Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

3 hours ago, Nandeenah said:

I tried this a few days ago to see if a code has a l (L) or I (i) and it didn't work. Didn't know people used this to check for alts

Right-click the egg, copy the link, paste into notepad (you can set notepad to use a serif-style font) to look at your I's and l's.

9 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Right-click the egg, copy the link, paste into notepad (you can set notepad to use a serif-style font) to look at your I's and l's.

I didn't think of that! thanks

Automated censors are stupid - it may find stuff in your message just because it's ignoring spaces. What is your message?

You are not supposed to put links in your trading message.  As such, I wonder if some behind the scenes tweaking has occurred to where you can no longer do that.  What happens if you try it without the link?

If links aren't allowed, then it could be the "http" or "https" part that is being blocked.

9 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It's been like that for absolutely ages. It does make it fairer for all.

Do you mean the view page? Because I was talking about the lineage page, which has been working for me all along. I last used it 2-3 days ago.

1 minute ago, sh20000sh said:

If you upload image directly at forum, those images can be seen at following page -> https://forums.dragcave.net/attachments/

Is it possible to remove my attachments by my own? Maybe I don't have to worry about storage limit, but there still are limit...

You need to go to the post where you attached it and delete it there.

What if that post is on locked thread? I saw one of my attachment is on last year's holiday thread.

I'm - not sure.... I never had to try !

Just tested - can't be done !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is there any way to change your scroll username? I really really do not like mine. I thought of it when I was like... 12 and it's really stupid lol

2 minutes ago, offensivetitles said:

Is there any way to change your scroll username? I really really do not like mine. I thought of it when I was like... 12 and it's really stupid lol

Nope. Has been requested though:

Random thing I just thought of: Why don't egg sprites show an artist's credit? All hatchlings/adults have the 'Art Copyright' line at the bottom of the page, but apparently none of the egg sprites do? Are artists not given credit for egg sprites? I searched the pinned topics in the DR and it doesn't specifically say anything about eggs not getting credit. Given how fancy/etc some of the egg sprites are in this game, it seems strange that credit wouldn't be given.

As far as I know, TJ did the first egg sprite and so all the other egg sprites are considered re-colours of his egg. Therefore, it was established not to give any credit.

I've been wondering that too. For like... Storm or Black Truffle, fair enough, it doesn't look like much. But it does seem weird that for instance the Nexus egg is "just a recolour" 😅

Edit: Have a question but didn't want to double-post.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/e1S8

What is "0 generation"? Do all Thuweds behave this way?

Edited by Aalbiel

3 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

I've been wondering that too. For like... Storm or Black Truffle, fair enough, it doesn't look like much. But it does seem weird that for instance the Nexus egg is "just a recolour" 😅

Edit: Have a question but didn't want to double-post.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/e1S8

What is "0 generation"? Do all Thuweds behave this way?

Thuweds behave strangely at times in lineage view, yes.  No idea why on that one, usually it's the dragons that are normally breed only. 

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

If you breed two spinels together, do they ALWAYS produce green?

Currently, it seems that way.

See also here:

Hey! So my friend was a prize winner in July’s raffle and I’ve been trying to find the thread for advice for new winners and can’t :( Does anyone know this thread off the top of their head? 

10 minutes ago, Labyrinthian said:

Hey! So my friend was a prize winner in July’s raffle and I’ve been trying to find the thread for advice for new winners and can’t :( Does anyone know this thread off the top of their head? 

Do you mean this thread? - 

I think they're talking about the thread by amazon_warrior about what to do with your prize once you've won it, but I can't find it at the moment Dl