TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I think I figured out what I liked so much about this new breed. They're just so primitive in their design, and in a good way. It's almost as if these were the ancestor of all other dragon breeds. Great job as always, DC spriters. And thanks again, TJ.

Although, I am confused as to why the forest variety is blue. Does anyone know the train of thought on that one?

i motion that we crown Birdz

QUEEN OF THE SPRITERS!

EDIT:

(sorry i always assume male!)

here is your crown (i know Photoshop lvl99)

user posted image

ALL HAIL QUEEN BIRDZ!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

MAY SHE SPRITE MANY DRAGONS

AND MAY CB GOLDS COME EASILY TO HER

This... This is Beautiful xd.png

You have started... The reign of BIRDZ

This... This is Beautiful  xd.png

You have started... The reign of BIRDZ

better then the rain of toads/frogs i suppose (as in a plague or something i don't really remember)

yea once the pictures are (badly) made it gets real xd.png

oops i think just started another kingdom......again

Edited by blockEdragon

I think I figured out what I liked so much about this new breed. They're just so primitive in their design, and in a good way. It's almost as if these were the ancestor of all other dragon breeds. Great job as always, DC spriters. And thanks again, TJ.

Although, I am confused as to why the forest variety is blue. Does anyone know the train of thought on that one?

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. <3

The Chronos (forests) are teal because teal is the colour of Time mana, and they are Time element.

BIRRRDZ

BIRDZBIRDZBIRDZBURBZ

BIRB.

DO YOU HAVE A FULL BODY DRAWING OF XENOS?

Getting over my head or not I might have gotten an idea to make a big plushie mage noodle. Like. Five feet long. And scaly. That's as big as my Whispering Death (I think). And bigger than my Toothless plushies. Cuddly fleece. Or I could just make a long noodle in respective type colors with some stitch patterns and call it a hatchling. With shimmery fabric. Probably swim spandex. (Or fleece. That works too =u= )

I SO want to make a wriggly shiny baby Chrono. And Mageia.

Also I might needle felt a bab because TINY SNAKE BABY.

Ooh, they're all so cool looking! I think the Mageia are my favorite, but they all have their own unique charm.

BIRRRDZ

BIRDZBIRDZBIRDZBURBZ

BIRB.

DO YOU HAVE A FULL BODY DRAWING OF XENOS?

Getting over my head or not I might have gotten an idea to make a big plushie mage noodle. Like. Five feet long. And scaly. That's as big as my Whispering Death (I think). And bigger than my Toothless plushies. Cuddly fleece. Or I could just make a long noodle in respective type colors with some stitch patterns and call it a hatchling. With shimmery fabric. Probably swim spandex. (Or fleece. That works too =u= )

I SO want to make a wriggly shiny baby Chrono. And Mageia.

Also I might needle felt a bab because TINY SNAKE BABY.

Omg, I don't have any full body drawings right now (because real life is very busy), but I plan on doing a reference sheet for them at a later date...

But goodness I would love to see anything you make of them. <3

These are gonna be so rare... and I'm not happy with that >:( I want to hoard these!

These are gonna be so rare... and I'm not happy with that >:( I want to hoard these!

We don't know that yet...

Honestly, I feel like they're starting to show up a little more now, at least in the Coast. They're just getting snatched up in an instant.

Can TJ please check why the page lags on the hour. The page is still loading and it's been a minute and 35 seconds since I refreshed.

Unfortunately, this means I won't be catching any more anytime soon.

Yay! I caught a desert one~

I think after this first batch grows up/breeds, we'll know more about their rarity.

23 hours until my babies can grow up. Come on come on come on! I wanna see how they breed.

Took a few hours but I did catch a desert and an alpine xenowyrm eggs on the AP so I'm happy. I also caught a forest one in the biome.

The adults are so beautiful!

They have such a powerful aura, combined with a graceful elegance. I really can't make up my mind which one is my favourite... laugh.gif

I just wish, i could finally find a second desert and forrest one, so i'd have at least one breeding pair of each variety, but i guess, i just have to be patient...*sigh*

OH MY GOSH! They are BEAUTIFUL! And they really are WYRMS!!!! YEA!!!! (I can take down the I want a wrym in the cave banner now, lol.) SO PRETTY! I want a billion of them... but I self limit myself to 2 adults, 2 s2 hatchies, and 1 s1 hatchies (1 for each gender) and 1 extra for breeding when ever I collect dragons. Darn... BUT ANYWAY, SO PRETTY! Thank you TJ! Thank you, Birdzgoboom! These are real treat! SO BEAUTIFUL, OH MY GOSH! JUST WOW! *gushes*

Honestly, I feel like they're starting to show up a little more now, at least in the Coast. They're just getting snatched up in an instant.

I saw 4 in half hour in the Alpine. Not that rare.

I saw 4 in half hour in the Alpine. Not that rare.

Yeah, I've seen a number of them in the Alpine too despite camping the Coast. ^^ I'm sure they're bouncing back already.

Ahh they're so gorgeous! I wonder how long it's going to take me to get the 4 of each variation I want...

I'm particularly hunting for an Almandine now... xd.png

Never even seen one. Only seen a Spessartine once, and I missed it. sad.gif

CB Golds would be nice too. xd.png

Edited by The Flash