Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I see the five gen limit on the AP eggs now. I clearly was not paying any attention before, my bad. I feel rather silly!

That used to happen before (also randomly), no one seems to know why exactly. But at least with the ruler it's now obvious.

Can a hatchling gender while fogged?

Yes if it has enough views to gender. It might even gender with slightly lesser than normal stats if its closer to death.

With enough views, could it also grow up while fogged, or would it die if the timer hits zero?

With enough views, could it also grow up while fogged, or would it die if the timer hits zero?

Things still need one last view to grow, so things which are fogged will die if left fogged forever.

What AGYK said, plus in case if you're asking this for zombie you might want to differentiate your fogged hatchies somehow. I've had it happen to me repeatedly that I forgot a fogged hatchie was for zombie and it instantly grew up on unfogging.

Thank you! It's too late to rename my fogballs now, but I'll remember to do that in future.

How rare is Aeon Wywerns? I'm tried to catch one two days and I never see a CB one. They are the same rare as CB golds?

How rare is Aeon Wywerns? I'm tried to catch one two days and I never see a CB one. They are the same rare as CB golds?

no they're not

its just the fact that with the dark luminas flooding again the other eggs are getting stuck behind them and people grab the aeons when they appear.

but no not as rare as cb golds because they drop way more often than golds do

Thank you! It's too late to rename my fogballs now, but I'll remember to do that in future.

Should probably unname the fogballs if you intend to kill them. Dead dragons don't always release their names, and if they don't the name is stuck there forever. You can always give them their names back if they zombify properly.

Not too late to unname unless the fogs are already dead, btw. Turn off images, unhide the fogball, unname the fogball, rehide it, turn images back on. As long as images don't load you can't give the final view required for growing up.

Hmm I don't think that is applicable to hatchlings running out of time though? Their names are auto released as far as I know. Only unrevived adults and frozen hatchies are stuck with permanent names

Hmm I don't think that is applicable to hatchlings running out of time though? Their names are auto released as far as I know. Only unrevived adults and frozen hatchies are stuck with permanent names

Dunno, I haven't personally tried it. I just remember the rules for name releasing being quite murky - some people reported adults without progeny autoreleasing names, some people reported adults without progeny keeping names, etc. And then I recall there being a point where TJ went through and cleared a bunch of names that had stuck for awhile. I'd take the "better safe than sorry" approach here.

Has anyone else noticed when attempting to use Fertility that when you type Xenowyrm into the filter box it filters OUT the Astrapi variant?

Nevermind it appears to have been just a glitch.

Edited by Vain.3805

Are there any rules about a person taking over a scroll and a forum account when the previous owner passes away? No, I do not want to. Asking in behalf of someone else.

Are there any rules about a person taking over a scroll and a forum account when the previous owner passes away? No, I do not want to. Asking in behalf of someone else.

well i think that if they took over the account of the person who passed away they would have to give up their own scroll so they dont have more than one scroll at a time

As long as they still only have one of each, there is no problem. If they already have an account then it is multiscrolling.

How do you size down a linked image so it's not ginormous? I want to post art, but all my imgur links have huge, huge pictures.

[img=https://i.imgur.com/9Gnd3Ii.jpg]

Thank you!

How do you size down a linked image so it's not ginormous? I want to post art, but all my imgur links have huge, huge pictures.

[img=https://i.imgur.com/9Gnd3Ii.jpg]

Thank you!

Well, you can open it in whatever art program you have (such as Paint), resize it, save it, and re-upload it.

Or you can use a free online site to resize it, such as lunapic. ^^

Well, you can open it in whatever art program you have (such as Paint), resize it, save it, and re-upload it.

Or you can use a free online site to resize it, such as lunapic. ^^

Ah, so I'd have to manually resize it. OK, thank you!

I use imgur for my images and I found this nice little workaround for some lazy resizing, since I'm almost always on an iPad.

user posted image

Okay so the image has already been resized for the forum, but say I want to make it/another image smaller.

user posted image

Still too big?

user posted image

Making it larger is simply

user posted image

As far as I can tell, this displays it in its original size.

I personally prefer the 'm' size for my scans (they average a several thousand pixels wide so you can look in reeeeeal close at all those sweet paper fibres) for this forum ^^

Edited by rampaging wyvern

There's also h, b, and t if you want more options to fiddle with. This site has a chart of them.