Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

20 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I was going to try to observe some Gemshard eggs and see if that fixed it, but I couldn't find any in the hatcheries just now.

Me too - mine are all greyed out - and I went to look yesterday when this was reported and they weren't then.

About Baikalas.

The wiki - and a couple of people here - have said that it's greens in all three biomes, and blues in coast and forest. Has ANYONE seen a green in coast or a blue in forest ?

33 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

About Baikalas.

The wiki - and a couple of people here - have said that it's greens in all three biomes, and blues in coast and forest. Has ANYONE seen a green in coast or a blue in forest ?

I've never seen a blue in forest but release day Baikalas can be green from coast or blue from jungle sometimes https://dragcave.net/lineage/wz1Dd https://dragcave.net/lineage/NxL4P

I don't really think there's any hope of them dropping like that now. If anyone has a blue from forest I'd like to see it.

Edit: I need to re-view some Gemshard eggs as well....

Edit 2: I wonder if they can even be fixed by re-viewing now or if this is a bug.

Edited by Mangrit

28 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

About Baikalas.

I think it was probably a release day glitch, because I saw plenty of greens from the Coast and blues from the Jungle (not sure about Forest) that were born on July 17th and not a single one that was born after. People have also been reporting that their green Coast Baikalas have been breeding blue eggs and their blue Jungle Baikalas have been breeding green eggs, when normally Baikalas breed their own colour, which also suggests that this was a glitch. However, it's never been officially admitted to be a glitch, so I guess the editors of the Wiki had decided to stick with what is proven.

Ok, I've finally gotten around to updating my scroll and I think I'm only missing Sinomorph dragons. Do we know if the gender summoned is entirely random, or if you get a male the first time you get a female the second? I have enough Zyumorphs for two tries and would like to have one of each gender.  

@Fortune86

It is random. I got lucky and got one of each gender, but there are some with like 1 male and 7 females.

8 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

@Fortune86

It is random. I got lucky and got one of each gender, but there are some with like 1 male and 7 females.

Ok, thank you. I hope I don't have to raise who armies of Zyumorphs just to get one of each D:

Edit: I got one of each!

Edited by Fortune86

I have a question... with Sock being gone now... who's the main moderator...?

If we have an issue, who do we go to?

I don't have an issue but if something comes up I'd like to know where to go.

5 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

@Fortune86

And at least one with 8 females :angry:

@Alrexwolf

The only other global mod is _z_ and she isn't around just now. I guess you just have to go to the mod of the section involved - or direct to TJ. He may well have to take on more modding, now that sock is gone.

Edited by fuzzbucket

You can contact any active moderator if you have a concern.  If that particular mod can't answer your question, we would be happy to direct you to someone who can.

Edited by LadyLyzar
Because I can't type worth a flip today.

How do I edit my Signature now with the new layout? Edit profile does not give the option. 

Also I noticed my links in it do not work anymore either

12 minutes ago, maylin said:

How do I edit my Signature now with the new layout? Edit profile does not give the option. 

Ruby Eyes wrote up a really good guide to using the new forum that can be found here in Help.

3 hours ago, maylin said:

Go to Account Settings --> Signature.

Forum links that were added to your signature before the update will not work anymore, and will need to be updated.

Thuwed question: when holiday thuweds breed, does the clutch follow the same rules of pick one egg, dump the rest into the AP? Or do all the eggs go to people on the thuwed list?

As far as I know, 2nd gen holiday Thuweds have been picked up from the AP in previous years.

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

As far as I know, 2nd gen holiday Thuweds have been picked up from the AP in previous years.

Correct; any event offspring from my dragons goes to the AP.

I must be completely oblivious, but how do we delete posts? I accidentally posted something in the wrong thread. :/

3 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I must be completely oblivious, but how do we delete posts? I accidentally posted something in the wrong thread. :/

You can no longer delete posts, only hide them. Once they're hidden, even you can't see them. They still exist, though, in case mods need to view them,

Just now, Peachycupcake525 said:

You can no longer delete posts, only hide them. Once they're hidden, even you can't see them. They still exist, though, in case mods need to view them,

Ah. Thank you very much for the info. I was sooooo confused!

Will a Chrono Xeno x Fire Gem give another Chrono? I've never worked on a breeding project with Xenos so I am only vaguely knowledgeable about how their breeding works :huh:

18 minutes ago, polaristar said:

Will a Chrono Xeno x Fire Gem give another Chrono? I've never worked on a breeding project with Xenos so I am only vaguely knowledgeable about how their breeding works :huh:

Yes, they will produce Chronos. Fire Gems are still pretty new, so that pairing will throw Fire Gems more often than not. Xenowyrms may also throw the other Breed's Biome Xenowyrm. So since you're doing Fire Gems, the pairing Chrono x Fire Gem may throw Pyro Xenowyrms. Also keep in mind that Fire Gems are on an hourly schedule for the different colors. ^.^

Just saw it again -- so I thought, I'll ask.

Sometimes I can see the "breed" when I have the egg, but as a hatchling or adult there is no "breed"/link. Why is that? And is that normal? Are there requirements?

There are times though, where I can see the breed with an adult and when I cannot see the link with the egg... Should I report these when found? Just wondered.

I do NOT know if there is a pattern -- I just did not think too much about it. Don't do it now either by the way, but I wondered again and then thought about here... So, yeah~ XD

As far as I know it's about whether the image is unlocked for you in the encyclopedia.