Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

You can only keep one egg if you are not egg or scroll locked and even then you only have a limited time to choose an egg. If you don't do that after a certain period of time (an hour I think) ALL will be abandoned.

I had chosen the first one and clicked it. So I think I made everything in the right way. *shrugs her shoulders*

But it isn´t any longer on my scroll.

But thank you @herk.

English is not my native speech so I apologize if there are mistakes in my grammar.

*edit*
I tried to catch one for fun from the abandoned page but it says: You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

Edited by Laurelin

There are some CB eggs in the AP people dropped there (the limit only applies to CBs)

What's your scroll name? Maybe you mixed the egg up with another one?

Any chance there was a mix-up with the other now egg on your scroll? (Or another) Like you trying to abandon a random AP Snow dragon egg and dropped your own by mistake?

No. If I bred them I was gone to afk and now came back and all bred eggs are away from my scroll. You can see the one klick on my first children.

Spooky...

EATW seems to be delivering views very quickly (I had some hatchies get sick just before growing up), so where is it safe to put our holiday eggs at the moment (of course, I'm going to wait a day or two…)?

2 minutes ago, mpolo said:

EATW seems to be delivering views very quickly (I had some hatchies get sick just before growing up), so where is it safe to put our holiday eggs at the moment (of course, I'm going to wait a day or two…)?

It's been an issue for a while now. Several people have reported it. Right now, it's advised not to use EATW. We're waiting on a fix.

My chosen one egg has a new owner. Thats really frustrating. I managed to catche someone others eggs but mine are gone it seems. :/

Edited by Laurelin

49 minutes ago, Laurelin said:

I had chosen the first one and clicked it. So I think I made everything in the right way. *shrugs her shoulders*

But it isn´t any longer on my scroll.

But thank you @herk.

English is not my native speech so I apologize if there are mistakes in my grammar.

*edit*
I tried to catch one for fun from the abandoned page but it says: You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

Did you enter your password/keep ? Just clicking keep isn't enough...

I had no choice for my password. Just the klicking thing. I saw all 4 eggs, I had to choose one (cause one I might keep by myself) but there was no choice of password.

Edited by Laurelin

32 minutes ago, mpolo said:

I think Allure of Neglected Dragons or ValleySherwood should be good.

@fuzzbucket

I tried it again with my second dragon and now there were a password and hopefully I can keep this egg.

Ok, I'm trying to figure out the Solstice breeding, so I don't muck up my lineages (again :P) - basically, when they're bred during daytime in DC (sunny icon next to the clock) we get blue-winged ones and rosy-winged during nighttime, right?

34 minutes ago, stagazer_7 said:

Ok, I'm trying to figure out the Solstice breeding, so I don't muck up my lineages (again :P) - basically, when they're bred during daytime in DC (sunny icon next to the clock) we get blue-winged ones and rosy-winged during nighttime, right?

Right.

46 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Right.

Thanks ^^

Possibly stupid question. Total dragons (like towards a trophy) only counts grown dragons, correct? I’m *this* close to a gold trophy and I need the extra space SO badly this week.

Just now, leaf0701 said:

Possibly stupid question. Total dragons (like towards a trophy) only counts grown dragons, correct? I’m *this* close to a gold trophy and I need the extra space SO badly this week.

Correct. Grown, and frozen.

I think I made a huge mistake, but:

How long does it take that a killed CB Christmas dragon count for the 2 CB limit? :unsure:

I should have released them, but I thought they could be great Zombies if they want to come back...

And don't worry it was not a Holly (never had a CB).

If you're lucky: 2 weeks, if you're unlucky: forever (because dead dragons don't get deleted from the database anymore and thus stay associated with your account)

I'm not sure about frozens, but as far as I know, adults with offspring stay with you, even after death (and undeath, because Undeads seem to count as their old breed).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

10 hours ago, Princess Kiara said:

I made a WhatsApp group chat for DC only. Am I allowed to post the link somewhere and, if so, where?

I think it would be a simpler way to hold giveaways, contests and general chit chat and also for me to be able to more easily gift Sunshine Amadore's offspring :D

TIA! <3

Bump lol

7 hours ago, Princess Kiara said:

Bump lol

Signatures would work fine to begin with, that's how the Discord chat formed.

26 minutes ago, Shuuichi said:

Please tell me CB Mistletoes gender female, because I can't influence mine! :(

CB ones should be female only :)

I can't influence my only CB Holly. It says unavailable (not unavailable for breed as the other ones) Is it a glitch or just a bad wording? Thanks!