Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I've just come back from a year's break. Could anyone please fill me in with all that's new besides new releases? For reference the last post before I came back (which was a couple days ago) was on Oct 31 2015.

I am writing a short dragcave guide (2-3k words), but I don't know where to put it in the forum when I'll finish it. I've messaged SockPuppet a while ago and didn't recieve any answer (my guess is that his inbox is full). Where should I paste it?

I am writing a short dragcave guide (2-3k words), but I don't know where to put it in the forum when I'll finish it. I've messaged SockPuppet a while ago and didn't recieve any answer (my guess is that his inbox is full). Where should I paste it?

a guide?

like a help thing?

We already have a help guide in the forums.....

a guide?

like a help thing?

We already have a help guide in the forums.....

This. I'd put it on some hosting site and link it n your profile; I can't see any reason for it to be here.

//scratches head

Is this a glitch in the Matrix? A dragon from the future which was being bred in the past? biggrin.gif

This Doctor Strange Desipis probably seems to be caught in a time loop haha

user posted image

Edit: Just figured out there a several glitch threads, ugh...I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread. >_<

Edited by Cameko

//scratches head

Is this a glitch in the Matrix? A dragon from the future which was being bred in the past? biggrin.gif

This Doctor Strange Despisis probably seems to be caught in a time loop haha

user posted image

Edit: Just figured out there a several glitch threads, ugh...I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread. >_<

All bred holiday dragons grow up with a last bred date of the first day of their true breeding period to prevent them from breeding true the same year that they grow up.

It's to keep people from breeding the new dragons in the same year they're acquired. It's that way with all of my new dragons too.

All bred holiday dragons grow up with a last bred date of the first day of their true breeding period to prevent them from breeding true the same year that they grow up.

Ooh I see, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up, I didn't know that. //facepalm

Is there a way to report someones scroll for suspicion that it is a 2nd scroll someone is using to hold extra dragons for trading?

I'm 99.9% sure that this is someone's extra scroll especially since they have all the event trophy's starting with 2010 and a gold Trophy but no adult dragons but have gold, silver and New Halloweens they have up for trade.

It's really just a slap in the face to players who play fair and work hard with the limits they are given.

Edited by maylin

Is there a way to report someones scroll for suspicion that it is a 2nd scroll someone is using to hold extra dragons for trading?

I'm 99.9% sure that this is someone's extra scroll especially since they have all the event trophy's starting with 2010 and a gold Trophy but no adult dragons but have gold, silver and New Halloweens they have up for trade.

It's really just a slap in the face to players who play fair and work hard with the limits they are given.

Pm a mod. They can look into it.

Edit: also keep in mind that you can hide adults on your scroll.

Edited by Jazeki

Pm a mod. They can look into it.

Edit: also keep in mind that you can hide adults on your scroll.

You can hide adults? o.o how?

Also but why would someone WANT to hide all of their adult dragons? o.o

But I guess if you can hide adults that makes their account less weird and so no reason for me to report it I guess x-x

You can hide adults? o.o how?

Also but why would someone WANT to hide all of their adult dragons? o.o

But I guess if you can hide adults that makes their account less weird and so no reason for me to report it I guess x-x

In your account settings. People might have various reasons for it, including they want to hide their scroll but leaving growing things visible makes it easier to add things to fansites or they don't want to receive breeding requests for their dragons.

To add to that, I believe you lose your trophy level if your number of dragons dips below the trophy's minimum. In that case, you downgrade to the appropriate level for the number you have.

Or I could be way off.

To add to that, I believe you lose your trophy level if your number of dragons dips below the trophy's minimum. In that case, you downgrade to the appropriate level for the number you have.

Or I could be way off.

You are right. You wouldn't be able to have a gold trophy with no adult dragons.

But if you had a number of eggs, let's say 7, and you drop from a gold to a silver trophy, would it auto abandon one of your eggs?

Also, I have an AoD egg that's sick with the following stats:

446 unique views

3 clicks

3D 21H

I know I fogged it a few minutes after it got sick as it wasn't sick when I went hunting for a few minutes and when I got back and was locked it was. Does anyone think it'll die?

You wouldn't be able to have a gold trophy with no adult dragons.

... and no frozen hatchlings, as far as I know.

@Cheekadee: Nothing gets auto-abandoned that's already safe and sound on your scroll, you just wouldn't be able to pick up more.

And Avatars are really stubborn about hatching, especially when incubated. It probably won't die if you fog it right after hatching.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Did maintenance time change? Just tried to hunt at 6:15 cave time and it was down for maintenance.

Is there a tool somewhere to check your scroll stats, other than AoND and DC Records? AoND is currently not working, and my scroll is too big for DC Records.

@Jazeki: yeah I noticed the unusual maintenance time as well. DC was lagging quite badly the few minutes before it (well it was for me), so maybe it was extra maintenance of some kind?

Edited by Aleoleo