accept! If this is answered somewhere else, please point me! 

If all I have to do is wait until they're unlocked...well, I guess I will.

Just now, Suzumiya said:

If all I have to do is wait until they're unlocked...well, I guess I will.

Unless they have a forum account, you will just have to wait.

Just now, Kaini said:

Unless they have a forum account, you will just have to wait.

Thank you. I really do wish we had a 'poke' option, though! :)