Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

18 minutes ago, Bodecia said:

So, the new Trade thing doesn't seem to be working for me.  I have had an offer on a trade, and it won't allow me to accept it. It only gives me the decline option.  What gives?

Either you or the other person has too many eggs/hatchies.

5 hours ago, Bodecia said:

So, the new Trade thing doesn't seem to be working for me.  I have had an offer on a trade, and it won't allow me to accept it. It only gives me the decline option.  What gives?

If you are on a computer you can hover with your mouse over the accept button and it should give you a little info box why it‘s greyed out depending on what browser you use. Only tried it in Firefox and Edge so far and it’s not working on Edge for me. 

I was just coming to ask that! It's been a bit unusually slow for me for the past few days, thought it was just on my side but it doesn't seem to be an issue with any other site. This morning it seems even worse.

I've had some periods of extreme slowness in the past few days, but today seems pretty normal. But I haven't been cave hunting yet today. Scroll and view and lineage and actions are all loading pretty well for me, though.

It seems up and down... I'm hunting the biomes and AP right now and sometimes it will refresh just as fast as usual but sometimes it will take 4-5 seconds to do anything.

I'm finding it much slower than normal.  It doesn't time out, but is definitely sluggish.

Glad(!) it's not just me finding the cave slow right now.  Hunting the AP is like pulling teeth.  :(

I thought it was my PC from all the crap I recently downloaded, so I even re-installed Windows. Well then... I wish I looked at the Forums first. At least it's not just me, and can probably be fixable soon!

Wow, it's affecting the hatcheries. I mean that makes sense, if DC is slow to respond then hatcheries will be slower retrieving stuff from DC, I've just never thought about that before. Hard to spam my ERs with 30-second refreshes when it takes over a minute to load just the ER section.

I am also experiencing some lag when playing today.  Definitely not just you.  I'm noticing it mostly when switching biomes.

Strangely enough DC seemed to load faster on my phone then my laptop? Don't know if there is any reason for that, but I thought I'd mention it just in case it's important somehow. Maybe the mobile site isn't being affected for whatever reason?

edit:

I'm low-key freaking and am really hoping my eyes are just being stupid, can someone please tell me if this Siyat hatchling is blue or purple? It *should* be purple, hatched at under 2 days, but I can't see a difference between it and my blue hatchling. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

In the "recently browsing" bar at the bottom of the page, why are some names occasionally italicized?

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

In the "recently browsing" bar at the bottom of the page, why are some names occasionally italicized?

I think it means those people are currently typing.

Just now, Imzadi said:

I think it means those people are currently typing.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Terces said:

The one you linked looks Purple to me. :)

Thank you!

Is it possible for anyone to have adult purple Siyats yet, or is it too early because of how late they had to hatch? 

30 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Thank you!

Is it possible for anyone to have adult purple Siyats yet, or is it too early because of how late they had to hatch? 

I'm pretty sure it's too early for players to have adult purples, I don't math well, but maybe in ~24-48 hours, there'll be some?

Edited by prpldrgnfr

2 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

I'm pretty sure it's too early for players to have adult purples, I don't math well, but maybe in ~24-48 hours, there'll be some?

Wow I totally didn't read "adult" when I first answered this post, so this is an edit, and yeah there are no adult purples. *hides*

Edited by Aalbiel

2 more days for adult purples - they do need at least 3 days for growing up, after all.

Thanks all! Another random question: In the Market, has it always shown how many more shards you need when you mouse over the 'buy' button for breeds you can't afford? I really don't remember that being a thing before but I just noticed it.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Thanks all! Another random question: In the Market, has it always shown how many more shards you need when you mouse over the 'buy' button for breeds you can't afford? I really don't remember that being a thing before but I just noticed it.

I'm not sure if it has always been like that, but I noticed it quite awhile ago.