Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Same problem here. Precognition says it will be male, and the wiki states all original hollys from 2007 were male. I was hoping for a Holly girl... but are they perhaps as Mistletoes, CBs all one gender, bred ones influencable?

If you try to influence a Holly and hover over the (Unavailable) text, it explains that "Non-bred eggs of this breed cannot be influenced." I don't have any Mistletoe eggs at the moment but I assume they get the same message.

Thank you Terces and Varnayrah. Precog says male, hope it stays that way :)

Yesterday, I grabbed two CB Hollys from the cave, and an assortment of eggs from the AP. I woke up today seeing that my two CBs were dead, and everything super sick, despite never putting them into a hatchery. :( I remember sometime ago, if you bite/kill/earthquake an egg, and it's a holiday, the dead eggs count towards the limit, so you are unable to grab more. Is this still the same now?

PSA to everyone: Hide EVERYTHING, because there's a viewbomber about. 

How can I viewbomb kill my dragon? hzsE7 I've put it everywhere that didn't require me to login and it just doesn't wanna die, it even got healthy for a moment:/ (I hatched it with the EATW issue but after it hatched it soon stopped gaining views yesterday, today it gets sme views but it's way too few, what else can I do to kill it with sickenss?)

Edited by VixenDra

16 minutes ago, Xythus said:

Yesterday, I grabbed two CB Hollys from the cave, and an assortment of eggs from the AP. I woke up today seeing that my two CBs were dead, and everything super sick, despite never putting them into a hatchery. :( I remember sometime ago, if you bite/kill/earthquake an egg, and it's a holiday, the dead eggs count towards the limit, so you are unable to grab more. Is this still the same now?

PSA to everyone: Hide EVERYTHING, because there's a viewbomber about. 

If they died of sickness, I think you can get more.   I'd certainly try!  And fog as soon as you get them and whenever you can't watch them like a hawk.

Edited by Imzadi

I can't enter this month's raffle. It says I needed to grow 3 adults, and 4 adults grew up today and it's not registering so I can enter the monthly raffle. Can this be fixed?

EDIT: I have 4 more that will grow later today, so I'll wait and see what happens then. 

Edited by Cheystar

I've just seen someone else state that their dead CB eggs (killed by viewbombing) didn't count towards any of their limits (scroll limits as well as breed limits).

1 hour ago, olympe said:

I've just seen someone else state that their dead CB eggs (killed by viewbombing) didn't count towards any of their limits (scroll limits as well as breed limits).

Awesome cool, thanks

How about that if we are at the limit for certain eggs, we can still pick them but they will auto to the AP? Yeah, sure, the AP will clog but better that so people can get the past eggs from the Holiday biome? I'd rather the AP was  backed up than the Holiday biome myself.The AP will eventually empty itself out, either by eggs being chosen, or they go wild, but it does move itself. The biome does not.

This way, we can keep the biome moving

If the AP gets clogged NOTHING will go wild. Eggs will die. 30 CB eggs no one can pick up and BAMM EVERY bred holiday egg will die behind the wall.

3 hours ago, Cheystar said:

I can't enter this month's raffle. It says I needed to grow 3 adults, and 4 adults grew up today and it's not registering so I can enter the monthly raffle. Can this be fixed?

EDIT: I have 4 more that will grow later today, so I'll wait and see what happens then. 

Try hard refresh (ctrl + F5) the raffle page

Could someone please tell me how to change my signature? I've done it once since the update on the forum but I totally forgot how

Click on your name - upper left on the screen where it says your logged in. Choose 'Account Settings'. On the left there's a list then where you can choose 'signature'

Edited by herk

Um, I noticed that the cb Hollies can't be influenced.  Is this something new?  Or were they that way when they were released in the past?

Just now, jerzeeshadow said:

Um, I noticed that the cb Hollies can't be influenced.  Is this something new?  Or were they that way when they were released in the past?

CB Hollies were ALL male just like CB Mistles were ALL female (only exception were the HM prize Hollies)

10 minutes ago, herk said:

CB Hollies were ALL male just like CB Mistles were ALL female (only exception were the HM prize Hollies)

Ah, that explains why so few Holly Arrow lineages exist.  I just bred a 6th gen holly arrow with whites.😄

If I use ward on my eggs does this mean that under any circumstances they will not get sick? For 6 hrs. I must add.

Edited by Bigbite

24 minutes ago, Bigbite said:

If I use ward on my eggs does this mean that under any circumstances they will not get sick? For 6 hrs. I must add.

They can get sick, but will not die  while ward is in force.  Once it wears off, they can die, so still be careful

I had 1 CB Holly Hatchie on my account, and someone sent me a Teleport with 2 CB Holly Hatchies, and I was able to pick it up. How long before one of them gets kicked?

I would guess an hour based on how holiday multiclutching and limits currently work? I didn't know people could go over the limit with teleports though. XD

I didn't think I would be able to accept the teleport, but I could! All I know is I gotta move one before I lose it. o.O