TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

*Squeals happily

IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much wub.gif

Please wait for Birdzy to confirm that that can be used before using it.

Please wait for Birdzy to confirm that that can be used before using it.

birdzy has no problems with people using the siggu. <3

"Wow everyone wants these guys and they are trading like crazy for metallics O.O kindawishmyvolcanoonedidnothatchrightaftertheflood..xd.png"

Are they no longer available?

Sorry if the question is noobish. I´m not every day online and my english is not the best so maybe I missed something important.

Makes me SORT of tempted to trade off the ones I DID manage to get, IF I can't complete the set anyway...

I was about ask are these here to stay or limited time for catching (I miss alphine all together.)

*Squeals happily

IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much wub.gif

im so using that banner in my sig

my long quest has finally ended

i searched the entire land for a dragon to hoard many times i came close but i could never find the one true dragon,one i could call the best and finally i gaze upon a dragon of gleaming scales powerful magic and many colors to chose from its iridescent image gracing our caves and now i will hoard them

Edited by blockEdragon

So ... Does all of this mean they're classified as rare, or supposed to be rare?

I did not intend for them to be rare dragons, no. The ratios are probably just balancing out right now.

lel TCA

also yes, the user demand thing is also probably a big factor.

Edited by birdzgoboom

So ... Does all of this mean they're classified as rare, or supposed to be rare?

Birdz literally said earlier that they are NOT intended to be rares and any scarcity is simply due to high player demand.

edit: lol ninja'd by birdz

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I'm sure they'll be easier to snag once the biomes clear out a bit. It's crazy right now. xd.png

I really love the adults! Birdz you did an amazing job on them, I really don't know which one is my favorite, they are all beautiful. happy.gif

Birdz literally said earlier that they are NOT intended to be rares and any scarcity is simply due to high player demand.

edit: lol ninja'd by birdz

Oh haha okay thanks, sorry I wasn't checking the thread often.

We just went through all of this with the birthday release. After the initial drop, they almost vanished for a couple of days. Many screamed "RARE" and then, as mysteriously as they vanished, they RETURNED. EN MASSE! Might call them blockers at this point! xd.png

i just managed to get one off the desert

but i'm willing to swap for a blue or alpine or coast one if anyone is interested

Edited by blockEdragon

3 of mine gendered. All males :0 the forest, jungle, and alpine ones. I've named them Ancient Squiggle of Time, Happiness, and Electrifying. Yes I am going to call them all Ancient Squiggle something xd.png

3 of mine gendered. All males :0 the forest, jungle, and alpine ones. I've named them Ancient Squiggle of Time, Happiness, and Electrifying. Yes I am going to call them all Ancient Squiggle something xd.png

I'm calling all of mine Noodlebeasts xd.png I love unique naming systems, haha.

Are Xenowyrms able to fly, similar to how silvers can fly even without the aid of wings?

Are Xenowyrms able to fly, similar to how silvers can fly even without the aid of wings?

copied and pasted:

birdz which ones of these breeds can fly? Which ones only slither on the ground? Some of them are able to dig tunnels in the ground and live there?

All of them can fly by levitation, but the Thalassas don't do it as much because... well, they're water-dwelling. Astrapis fly around like moody air-godzillas the most. Chronos are almost always airborne as well, but they stay muuuch closer to the ground, like only a few feet away from it most of the time. It's easier than slithering, especially since they have such spiny necks.

If any of them were to dig tunnels, it would probably be the Pyro, Mageia, or Gaia, but none of them really do. Most of them just find places to dwell, like caves, ruins, etc. without any real need to dig around. Hatchies would probably have the tendency to dig more than adults.

Right now, they are rare. The eggs fly from the biomes as soon as they touch the page. Same for the AP.

When the dust finally settles down ... I would say uncommon. But that is just my opinion.

They're dropping much more frequently than a rare would in my view, more like an uncommon to semi-common, which is typical for a new release whose flood just ended. Coppers are supposedly an "uncommon" but they drop way less than the Wyrms are now so I disagree that they are likely to be uncommon or rare at all. I think they will be a popular semi-common to common, similar to Gemshards.

Look I get that coppers and pyralspites made people all jittery, but I honestly don't think that is likely to happen again. Not only do I think TJ has probably learned that is not an effective way to handle things, but based on his comments in the Dragon Requests info threads, he actually doesn't even like to implement rares very much to begin with. He says something along the lines of, "Why should I go to all the work to add a dragon when it's only going to be a tiny percentage of the site's dragons anyway?" He seems to feel that other than a handful, rares are more trouble than they are worth.

Edited by Lurhstaap

So, Birdz... Have any breeding plans for these? ;)

Breeding plans? |D Wouldn't you like to know~

But really, I did post a couple things in the breeding thread. I would like to breed the Chronos with my SAs, since the teal matches my alts really nicely.

Outside of that, Mageia x Chrono sounds super promising.

Not sure about Gaia, yet, though-- they'd look nice with the Terrae Dragons, but.... hm...... I have to think about those ones.

And Pie wants to breed Gaia with his Desipis alts, so I know I'm going to be clawing at his leg to get a few of those.

All of mine gendered! biggrin.gif I think I will wait a while for the craziness to die down before I try to hunt for anymore. smile.gif

I want mine bred with Magis and im still working out the rest.

Edited by majors