Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

If I'm remembering right, there used to be a view site/fansite that let you make banner links to your scroll, AND let you customize them with different colors. Does that still exist? Did it ever?

If I'm remembering right, there used to be a view site/fansite that let you make banner links to your scroll, AND let you customize them with different colors. Does that still exist? Did it ever?

http://eatw.net/tool.html

Scroll down to Signature generator :3

http://eatw.net/tool.html

Scroll down to Signature generator :3

Thank you! poptartFINALTINY.gif

ETA That's not the one I was thinking of... it actually let you pick colors for the border, etc. But thank you muchly anyway! I may be thinking of a different game.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Thank you! poptartFINALTINY.gif

ETA That's not the one I was thinking of... it actually let you pick colors for the border, etc. But thank you muchly anyway! I may be thinking of a different game.

AOND used to; bbik plans to bring that back when she can.

You can only get Soulpeace dragons through breeding, correct? I saw a trade listing a CB Soulpeace & I'm a bit confused.

You can only get Soulpeace dragons through breeding, correct? I saw a trade listing a CB Soulpeace & I'm a bit confused.

Yes, most people get soulpeaces from breeding. However, there are a few people, who own cb soulpeaces. I think it was through a raffle of something? I forgot. But I know that there is a very small number of people that own cb soulpeaces.

Yes, most people get soulpeaces from breeding. However, there are a few people, who own cb soulpeaces. I think it was through a raffle of something? I forgot. But I know that there is a very small number of people that own cb soulpeaces.

CB Soulpeaces are owned by 1 raffle winner and 2 of TJ's own dragons, that's all.

How come I can't find seasonal eggs in the forest? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Just wait - especially at every 5-minute drop (that's multiples of 5 minutes, so :05, :10 etc) when the biome gets their contents shuffled. Just last night I saw 2 Seasonals at once.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Has TJ done something clever to make it so that your egg CANNOT get a click unless you give it the first one yourself, to kick that off ?

That is wonderful for those who want to raise everything clickless, and I don't mind at all - I just wondered...

I don't know if he has, but that would be helpful in so many ways. smile.gif

Does anyone know what time spirit wards change colours/glow? I'm trying to unlock them in my encyclopedia.

Does anyone know what time spirit wards change colours/glow? I'm trying to unlock them in my encyclopedia.

From the wikia:

18:00 - 20:00 minimal glow

20:00 - 22:00 +

22:00 - 23:00 +

23:00 - 01:00 full glow

01:00 - 02:00 -

02:00 - 04:00 -

04:00 - 06:00 minimal glow

06:00 - 18:00 no glow

From the wikia:

18:00 - 20:00 minimal glow

20:00 - 22:00 +

22:00 - 23:00 +

23:00 - 01:00 full glow

01:00 - 02:00 -

02:00 - 04:00 -

04:00 - 06:00 minimal glow

06:00 - 18:00 no glow

Thank you! smile.gif

I was looking on the wikia but I missed that somehow.

Thank you! smile.gif

I was looking on the wikia but I missed that somehow.

For some reason it's under a collapsible title. I have to search and think about it for a minute every time I try to reference it myself. xP

For some reason it's under a collapsible title. I have to search and think about it for a minute every time I try to reference it myself. xP

Oh, that makes sense. I've found it now thank you.

(I set an alarm for when they change, but I am still watching and refreshing mine in case. xd.png)

Hello! I have a question regarding breeding.

If I have a dragon like a Dorsal (purple) that has a rare variant (red) (or an alt sprite), and I breed the Dorsal with another rare dragon (say, a Tinsel), does that increase the chance of the egg being a red Dorsal?

@ Fuzz - I THINK I have seen a line with a second gen tombstone, but I'm not able to direct you to it. It also may have been Zombies. *shrugs* Not much help, I guess.

Hello! I have a question regarding breeding.

If I have a dragon like a Dorsal (purple) that has a rare variant (red) (or an alt sprite), and I breed the Dorsal with another rare dragon (say, a Tinsel), does that increase the chance of the egg being a red Dorsal?

No, I'm afraid not. It is totally random.

Edited by purplehaze

If I've created a deadline like this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/73DVe

And then I murder the SECOND gen - can I in the end get a double line of tombstones ?

That would be so awesome, but....

I don't think so. Look, this gal is 3rd gen, not 2nd: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zs8Xj

I don't think it would be any different if the base gen was dead, too.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

The only way to get multiple lines of tombstones is zombies, AFAIK. A truly dead dragon cuts off the lineage, meaning any dead dragons 'behind' it in the line won't be visible. A zombie might not do that since it is an actual "living" dragon.

Edited by Lurhstaap

If I Incubated a misclick would I be able to abandon it right away?

Misclick as in picked an egg from a biome? Nope, cooldown is how old the egg is, and that doesn't change with incubate - it still needs to be at least 5 hours old before you can set it down.