TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm still hunting, though I doubt I'll be getting anything with 19 people in the biome furiously refreshing. xd.png It's okay. I'll get them later.

I'm going nuts! I have three egg spaces and have been trying to fill them with these - big fat HAH! laugh.gif I DID see one very briefly on the AP.

Breeding plans? |D Wouldn't you like to know~

But really, I did post a couple things in the breeding thread. I would like to breed the Chronos with my SAs, since the teal matches my alts really nicely.

Outside of that, Mageia x Chrono sounds super promising.

Not sure about Gaia, yet, though-- they'd look nice with the Terrae Dragons, but.... hm...... I have to think about those ones.

And Pie wants to breed Gaia with his Desipis alts, so I know I'm going to be clawing at his leg to get a few of those.

Ooooh, the Chronos and/or Gaia and your RA alts would make such a pretty pairings as well! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Breeding plans? |D Wouldn't you like to know~

But really, I did post a couple things in the breeding thread. I would like to breed the Chronos with my SAs, since the teal matches my alts really nicely.

Outside of that, Mageia x Chrono sounds super promising.

Not sure about Gaia, yet, though-- they'd look nice with the Terrae Dragons, but.... hm...... I have to think about those ones.

And Pie wants to breed Gaia with his Desipis alts, so I know I'm going to be clawing at his leg to get a few of those.

What about Gaia and Anagallis together? I also want to try a Gaia with my first GoN, since her name is Leaping Gaia. smile.gif

They are EPIC!!!

One note though:

I think there should be dark outline around lightning on first one of them them, cos now this white stripes on his body look... weird.

What about Gaia and Anagallis together? I also want to try a Gaia with my first GoN, since her name is Leaping Gaia. :)

I was thinking about that pair, too. I think the Gaia would look great with the Anagallis. Which is nice, because I really like the Anagallis. 8D

@Helel-- view it on the scroll background, you can see all the lightning better on there than you can the light forum background. The forum background doesn't really do the lightning much justice.

Personally I don't even see these babies go by, let alone catch any.

This. Exactly. (I was late to getting my first batch.)

I've seen four since then.

But I can't complain as I have a full set of the six and I've seen many posts by people who haven't even completed or started a first set.

The idea of the flowers on the Chronos made me think of the hour-lilies in Momo (a Michael Ende book). smile.gif

I've seen a couple since the flooding stopped. One was just a half-hour ago, and I'm not even that vigilant. They're still dropping.

Another question xd.png

Are they actually hissing like snakes or do they make other sounds?

I can't actually imagine giant squiggles just hissing lol

Well hunting is...fun.  Hopefully this is a glitch like the previous times it has happened.

I don't think it's a glitch per se, I think it might just be a ratios thing. On the other hand there were bugs in a couple recent drops so it could indeed be that again.

Still, they -are- definitely still dropping. I've seen several, although I feel weird because apparently I see more than other people have been and I'm not even especially quick. o.o So I dunno what's up with that but I'd be willing to bet money that they won't be this difficult to find or catch in a month or two.

Edited by Lurhstaap

I love these new dragons, especially the color for Alpine and Forest! I hope they aren't too rare. I managed to get two rounds, but would love to be able to get more. If they end up being rare, I'll never catch them. sad.gif

Dee

I've seen plenty in the alpine and coast(got most of them too lol) and traded them for a cb silver and checkered thuwed(granted i missed a cb gold and silver in the alphine but still) But i did help two other users by giving them their complete second set so karma yo. I like all this panic because then im able to get some really nice stuff. Its the desert thats giving me trouble(havent seen a mana egg there yet.)

Edited by RecycledHeart

I suddenly regret not Influencing my first batch, since my hatchies seem to be taking their time to gender and I still need to Influence the second batch.

I suddenly regret not Influencing my first batch, since my hatchies seem to be taking their time to gender and I still need to Influence the second batch.

Their unique views aren't high enough sweetie

Their unique views aren't high enough sweetie

Yeah I noticed. It's cause I put them in hatcheries pretty late. Kept them fogged all day yesterday because I was out.

Thanks for the tip though. It's good to have someone confirm your suspicions smile.gif

Yeah I noticed. It's cause I put them in hatcheries pretty late. Kept them fogged all day yesterday because I was out.

Thanks for the tip though. It's good to have someone confirm your suspicions smile.gif

Of course sweetie As far as I know mine were the first too mature besides tj so if you look at my frozen ones they can show you how many views and unique views you need. And fyi they all gendered around 5 days and 20 hours.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Hmmm. Debating on if I should try get more of these guys or take advantage of the confusion and grab rares instead. xd.png

Could there be any possible BSA's for these guys? Or have we ruled that out?

Despite being in 4 hatcheries, my CB Gold hasn't hatched yet and it's at 3 days, 21 hours. I need it to hatch so I can get another one of these beauties! o3o

Go for rares - IMO odds are extremely good that in a month or two the Xenowyrms will be as easy to get as Gemshards are now, which means it's wiser to wait. When the Gemshards were in their "chaos mode period" I caught some great stuff including a dino and one of the handful of green coppers I've ever caught. smile.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

Ack, finally saw one in Volcano (still need 2 of those), and I missed it rolleyes.gif

@Birdz: hehe You made these TOO good, they're leaving the shelves as soon as they're stocked! xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Pffft, now would be a good moment to have that extra time-based egg slot. rolleyes.gif

@Clya: I don't think that *has* been ruled out; I wondered if there might be BSAs when I saw the Mageia descriptions. But birdz hasn't said anything one way or another so one knows until the player-owned ones start growing up tomorrow. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior