Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

39 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@Jazeki Take all your stuff out of EATW. It's the culprit.

I'm not certain if it will live, if it was an egg, could use ward.

I already had taken my dragons out of EATW and it's a hatchling, so unfortunately I cannot use ward.

So I have an issue. I clicked on an egg from the holiday biome and I get a message saying I am at the limit for that holiday breed although I do not own any CB xmas holidays? Is anyone else having this problem?

Do I need to release all my non-CB Xmas dragons to catch CB ones? I have no CB Hollies, no CB Ribbon Dancers, and no CB Yulebucks, but it says I can't catch them because I am at my limit. I have a few messy ones. Do I need to release these or is this a glitch that will probably be fixed by tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, Yunako said:

Do I need to release all my non-CB Xmas dragons to catch CB ones? I have no CB Hollies, no CB Ribbon Dancers, and no CB Yulebucks, but it says I can't catch them because I am at my limit. I have a few messy ones. Do I need to release these or is this a glitch that will probably be fixed by tomorrow?

The same thing just happened to me with a Hollie, but I don't have any CB Hollies and my breed limit page recognizes this. I'm assuming it's a glitch, so we just have to be patients until it gets fixed.

Don't release anything. It's clearly a glitch.

Looks like the problem I just mentioned got already fixed. Thank you! Time machines are cool ^^

Otherwise thanks for the event and the possibility to catch some old eggs one missed! <3

Edited by Astreya

Yes, I also noticed the glitch regarding the Holiday CB's. I have messy lineaged Holly adults as well as Yulebuck but no CB's and my breed limit does recognize this too. I hope the glitch is fixed as soon as they are able. The competition is fierce getting some of the past year Holiday dragons and its tough enough.

Can someone who got a CB Mistletoe (mistletoe, not holly) check if it's possible to influence them to be male? Of course you don't have to actually do it, I just want to know if it's possible.

37 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Can someone who got a CB Mistletoe (mistletoe, not holly) check if it's possible to influence them to be male? Of course you don't have to actually do it, I just want to know if it's possible.

Just a quick related info.CB Hollies CAN'T be influenced (that seems to be a one-off thing for the raffle winners). (So I guess Mistles won't be influencable either)

Edited by herk

24 minutes ago, herk said:

Just a quick related info.CB Hollies CAN'T be influenced (that seems to be a one-off thing for the raffle winners). (So I guess Mistles won't be influencable either)

Don't know about CB Mistletoes, but I just influenced a 3g Mistletoe?

Just now, tiny_gremlin said:

Don't know about CB Mistletoes, but I just influenced a 3g Mistletoe?

Higher gen Hollies can be influenced as well - Mistles were constructed to mirror Hollies. Only there are a few CB female Hollies because of the raffles, so I guess there's where the question for influencing CB Mistles came from.

Just now, herk said:

Higher gen Hollies can be influenced as well - Mistles were constructed to mirror Hollies. Only there are a few CB female Hollies because of the raffles, so I guess there's where the question for influencing CB Mistles came from.

Ah.  :) 

2 minutes ago, herk said:

That's exactly it. :)

But since it seems new CB Hollies can't be influenced then I assume it's the same for Mistletoes.

Kinda relieved about that actually, I'd love a CB male Mistletoe, but I wouldn't want to dump one of my old females for one.

Nothing here.

Edited by Riverwillows

It's just a slow loading issue. If it really annoys you, turn off page style for now?

2 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

I saw a CB Aegis go through the AP already. That's not supposed to happen yet, right? :blink:

Why not, it's more than 5 hours since event start. Might be a code searcher?

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Why not, it's more than 5 hours since event start. Might be a code searcher?

In the past it's been awhile before I've seen the CBs. *shrugs* I'm going looney. :P

I made a WhatsApp group chat for DC only. Am I allowed to post the link somewhere and, if so, where?

I think it would be a simpler way to hold giveaways, contests and general chit chat and also for me to be able to more easily gift Sunshine Amadore's offspring :D

TIA! <3

Edited by Princess Kiara

Anyone planning on releasing one of their original CB solstices, and trying to get a CB blue winged one?

10 minutes ago, PointOfOrigin said:

Anyone planning on releasing one of their original CB solstices, and trying to get a CB blue winged one?

Not someone who has original CBs, but in the past blue-winged Solstices could only be bred. So far nothing has changed with the other breeds, so it's safe to assume that it will stay that way.

14 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Not someone who has original CBs, but in the past blue-winged Solstices could only be bred. So far nothing has changed with the other breeds, so it's safe to assume that it will stay that way.

As far as I understand, right now, they are set up so that the color of the wings depends on the time of day it was bred. That's why I'm curious.

I think the key word is bred. CB weren't bred, so.....

I bred my holiday dragons and I got four eggs. Now are all four eggs away from my scroll? I thought I could hold one egg of them by myself?

did I understand something wrong?

Tese ones I bred:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/MX3BV

And no one is actually on my scroll...

Edited by Laurelin