TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Sigh wish I had the Internet and reflex capability just to be able to catch 3 more :'( all I need is 1 each volcano, jungle, and desert!

Well, all of my hatchlings have gendered male (no fails, whoop!!) My second batch has yet to hatch, but they should hopefully all be female.

Okay, does anyone else think that the spine on the S2 Mageia looks like a leg??

https://i.imgur.com/zSBaXIk.jpg ~Linked for size~

Yep,I first mentioned it when TJ's hatchling gendered.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can't even imagine how bummed newbies must be to only have been able to initially get 4!

Just for this part .... it isn't so bad for us down here on this end of DC. For us, still almost everything is new. The AP has been flooded with low tme CB eggs and with so many others in the biomes trying still to snag one, I don't even bother trying to get one. Don't get me wrong, I would still absolutely love it, but I also would be over the moon to get my first CB gold, silver or another gold wyvren. Heck, I will even say, a CB Nebula .... woohoo!

We are still starting our breeding lines, trying to snag lowtime reds or pinks. So don't worry too much about me being bummed out with only having lower egg slots .... I am just fine and content without even trying to keep up with the Jones.

OH WOW! Just saw the adults! I was stunned! They are beautiful!

What a amazing super fantastic job! I would understand if these guy were rare! I mean just look at them! OoO

They really are gorgeous, and I'm still so disappointed at not being able to get even 1 breeding pair, never mind one from each biome.

I'm starting to really hate these multiple releases where they stop dropping in floods before it's even physically possible to have gotten all of them.

The thing is, this flood lasted a really long time, like a day and a half. The flood lasted so long that even when the eggs were still dropping there was even as low as 5 people in the Alpine, likewise or lower in the others.

I'd advise going to the gifting threads if you missed the initial drop.

oh my god they're all gorgeous!! Amazing work, Birdz! =O And of course this would be the time I can't find a single egg. (it's my own fault for not checking the site while on vacation, not the site's fault since I heard the first flood was really good. I'm just disappointed with myself xd.png) It's the trio release all over again OTL

Edited by PuzzleChick

Oh,btw,Xeno is my dog's name,so this means either that my dog is actually a dragon or that the Xenowyrms are dogs xd.png

Wow. The adults look great! Thank you birdsgoboom. I just really hope they don't get super rare. Haven't been able to catch one from the forest. And I would love to get more than one or two of these sweeties. X3

FIrst off, what a bunch of drop dead gorgeous sprites. You've definitely outdone yourself with these, birdz. And thanks for such an awesome release, TJ.

Now to try and see if I can get at least a breeding pair of each biome.

The thing is, this flood lasted a really long time, like a day and a half. The flood lasted so long that even when the eggs were still dropping there was even as low as 5 people in the Alpine, likewise or lower in the others.

I'd advise going to the gifting threads if you missed the initial drop.

The problem is that even with Incubate the eggs need at least 2 days to hatch. So by the time the first batch hatched the flood had already stopped and by now it's barely a trickle any more.

Personally I don't even see these babies go by, let alone catch any.

I just really really hope the Xenos don't turn into another version of the Coppers or Pyralspites, where missing the release/not getting all of them at the release equals having to trade an arm, leg and possibly your fistborn child to complete your set afterwards. That would be really a shame, especially with dragons this gorgeous.

FIrst off, what a bunch of drop dead gorgeous sprites. You've definitely outdone yourself with these, birdz. And thanks for such an awesome release, TJ.

Now to try and see if I can get at least a breeding pair of each biome.

The problem is that even with Incubate the eggs need at least 2 days to hatch. So by the time the first batch hatched the flood had already stopped and by now it's barely a trickle any more.

I just really really hope the Xenos don't turn into another version of the Coppers or Pyralspites, where missing the release/not getting all of them at the release equals having to trade an arm, leg and possibly your fistborn child to complete your set afterwards. That would be really a shame, especially with dragons this gorgeous.

My first batch hatched before the flood ended. If you could get your second batch before the flood ended depended on when and how fast you got your first batch.

Edited by RecycledHeart

I got both my batches in the flood.

i was here spot on when it started and when mine hatched the biomes where still flooding, so i got a 2nd batch , which will hatch tonight.

tomorrow i will prbably be hunting for more with the rest of you all xd.png

Just saw the adults and... just... wow. These are GORGEOUS. They're actually prettier than the eggs, and I was doubtful that that was possible.

So glad I was able to get one of each, not really seeing them in the biomes anymore tho so probably not gonna get a pair of each, but breeding-wise I have a couple ideas for them *eyes Heartstealer*

These are so pretty! biggrin.gif But they are so hard to catch. sad.gif

I haven't been able to catch anymore in the last 2 days. dry.gif

Oh my god, the adults are sooo beautiful! Definitely one of my favorite breeds on DC wub.gif Can't wait to start making pretty lineages with them!

maybe it is misery loves company, but after bumming out the heat sync on my computer not even seeing a new release go by, it is a bit comforting to know it is not just me.

I will just hope these drop-dead

gorgeous beauties will not be so limited and we will all be able to get them someday.

I managed to get a second batch just fine actually with incubate. Though that's probably because I was here and got eggs the first hour.

Give it a bit, it seems after recent releases the eggs drop in the flood, don't show up at all, then in a month we see how the ratios go.

Actually, the flood lasted more than two days. I think it lasted 54 hours, from 1PM Saturday to 7pm Monday, cave time. That's why many of us had the time to catch the first batch, incubate and catch the 2nd batch without too many issues since the biomes were quite calmer then. I understand the frustration of people that arrived late to the party but, on fairness, I'm really thankful to TJ for that long flood.

Thank you very much to birdzgoboom, magnificent sprites!

Getting my second set was ridiculously easy.  I only had to wait a few minutes for another alpine.  Seriously, unless TJ changed things I think these are going to be really common.  Even other common dragons have had more mixing by this time than this drop.

I could be wrong but IMO, they will be common.

Edited by SullenCat

OMG!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I really really do

Thanks for the release TJ and FANTASTIC Dragons Birdzgoboom

Actually, the flood lasted more than two days. I think it lasted 54 hours, from 1PM Saturday to 7pm Monday, cave time. That's why many of us had the time to catch the first batch, incubate and catch the 2nd batch without too many issues since the biomes were quite calmer then. I understand the frustration of people that arrived late to the party but, on fairness, I'm really thankful to TJ for that long flood.

I could be wrong but IMO, they will be common.

well, I caught my first eggs on the first day, although not right when they released, incubated, and when they hatched the flood was over and I haven't seen as many as a dozen since then. And, couldn't catch any of what I could see even with a decently fast computer.

Oh WOW! The adults look amazing! Now I really hope that I get a pair of each.

And they look nice different enough to count them as separate (sub)species. I'm also glad they are Wyrms over other types of dragons. As Wyrms are my fav subspecies.

I guess I'm just overall happy about this release (other then the current difficulty of obtaining them).

These are absolutely gorgeous! Managed to snag one of each in the initial flood, and now just (im)patiently stalking the cave for more! Thanks TJ and Birdzgoboom for the beautiful sprites!

Oh. My. God. The adult! They look amazing!

They are all so diffrent, yet it is visible they are of the same specie. I adore them so much and I need to start collecting them!

Eeep, I just hope they won't become rares from being so pretty! <w<

Actually, I think it was 59 hours, 1pm Saturday to 12 midnight Monday, Cavetime. I was able to get 4 in my second batch, but misclicked and locked with a Chicken egg sometime after 7, while there were still Glassies there. They were there just before midnight, mixing some but still in evidence, but had stopped flooding when I tried to go back for a second Alpine or Coast to complete my first pairs, just after Cave midnight. I've seen three Alpines in the time since the drops slowed, but couldn't catch any. Haven't seen anymore of any of the others.

I still want at least 8 of each, (4 breeding pairs) but right now, it looks like I'll be lucky if I can get 2 of each! <3