Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

is it normal that a winter seasonal makes an autumn seasonal egg?l (Ik it's not winter yet, I thought they just didn't make any egg) http://dragcave.net/lineage/AK0it

Yes, that's their normal behaviour. All Seasonals can always breed the type of egg that matches the current season.

This characteristic can be used to build lineages like this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gHd8k

So, Prize dragons are given out in a raffle right?

How do you enter this raffle? Is there something specific you have to sign up to? If so, where is that?

*really wants a CB Prize*

So, Prize dragons are given out in a raffle right?

How do you enter this raffle? Is there something specific you have to sign up to? If so, where is that?

*really wants a CB Prize*

Currently not at all. There used to be a christmas raffle but there hasn't been any last year, and it's doubtful there are going to be any more. If there is one, you'll see it in the News.

How do you make a liitle "Code" box in threads? I've seen some on the FAQ but it doesnt say how to  make one :/

[CODE] This text will be in a code box [/CODE]

How do you make a liitle "Code" box in threads? I've seen some on the FAQ but it doesnt say how to make one :/

If you look right up above the text box that you type your reply in (not including fast reply), there's a bunch of buttons to click for easy BBCoding. Just click the "CODE" button for a code tag. When you're done, just select the "Close all Tags" button. ^^

Currently not at all. There used to be a christmas raffle but there hasn't been any last year, and it's doubtful there are going to be any more. If there is one, you'll see it in the News.

That's such a shame. sad.gif I hope there'll be another way to get CB Prizes in the future, so that newer players can still at least have a chance of getting a CB Prize.

That's such a shame. sad.gif I hope there'll be another way to get CB Prizes in the future, so that newer players can still at least have a chance of getting a CB Prize.

If/when this happen, it should be possible https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165916

Let's say I found a dragon with a name I kinda find inappropriate, where do I report him?

You can report that to a mod.

Does killing an egg takes an egg spot (I ask way too many question, but I have not found any answer)

if you kill it yourself or by vampire bite, yes for 24 hours and the shell will disappear after 2 weeks

I'm unsure about by sickness, I think its no

by running out of time, no

Can anyone change their Member Title?

I cannot find the right box >.>

You need to be a level 10 to be able to change your title, so you still have a ways to go. ^^;;

You need to be a level 10 to be able to change your title, so you still have a ways to go. ^^;;

Ah, no wonder it wasn't in sight xd.png

Thank you! c:

So it appears that all the Frostbite Dragons on my scroll refuse to load so I can't see their sprites no matter what I try. Is there something I can do to make them show again or do I just have to wait it out?

So it appears that all the Frostbite Dragons on my scroll refuse to load so I can't see their sprites no matter what I try. Is there something I can do to make them show again or do I just have to wait it out?

Disable adblock.

Disable adblock.

That worked, thank you!

Guess add block just randomly decided to block their images, weird.

That worked, thank you!

Guess add block just randomly decided to block their images, weird.

It blocks them because of how their images work. The name of the image changes over time (I can't remember the reason why). Everyone once in a while, the name of the image has the letters "ad" in it somewhere. This makes adblock think it should block that image. I'm pretty sure there's a way you can set a filter where it doesn't block images if they're from Dragon Cave.

Just whitelist dragcave.net for example and you should be fine.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Can you get no eggs when breeding a Holiday pair? (During the Holiday breeding time for that dragon) Wanting to know if I need to use the Fertile BSA when its time to breed the Holiday dragons.