TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Managed to nab one of each during the new release drop. Hope the numbers bounce back soon...I really want one more of each so I have pairs - they're too gorgeous to leave lonely smile.gif

Yeah, I've seen a number of them in the Alpine too despite camping the Coast. ^^ I'm sure they're bouncing back already.

Alphine and coast are dropping the most for me. But imo it's too soon for them to be bouncing back. Rather I think since it's almost 2 am for me and I live in the U.S along with the majority of players here, most of us are asleep meaning there's less hunters.

I spent most of the evening camping the Coast without seeing any Xenowyrms there. Now I'm seeing them show up in the Coast fairly frequently. I refresh right when the eggs shuffle, so it doesn't matter too much how many hunters there are - I'll usually see whatever pops up, even if I'm not fast enough to snag it. ^^ Too soon to truly pop back, but I'm seeing more than I was earlier this evening.

These are gonna be so rare... and I'm not happy with that >:( I want to hoard these!

Yeah catching them is impossible sad.gif

I only got the coast, forest, and jungle ones. The other three aren't appearing in the cave for me. sad.gif

Edited by Panthersclaw

i motion that we crown Birdz

QUEEN OF THE SPRITERS!

EDIT:

(sorry i always assume male!)

here is your crown (i know Photoshop lvl99)

user posted image

ALL HAIL QUEEN BIRDZ!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

MAY SHE SPRITE MANY DRAGONS

AND MAY CB GOLDS COME EASILY TO HER

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OF SPRITERS!

Alphine and coast are dropping the most for me. But imo it's too soon for them to be bouncing back. Rather I think since it's almost 2 am for me and I live in the U.S along with the majority of players here, most of us are asleep meaning there's less hunters.

Trading tends to slow down at night, too, so the turn-over might not be as brisk.

That said, what lovely dragonz! and I hope that we're all able to open the whole can of wyrms!

I really hope their numbers are starting to recover. It would be nice if they were even as common as, say, Pinks are, and I'll just hope that user demand won't drive their rarity up by too very much. I'd like to get a second set eventually.

...but for now I'm concentrating on getting Reds, haha.

Hmm. It's been 2 days since I caught a Xeno egg. Granted, I've been distracted with houseguests, but it's a little strange that I just caught a metal but haven't managed to complete four of my wyrm pairs.

On the flipside Birdz, you have created a breed so lovely that my reaction to catching a silver instead was mild disappointment! biggrin.gif I didn't post my first reaction to seeing TJ's adults only because it was nothing coherent at all...

Please keep your posts on topic. The topic is the new release not what else besides them you've seen, missed or want.

My squiggles gendered!

How soon will people start to get adults? I've still got a sneaking suspicion that it may be wise to check for a BSA, regardless of how unlikely it feels.

My squiggles gendered!

How soon will people start to get adults? I've still got a sneaking suspicion that it may be wise to check for a BSA, regardless of how unlikely it feels.

Mine'll grow up when I wake up tomorrow morning. xd.png

My squiggles gendered!

My oldest one is set to grow up in 11 hours. I don't think people's will grow too much earlier than that; maybe a few minutes. I know I was around in the first few minutes of the drop, though I think it did take me a couple tries to land my first eggs.

Can any of these guys fly? Like via levitation or whatever? Or are they all purely 'land' dragons / swimmers?

They can indeed fly, and yes via levitation. You'd see a Gaia flying much more often than say, a Thalassa, however, seeing as though the Thalassa is more of a water-dwelling variant. (It does give it room to do some pretty cool tricks out of the water though, huh? |D")

Astrapis spend almost all of their time airborne, so I'd say those ones fly the most compared to the others.

Thanks for the clarification smile.gif

I'm just glad there was a pink one, and I think that it's cool it's also a water mana, cause I'd like to think that is my element. These are amazing wyrm and those who worked on this have awesome talent.

Is there a power limit to the chronos wyrm? Like can the only go backward so far or forwards? Could the change the future or anything like that if they wanted to? If they even do anything like that at all or can they just slow things down? Or something like that.

Edited by Featherheart

Hmm.  It's been 2 days since I caught a Xeno egg.  Granted, I've been distracted with houseguests, but it's a little strange that I just caught a metal but haven't managed to complete four of my wyrm pairs.

Agreed. I have not seen a single one in the cave since release day.

This is totally getting kinda pointless.

If they were snagged up fast it's one thing but spending days and not even seeing one is just totally making me ask myself why I actually play.

Just kinda getting a little frustrated here, sorry sad.gif

Edited by Nalyua

Agreed. I have not seen a single one in the cave since release day.

This is totally getting kinda pointless.

If they were snagged up fast it's one thing but spending days and not even seeing one is just totally making me ask myself why I actually play.

Just kinda getting a little frustrated here, sorry sad.gif

Oh, I do see them every once in a while - maybe twice an hour across the zones I'm scanning tonight. I'm just never fast enough, though I can usually tag rares. I've only caught one outside the initial flood. Dunno what's wrong between me and my connection; pages are also refreshing and loading noticeably slower than normal the last two weeks.

At least my girls will grow up in about half a day!

Edited by Gryphonic

From the looks of it...These seem to be rares? If so good thing I already got all 6. xd.png

Birdz said they aren't suppose to be rare, it's just we're all going nuts over them and there's a lot of trading going on as well.

Once enough of us get our personal versions of 'enough' that we aren't all frantically snagging them, or trying, they'll be easier to see/catch. smile.gif

Edit: ninja.gif ed! xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

NEVER try hunting with you Yahoo Messenger open.Somebody will send you a message exactly when you'll see 3 Xenos in the same biome XC

Are they still uncatchable?? Oh my, I'll never get all the ones I need sad.gif

Can't wait for putting my hands on the variations I still lack tongue.gif