Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

no they're not

its just the fact that with the dark luminas flooding again the other eggs are getting stuck behind them and people grab the aeons when they appear.

but no not as rare as cb golds because they drop way more often than golds do

Thank you. Im just looking for wrong description. Now I have two ones and happy with them

As long as they still only have one of each, there is no problem. If they already have an account then it is multiscrolling.

Nah, it's a colleague of the former owner, does not have any account. I'm not sure it is a good idea to have a newbie taking over a Gold scroll. Thanks for the replies.

If I kill a GoN can I summon another one? What about if I release it instead of killing?

Cannot remember who is it, but there is a user you tends to release GoNs and is able to summon again, but do not kill!

How rare are multiclutches? I've never gotten one.

They are disabled except for holiday dragons during their holiday and celestials and have been for years.

I believe there was a suggestion to make this more clear on the site but not much has come of it yet. EDIT: Couldn't find it with a quick search. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

They are disabled except for holiday dragons during their holiday and celestials and have been for years.

I believe there was a suggestion to make this more clear on the site but not much has come of it yet. EDIT: Couldn't find it with a quick search. Perhaps I am mistaken.

It seems that the wiki has now updated it and I joined the site before they were disabled, and I didn't get one during the period of availability and then they were disabled. Thanks!

If I kill a GoN can I summon another one? What about if I release it instead of killing?

According to Sock's post from this January, killing an adult GoN won't allow you to summon another if you were at the limit. So you're better off releasing if you want to get rid of one.

I wonder if anyone's tried expunging a zombified GoN.

But will releasing let me summon again?

According to the post that Tabs linked, releasing did allow summoning again. Killing did not.

What are the new BSA actions? I only remember pinks and reds and purples.

Bolts stun.

Greens earthquake.

Soulpeaces expunge.

Shallows splash laugh.gif

Magis teleport

Aeons can tell the sex of a growing thing.

I THINK that's the lot ?

Bite - Vampire

Earthquake - Green Dragons

Expunge - Soulpeace Dragons

Splash - Shallow Water Dragons

Summon - Trios (Ice, Thunder, and Magma Dragons)

Teleport - Magi Dragons

Enrage / Pacify - Aegis Dragons

Corporealize - Celestial Dragons

Stun - Bolt Dragons

Precognition - Aeon Wyverns

To keep this post short, you can read about them here on the Wikia. The Wikia has a lot of great information. happy.gif

I'm not sure if this is quite the right place, but here goes.

I'm in a difficult place trying to decide what to do.

I have someone I traded with for a 2gen prize. They have since gone 99% inactive- very hard to get ahold of them, they've missed multiple prize eggs from inactivity. I don't like not filling my end of a trade that was once considered fair, but what I don't like more is that I don't want an egg to go to someone sooo inactive where it's just going to sit and might die, never breeding for others, wasting a 2gen spot.

Essentially, I traded with them thinking their playstyle was similar to mine and everything was fine. Now, their playstyle is one I likely would not be doing trades with and kinda goes against my playstyle.

To be honest, in my world, they'd already be knocked off of my list. However I can see where that's unfair. Its just, after so many tries over and over this is getting really old.

So, question is. Do you think it would be fine to say, if this egg is not picked up by the time it's a hatchling or some stage, they're off the list? They were PM'd as soon as it was bred.

Edit; last activity seen by them was April, only once did they respond in my pm box. I think I'm going to notify them they're at the bottom of my list now, only when they become more active.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

I have someone I traded with for a 2gen prize. They have since gone 99% inactive- very hard to get ahold of them, they've missed multiple prize eggs from inactivity. I don't like not filling my end of a trade that was once considered fair, but what I don't like more is that I don't want an egg to go to someone sooo inactive where it's just going to sit and might die, never breeding for others, wasting a 2gen spot.

Essentially, I traded with them thinking their playstyle was similar to mine and everything was fine. Now, their playstyle is one I likely would not be doing trades with and kinda goes against my playstyle.

To be honest, in my world, they'd already be knocked off of my list. However I can see where that's unfair. Its just, after so many tries over and over this is getting really old.

So, question is. Do you think it would be fine to say, if this egg is not picked up by the time it's a hatchling or some stage, they're off the list? They were PM'd as soon as it was bred.

Edit; last activity seen by them was April, only once did they respond in my pm box. I think I'm going to notify them they're at the bottom of my list now, only when they become more active.

It is perfectly fine to do that. I had to do it with a gold egg I bred for someone - I did email, as that was a possibility - saying I would try and breed another for them when they were playing again (very polite I was) and they never answered, so...

I think it's fair play, as long as you'll give them the chance to get an egg when they're playing on a regular basis again.

After all there are so much things irl that could hinder them to play, perhaps it's not their choice to stop playing, but something that came up...

Yeah, I hadn't put much thought into it possibly not being a choice. Thanks for your replies, it makes me feel much better knowing I'm being reasonable with the 'back of the list, try again later' thing. Thank you~

i have a question about spriters alts

okay so like its halloween and the new dragon is out and the spriter gets 7 new alt dragons. what about halloween next year? is any egg of the breed they created that hatches on their scroll going to be an alt? or is it something that can only be bred between their alts? or do they just not get anymore alts?

and if they do get more alts what happens when they trade the alts? do they stay alts or do they turn into regular colouring?

im wondering because the pink pumpkin has a pink pumpkin baby which was bred http://dragcave.net/progeny/FgK7

i have a question about spriters alts

okay so like its halloween and the new dragon is out and the spriter gets 7 new alt dragons. what about halloween next year? is any egg of the breed they created that hatches on their scroll going to be an alt? or is it something that can only be bred between their alts? or do they just not get anymore alts?

and if they do get more alts what happens when they trade the alts? do they stay alts or do they turn into regular colouring?

im wondering because the pink pumpkin has a pink pumpkin baby which was bred http://dragcave.net/progeny/FgK7

Alts are added manually by TJ, and are thus CB-only 99% of the time. However, since artist alts did not exist when the Pumpkins were released (as well as her other holiday dragons), she made the alts years later, and asked TJ to add them retroactively. I believe he went and simply alted all the ones on her scroll at the time, which is why there are a couple of second generation ones.

Snow Angels are also a neat exception. After TJ had to shuffle all of the scrolls' Snow Angel varieties due to cheating, he added a special variation--Dis's favorite, which went unused--as the version coded to the breeds' artists'' scrolls. These were the first artist alts. Since Snow Angel variety stays constant for all adults on someone's scroll, all adults raised by the Snow Angel's artists are the artist alt variety.

Tldr; that's the exception, not the rule. Artist alts are CB-only 99% of the time.

Only the dragons that are on the spriter's scroll at the time that TJ waves his magic wand will be alts. I believe that Marri did not get her alts until much later than usual, which is why there is a pink offspring.

Whoops! ninja.gif by Piemaster.

I did not know that about the Snow Angels. Very interesting.

Edited by purplehaze

Alts are added manually by TJ, and are thus CB-only 99% of the time. However, since artist alts did not exist when the Pumpkins were released (as well as her other holiday dragons), she made the alts years later, and asked TJ to add them retroactively. I believe he went and simply alted all the ones on her scroll at the time, which is why there are a couple of second generation ones.

Snow Angels are also a neat exception. After TJ had to shuffle all of the scrolls' Snow Angel varieties due to cheating, he added a special variation--Dis's favorite, which went unused--as the version coded to the breeds' artists'' scrolls. These were the first artist alts. Since Snow Angel variety stays constant for all adults on someone's scroll, all adults raised by the Snow Angel's artists are the artist alt variety.

Tldr; that's the exception, not the rule. Artist alts are CB-only 99% of the time.

okay so i have one more question.

so what if this year you pick up some more of the desipis. if you ask tj to alt them would he? so like you would have more alts? and thank you i didnt know that abut snow angels didnt see it mentioned on the wikia

In terms of uncommon dragons, as listed in the Wiki- http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uncommon_Dragons are there some more or less on the scale of uncommon? If every ranking (common, uncommon, rare) had say, 10 slots (closer to 10, the closer to being bumped up in rarity), is that a thing, like some in the uncommon page are 'more' uncommon than others?

Do certain breeds breed more common/rare than other breeds listed in the same category (say uncommon, as linked here)? Do the breeds on the wiki sometimes change based on user liking (How some breeds are false rares?) or is the wiki page a set rarity of what they're supposed to be?

I ask because I'm thinking prize breedings- I've seen from my own experience and brushing up on some other silver tinsels, Sunsets/sunrise breed prizes quite easily. However, listed in the same place, I bred 7 silver tinsels to Celestials, and all that produced were Celestial eggs.

Some breeds I generally have a feel as to how well they breed with prizes, but Pillows and Spotted greenwings (hardly ever breeds me prizes) versus Sunrises and Sunsets that do breed lots and lots of prizes.

So, is it a ranking deal (Sunsets being, say, 9 on the scale of uncommon vs a 1 Pillow), or is it breed specific? But even then, I think there'd be an order to the madness...

Also, how do the new breeds get their added rank on the wiki? I noticed the Aeons are on there now but hadn't really seen any official person anywhere say "yep they're uncommon!"

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

In terms of uncommon dragons, as listed in the Wiki- http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uncommon_Dragons are there some more or less on the scale of uncommon? If every ranking (common, uncommon, rare) had say, 10 slots (closer to 10, the closer to being bumped up in rarity), is that a thing, like some in the uncommon page are 'more' uncommon than others?

Do certain breeds breed more common/rare than other breeds listed in the same category (say uncommon, as linked here)?

I ask because I'm thinking prize breedings- I've seen from my own experience and brushing up on some other silver tinsels, Sunsets/sunrise breed prizes quite easily. However, listed in the same place, I bred 7 silver tinsels to Celestials, and all that produced were Celestial eggs.

Some breeds I generally have a feel as to how well they breed with prizes, but Pillows and Spotted greenwings (hardly ever breeds me prizes) versus Sunrises and Sunsets that do breed lots and lots of prizes.

So, is it a ranking deal (Sunsets being, say, 9 on the scale of uncommon vs a 1 Pillow), or is it breed specific? But even then, I think there'd be an order to the madness...

Also, how do the new breeds get their added rank on the wiki? I noticed the Aeons are on there now but hadn't really seen any official person anywhere say "yep they're uncommon!"

Given that some of the dragons listed on that page are exactly as rare as some of the dragons listed in the wiki's "common" category, I guess it's trivially true to say the answer is yes, some uncommons are more rare than others. But I doubt that's really the answer you're looking for. Keep in mind that the wiki is far from an authoritative source for rarities; it's based more on judgement calls than anything else, really.

In actuality, the site does not have "buckets" of rarity like "common," "uncommon," or "rare." It is indeed simply a value among a spectrum.

Given that some of the dragons listed on that page are exactly as rare as some of the dragons listed in the wiki's "common" category, I guess it's trivially true to say the answer is yes, some uncommons are more rare than others. But I doubt that's really the answer you're looking for.

Keep in mind that the wiki is far from an authoritative source for rarities; it's based more on judgement calls than anything else, really.

Oooh I see, thank you boss.

I wasn't sure how official the wiki's rarity ranking was. Is there an official-er list anywhere?

Ah, I figured it would be more like a spectrum.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey