Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hey! So my friend was a prize winner in July’s raffle and I’ve been trying to find the thread for advice for new winners and can’t :( Does anyone know this thread off the top of their head? 

10 minutes ago, Labyrinthian said:

Hey! So my friend was a prize winner in July’s raffle and I’ve been trying to find the thread for advice for new winners and can’t :( Does anyone know this thread off the top of their head? 

Do you mean this thread? - 

I think they're talking about the thread by amazon_warrior about what to do with your prize once you've won it, but I can't find it at the moment Dl

Thanks Lagie but Kaini is correct, not quite the one I’m looking for. I’ll try to find it on PC when I get the chance :)

54 minutes ago, Kaini said:

I think they're talking about the thread by amazon_warrior about what to do with your prize once you've won it, but I can't find it at the moment Dl

40 minutes ago, Labyrinthian said:

Thanks Lagie but Kaini is correct, not quite the one I’m looking for. I’ll try to find it on PC when I get the chance :)

It's here:

Also, congrats! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Dunno if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do you get the new Siya dragons in colors other than green? If it has been answered, please point me in that direction. Or just give me a quickie answer if it's something simple. That's why I'm asking here instead of creating a new topic. Don't want to spam. I also have another weird question.

Does anyone know why Chickens cost more trade points than CB Golds? Seriously, I'm curious. I used to catch like one chicken a week but have never seen a CB Gold in....well, years.

9 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Dunno if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do you get the new Siya dragons in colors other than green? If it has been answered, please point me in that direction. Or just give me a quickie answer if it's something simple. That's why I'm asking here instead of creating a new topic. Don't want to spam. I also have another weird question.

Does anyone know why Chickens cost more trade points than CB Golds? Seriously, I'm curious. I used to catch like one chicken a week but have never seen a CB Gold in....well, years.

No one knows, yet. Keep an eye on the news thread, people are discussing theories and comparing notes there.

Not sure if there's an answer to your second question as well. Maybe try this thread:

20 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Dunno if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do you get the new Siya dragons in colors other than green?

TJ's are adults now, their description gives a clue.

Thank you both for the answers. Wow! TIMED dragon colors...very interesting, if that's how it works. And the Market Ratios...also interesting. So Chickens are super rare now...very, very interesting.

What are z-code dragons and why some people look for them?

zg2oC that's one of them, right?

When dead dragon lose it's ID? When I see some lineages I see gravestones with IDs or just with label "deceased" and with no ID. How does it work?

3 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

When dead dragon lose it's ID? When I see some lineages I see gravestones with IDs or just with label "deceased" and with no ID. How does it work?

Dead dragons used to get deleted from the database a long time ago, but that stopped about 5ish years ago, I think. Those who were deleted carry the "Deceased" label and code "0" (which isn't an actual dragon).

So, I've been saving every single point/coin/mana crystal/etc. in order to save up and get a CB gold from the market. I'm about a 3rd of the way there, or at least I was. May I ask why the prices keep changing? I've seen (other dragons too, most noticeably Magma and Silvers) have their prices fluctuate, Sometimes when I look the gold is at 3,900 while other times (like now) it's 4,100. why does this keep happening? it is based on the cave balancing out, a special deal on the market, or some other possibility I can't figure out? Because 200 points doesn't seem like a big deal, when it means waiting an extra TWO WEEKS it kinda is. 😕

So, my question is, what's the reason that the prices keep changing? 

12 minutes ago, Syiren said:

it is based on the cave balancing out,

That seems to be it. We haven't been told, but I think it might have to do with ratios and people breeding one or another breed.

So when you have your 3900 shards, go to the market every few hours or so and hope for the best ;)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Ratios. There's a thread monitoring it all in site discussion.

Ahh, okay. I saw that thread, but I didn't realize it was used to monitor the price of the draggos. I figured it was watching for new species being added and such. That does make sense. I feel better about it now. Thanks guys. ^_^

Next to the 'quote' text on a post there is (or should be) a little plus-sign. That allows you to 'multi-quote', you can click that for multiple posts and a little thing should show in the corner showing how many you've quoted, and if you click that it will insert them all into the reply. 

14 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

How do you combine posts/edit quotes in, and quote multiple people in one post?

I think you will find most of that information in Ruby Eyes' post on How to use the new forum