TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm hoping they might have BSAs. That. Would. Rock.

IDK... would make 'em even more valuable, and I don't want them to be rare, or even uncommon...

I had 1 free slot and was checking ap. Refreshed over a volcano that was ditched -.- also missed a vamp, 2 silver tinsels, and a gold Wyvern. Luckily I snagged the second gold Wyvern I saw (2g). So it's not been a bad haul. Love all the rares showing up in ap ohmy.gif

Pffft, now would be a good moment to have that extra time-based egg slot.  rolleyes.gif

@Clya:  I don't think that *has* been ruled out; I wondered if there might be BSAs when I saw the Mageia descriptions.  But birdz hasn't said anything one way or another so one knows until the player-owned ones start growing up tomorrow.  smile.gif

I could really use that extra slot, too. xd.png

My BSA question on that little statement was missed, too. I'm not sure that we'll get that answer until we get our adults, though. laugh.gif

So, I've been afk all day. Have the eggs gotten any easier to find or, are they still playing hide and seek?

Well a friend of mine and myself were brainstorming BSAs and we could not for the life of us think of one for the Thalassa other than Splash xd.png or the Astrapi for that matter...

Which would make the other four much rarer if they did have a BSA which would make them rarer and more higher desired....

But that doesn't change the fact that I want them to have a BSA sooo badly but still be easish to get xd.png

IDK... would make 'em even more valuable, and I don't want them to be rare, or even uncommon...

If they have BSA then they are commons. TJ doesn't add BSA to rare dragons.

lol, well at least I didn't miss a flood. I really hope these guys end up being common. I'd love to raise a massive army of them and just let them overtake my scroll. laugh.gif

LOL they need to drop more often as I need 1 of each except the coast to get my pair

That is a plus side but they would be rare from the standpoint of more desirable. They might not be a true Rare, but they will be snatched up when they are seen.

They so desperately need to be Commons, lol, at least enough that we can all get 2 pairs and a spare of each.

Freaking gorgeous dragons, and in my dreams we'd be drowning in them...

Must say I'm wondering why people who want hatchies to Freeze are busting a gut rather than breeding them later? Hunting is not fun right now...

I seem to have bad luck finding rares anyway. I've been stalking the biomes all day, and I haven't seen a single rare save the one dino I glimpsed at. Never mind any Xeno's. tongue.gif Or any metallics, for that matter.

Edited by RogueSunshine

They so desperately need to be Commons, lol, at least enough that we can all get 2 pairs and a spare of each.

Freaking gorgeous dragons, and in my dreams we'd be drowning in them...

Must say I'm wondering why people who want hatchies to Freeze are busting a gut rather than breeding them later? Hunting is not fun right now...

Actually I think that its people looking for trade fodder and getting a second set are the majority.

*pokes at hatchlings* Over a day until mine can adult. None of them have even gendered (not enough UVs, I think). I'm getting antsy!

I love the adults. Just LOVE them. I mean I really can't say enough how much I love these dragons. They are just beautiful, simply beautiful. I think the Thalassa is my very favorite out of all of them, but I just want them ALL.

Saw 2-3 of Xeno eggs (2 from Alpine, 1 from Jungle) in the AP today. All quickly snatched up by someone else (not surprised haha). Why would anyone abandoned these? xd.png

I missed the Volcanic version on release because I was locked at the time, but I've yet to see any of them drop outside of the release date.

I missed the Volcanic version on release because I was locked at the time, but I've yet to see any of them drop outside of the release date.

How? Did you not check for the whole day or more after the initial release date that they were still flooding? o.o The flood itself lasted over two days.

How? Did you not check for the whole day or more after the initial release date that they were still flooding? o.o The flood itself lasted over two days.

I was egg-locked at the time. I have one Spessartine hatchling (which was an egg) and managed to nab one new egg from every biome except for the Volcano, which I was locked for. Ah well.

Actually I think that its people looking for trade fodder and getting a second set are the majority.

Lol, I think you're totally right, just hoping there'll be enough for everyone to be able to catch more than one pair of each despite the demand of a Cave full of triggered hoarders like myself, all wanting lots! laugh.gif

These are such amazing dragons! smile.gif

Wow, these Xenowyrms (love the name tongue.gif ) look magnificent! This will be a breed I will be hoarding... or trying to hoard. I'm lucky I got one from each biome, but I haven't been able to catch any after the flood. Wonder if they will be rare...?

Ooohh who made the I love Xenowyrms banner? Is it ok to snag it, please? biggrin.gif

It'd be nice to even get one egg but can't cuz they are literally impossible to get. I have been refreshing for hours on end without one sighting of one. Kind of disappointing.

EDIT: GAH, just got one because someone had abandoned it!! This is my FIRST sighting of one of these eggs.

Edited by fingertips88

I created a banner for them! biggrin.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://ow.ly/OXjUb][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/QVkOXff.gif][/URL]

Naughtrish I quoted the post for the banner and I believe anyone can use it. At least I hope so because I did, lol.

Naughtrish I quoted the post for the banner and I believe anyone can use it. At least I hope so because I did, lol.

Birdz said that she approved of the banner and that anyone can use it :3