TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Aaaaah, I'm trying not to peek at the adult sprites until my own little noodles grow up, but it's really tempting. Just based off the eggs and hatchlings (plus the fact that these are WYRMS) I think I've got a new favorite dragon! though the Graves are still super neat

So far I'm doing… okay… with my collection of these guys. Got a full set of six a few hours after they were announced, and then I managed 4/6 of a second set after some stubborn hunting. Then I traded for three hatchies out of a third set to freeze, so I think I can manage to get the five that I'm missing. Sets four and five will probably be more difficult. But hey, it'll give me something to do!

A huge thank you to birdzgoboom for creating these beauties. <3

Wow everyone wants these guys and they are trading like crazy for metallics O.O kindawishmyvolcanoonedidnothatchrightaftertheflood..xd.png

"Wow everyone wants these guys and they are trading like crazy for metallics O.O kindawishmyvolcanoonedidnothatchrightaftertheflood..xd.png"

Are they no longer available?

Sorry if the question is noobish. I´m not every day online and my english is not the best so maybe I missed something important.

"Wow everyone wants these guys and they are trading like crazy for metallics O.O kindawishmyvolcanoonedidnothatchrightaftertheflood..xd.png"

Are they no longer available?

Sorry if the question is noobish. I´m not every day online and my english is not the best so maybe I missed something important.

They do appear in the cave occasionally (usually on every hour), but since people want them so much they are grabbed almost immediately when you spot them. sad.gif

Ah, alright. I understand.

Thank you for answering me. smile.gif

Sure, anytime! smile.gif

Chronos has to be my new favourite dragon, and I did not think that anything could take the place of Radiant Angels.

I just want an entire army of them. Absolutely stunning work.

Birdz, is it a coincidence that Astrapi and Pyro resemble the Avatar of Creation/Destruction respectively closer than the mana they are aligned with?

Edited by Ashywolf

Somehow managed to catch two from the volcano a couple days ago, and haven't seen any eggs since. xd.png Oh well, that'll teach me to let my busy life drag me away from the cave. rolleyes.gif

Chronos have little flowers around their bodies and it's so cute. wub.gif Chronos might be my new favorite of these.

Birdz, is it a coincidence that Astrapi and Pyro resemble the Avatar of Creation/Destruction respectively closer than the mana they are aligned with?

Yeah, that would be a coincidence.

Well, the Pyro's colours are a result of me wanting to make it look more like the rugged terrain of a volcano rather than make it look bright red/orange like Fire mana. It still has the orange from the mana colour (on the belly, of course, lol), but I thought brown would feel more volcano-y than just red. It also has t3h ph1r3.

As for the Astrapi, I don't really see any resemblance between it and the AoC. XD Yellow and blue are the two colours related to Lightning mana, so those are the colours of the Astrapi.

*looks at her Wyrms*

Four out of my Six hatchlings have gendered - the whole of my set will be grown up in the coming days.

My one additional Pyro Xenowyrm egg won't hatch for another 18 hours or so...and I can't seem to catch additional of the others.

Still - I'm glad I have one of each, and did a 50/50 on influence *this way, I'm set regardless of if they can breed with normal dragons, or only with each other like Drakes and Pygmys*

Thank you again TJ and Birdz for these beautiful Wyrms

Gah. They're so pretty and I love 'em but I also want to gift them to people who haven't even got one variation T.T I don't think I've ever wished to have eggs of a dragon so bad. (Really good job on the sprites, btw! I love how they're not just recolors and all are very unique)

The lag in the cave is SO bad. I wish it could be fixed.

Wow now I MUST get these! I just came back after a haitus and wow, I need to get catching! These are wonderful thanks TJ and Spriters!

Just saw an Alpine - missed it. Bleh.

I keep seeing them pop up in the Forest, maybe you can try hunting there for better luck.

Just these past few hours, I've seen three Copper eggs. THREE! That is crazy (didn't catch one of course). xd.png And not one Wyrm. I'm not too upset, I have my six pairs, but I feel for the people who missed the release. Maybe it'll get a little less crazy once people start to be able to breed them. I can't wait to find out how they breed. biggrin.gif

I created a banner for them! biggrin.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://ow.ly/OXjUb][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/QVkOXff.gif][/URL]

Edited by FlameWingzz

I keep seeing them pop up in the Forest, maybe you can try hunting there for better luck.

Well, I'm trying to complete my set. I already have two Forests - one egg and one hatchling, so now I just need an Alpine and two Jungles to complete my second set.

I love how forest and desert ones looks, they're my favourites. It's really hard to catch egg now, I didn't see any in biomes today sad.gif

We should have adults growing in user scrolls, tomorrow (Thursday) around 1PM cave time, is that correct?

Edited by SullenCat

I created a banner for them! biggrin.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://ow.ly/OXjUb][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/QVkOXff.gif][/URL]

*Squeals happily

IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much wub.gif