Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

Since the zombies are encyclopedia-based, what is going to happen with the Zyumorphs? They're all different body types, currently lumped into one encyclopedia entry and the Type is simply listed as 'Dragon'. Does that mean that even if I zombify a Blue/Eastern Zyu it will give me a Western zombie sprite? Or a Black/Wingless?

 

I guess I don't understand why these guys are lumped into one entry when the Xenowyrms, for example, all have their own entry.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, silver_tiger said:

Does that mean that even if I zombify a Blue/Eastern Zyu it will give me a Western zombie sprite?

Current evidence says yes.

Share this post


Link to post

Nebula Dragons are named in a way that implies regular Western physiology, but they are actually wyverns. Will zombifying one create a Wyvern Zombie or a Western Zombie?

 

Also, I was trying to get all the info for Flamingo Wyverns and saw this:

 

flamwyv.png

 

As far as I can tell, no other encyclopedia entry requires you to raise/observe this many adults just to unlock the next batch of information... is something wrong, or do Flamingo Wyverns just really, really need to be studied thoroughly?

Edited by Kunikunatu

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Kunikunatu said:

Nebula Dragons are named in a way that implies regular Western physiology, but they are actually wyverns. Will zombifying one create a Wyvern Zombie or a Western Zombie?

 

Also, I was trying to get all the info for Flamingo Wyverns and saw this:

 

flamwyv.png

 

As far as I can tell, no other encyclopedia entry requires you to raise/observe this many adults just to unlock the next batch of information... is something wrong, or do Flamingo Wyverns just really, really need to be studied thoroughly?

 

Wyvern: sOcqZYL.png

 

There's no standardization for number of stats to unlock; it's determined by whomever fills out the encyclopedia entry for that creature. So some breeds are much easier and some are harder. IIRC, chickens also require obscene amounts to unlock.

(I kind of like the unpredictability. Keeps things interesting. =p )

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Share this post


Link to post

I'm unable to pick up eggs from the AP, when I try I get:

 "can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section."

 When I go to the help section I get:

Your Status

Referrers are likely enabled. Your browser did not send one when loading this page, but it has sent them in the past. You are unlikely to experience any referrer-related errors.

 

I'm also getting it with the actions button but not all the time.

I'm using Silk on a Kindle.

Edited by Wiz

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

 

Wyvern: sOcqZYL.png

 

There's no standardization for number of stats to unlock; it's determined by whomever fills out the encyclopedia entry for that creature. So some breeds are much easier and some are harder. IIRC, chickens also require obscene amounts to unlock.

(I kind of like the unpredictability. Keeps things interesting. =p )

Flamingos are  ***** to unlock.

 

These were my stats the day I finally did it:

Image 1.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler
Censor evasion removed.

Share this post


Link to post

Are there some differences between the Black alts, except for the differences in the hatchling sprites?

 

5rbxcYu.png

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Wiz said:

I'm unable to pick up eggs from the AP, when I try I get:

 "can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section."

 When I go to the help section I get:

Your Status

Referrers are likely enabled. Your browser did not send one when loading this page, but it has sent them in the past. You are unlikely to experience any referrer-related errors.

 

I'm also getting it with the actions button but not all the time.

I'm using Silk on a Kindle.

 

Are you clicking to open them in the same tab or trying to open them in a new tab? (Been a while since I used the internet on my kindle, but I assume multiple tabs is a possibility.)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

Are there some differences between the Black alts, except for the differences in the hatchling sprites?

 

5rbxcYu.png

 

Unfortunately, no. You just have to look at as many Black Alts as you can, and hope that you magically find the ones that came from sitting babies as opposed to curled babies.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, silver_tiger said:

Unfortunately, no. You just have to look at as many Black Alts as you can, and hope that you magically find the ones that came from sitting babies as opposed to curled babies.


Ohh that sounds rather difficult, at first I just thought that the different babies were different because of genders. Thank you for the answer!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cottoncat said:


Ohh that sounds rather difficult, at first I just thought that the different babies were different because of genders. Thank you for the answer!

 

You just have to click a boatload of Alt Blacks to cover the ones you need. The encyclopedia helpers thread can help some with that as a lot of people have Alt Blacks posted there. Most people don't remember which hatchling sprite they came from, though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

You just have to click a boatload of Alt Blacks to cover the ones you need. The encyclopedia helpers thread can help some with that as a lot of people have Alt Blacks posted there. Most people don't remember which hatchling sprite they came from, though.


That sounds like a good plan, I'll surely browse through the encyclopedia thread since I've seen quite many alts there on some pages. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

 

Are you clicking to open them in the same tab or trying to open them in a new tab? (Been a while since I used the internet on my kindle, but I assume multiple tabs is a possibility.)

Whatever it was it's working again now (yay). But I was just clicking to open and not going to a new tab. I know with some browsers if you try to open a new tab with Actions then it confuses them.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there any fast and easy way to find out the "overlap" of two groups? E.g.: "Show me all Undines from my group 'Unbred Undines' that also happen to be in the group 'Third-gen Undines"?

Share this post


Link to post

Can anyone give me some idea of how rare Leetle Trees are these days? I remember them being one of the very rarest things when I was on here back in 2013, but now, I've actually seen TWO in the cave within the past 5 DAYS - and I spend very little time in the cave! Anyone else managed to catch one recently after years of never seeing one? I'm curious as to whether I'm incredibly lucky or not!

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

No. But many have asked.

 

 

Thank you. So, maybe one day...

@dracopenguin: I saw one yesterday, and I hadn't seen one in a while! That said, I've definitely seen more Leetle Trees than CB Golds.

Share this post


Link to post

@dracopenguin I saw one earlier today, and I got my one within a few months of joining. I've only been on since March this year.

Share this post


Link to post

Can I see a leetle tree in the cave if I already have one on my scroll?  I do not recall seeing any of late.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, gabriel said:

Can I see a leetle tree in the cave if I already have one on my scroll?  I do not recall seeing any of late.

 

Yes, you can. I have one and I have seen several after I caught it.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to search topics like this one to see if someone asked a question already?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently there is, and I didn't even know until now. :D 

When you click in the search input field (top right corner of the page) while you're on a topic page (as you are now when you're reading this), the dropdown next to it automatically shows "This Topic". I just tested it by typing "tree", and it found lots of tiny little questions (and answers) that had "tree" in them.

It might not be that useful for questions with more common words though...

 

When you're in the "Help" forum (but not in a topic), the dropdown will say "This Forum" and search the whole forum instead of just one topic.

Share this post


Link to post

Profiles used to show a user's local time - and assuming one hadn't lied in one's settings, that was very useful when offering trades. Have I just picked on people who haven't chosen to show it, or is that something else that's gone ?

Share this post


Link to post

The Avatar breeding thread seems to have gone inactive. Does anyone know offhand if Storm Riders breed Avatars of Destruction?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Fiona BlueFire said:

Does anyone know offhand if Storm Riders breed Avatars of Destruction?

Yes, they do.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.