TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

They flooded for over two whole days. It's way too early to determine their actual rarity. Apparently the birthday release did the same after its flood ended, and people fretted about those being rare.

Just relax. Wait a week, then we'll have a better idea of what their rarity is.

Not to mention these are still being snapped up super fast because people are still offering pretty good trades for them. Even if they were dropping like Bleeding Moons they'd still be going fast, probably.

And if people freak out about these being rare it'll just make it harder for the ratios to get back in order. Blusangs were really hard to get for how long? I honestly don't know. Nowadays the hype has died down, so they've become really easy to catch like Uncommons should be. I bet trios were very difficult to get for some time too, and I can load up on those nowadays without any problem.

Edited by Tehya Faye

And if people freak out about these being rare it'll just make it harder for the ratios to get back in order. Blusangs were really hard to get for how long? I honestly don't know. Nowadays the hype has died down, so they've become really easy to catch like Uncommons should be. I bet trios were very difficult to get for some time too, and I can load up on those nowadays without any problem.

I still find those things hard to catch... but I hope the Xenowyrms don't go that route for even a little while because I want so very many of them, like everyone else on the site tongue.gif

Really? xd.png Well, if you need some Blusangs or Trios sometime feel free to send me a PM. But yeah, I hope these are commons and not uncommons, because I don't really want them to be rare for a while.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Out of the six new babies we have now I like the Chrono Xenowyrms and the Pyro Xenowyrms most of all, thank you TJ and birdzgoboom for another great release.

Wow, the adults are amazing! I like Astrapi and Mageia the most, but they all are extremely beautiful!

I think I speak for (nearly) everyone when I say PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make these common-er than they are! ;A;

You certainly speak for me.

To have six new dragons in one release is for me far, far too many - and yes, I know they are only one breed, but they are still six separate dragons. Thus, to have them rare, as they certainly appear to be, really makes the release a huge, huge disappointment. Searching for an hour and seeing one egg really is disheartening.

Please consider making them commons.

I finally see a mana and I miss it...again Oh well I might just have to try and trade for the last color I need.

You certainly speak for me.

To have six new dragons in one release is for me far, far too many - and yes, I know they are only one breed, but they are still six separate dragons. Thus, to have them rare, as they certainly appear to be, really makes the release a huge, huge disappointment. Searching for an hour and seeing one egg really is disheartening.

Please consider making them commons.

You guys are expecting way too much way too soon. It is FAR too early to tell how rare these guys will be in the long run. Just because it's like this now does not mean it always will be. For all you know they ARE commons. People were sure the birthday eggs were going to be rare too for this very same reason. Some people fretted about Anagallis too. And the release before that, people were sure Gemshards were going to be rare. None of those turned out to be rare or even uncommon. So yeah. May I gently advise a little bit of patience? smile.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

They flooded for over two whole days. It's way too early to determine their actual rarity. Apparently the birthday release did the same after its flood ended, and people fretted about those being rare.

Just relax. Wait a week, then we'll have a better idea of what their rarity is.

This, very this. Freak out and we will just get traders asking silly prices for them, which will drive up demand and....

dammit

DAMMIT

I like the sprites but I drew something and now it's tooo laaaaaateeeeeee

hrrgh

I was gonna say they were taking so long to grow up it felt like they were going to neverland

/shot

I died of laughter xd.png

Also,the adults are gorgeous,I'm gonna hoard these so hard,like no one ever *drools*

Every release we go through this where people freak out about them being rares. laugh.gif The more popular the sprites, the more people collect, and the rarer they seem for the first week or so. Gemstones got really hard to grab for a bit, and now you can easily get them in the biomes. Give them some time for ratios to return. I usually hunt for other things during this time span because everyone else is primed to grab the new releases so they often miss the other pretties.

user posted imageuser posted image

"Child, let me show you how to fire..."

OMG that is so cute!

Edited by harlequinraven

Oh my god the adults are beautiful!

I have a small question though, for when I want to write up descriptions. Can any of these guys fly? Like via levitation or whatever? Or are they all purely 'land' dragons / swimmers?

wow.. I don't usually comment but I've just caught a peek at TJ's adults and they are gorgeous! Thank you

I thought the forest wyrm would turn out to be my favourite, because my favorite colour is blue, but I have to say I really like the adults of coast wyrm ♥

Oh my god the adults are beautiful!

I have a small question though, for when I want to write up descriptions. Can any of these guys fly? Like via levitation or whatever? Or are they all purely 'land' dragons / swimmers?

I guess they can use magic to fly.

Will they be gods and godneses of the 6 areas

Goodness, these are beautiful!!! Like, every single sprite is amazing wub.gif (though I admit to loving the desert, jungle and forest varieties best, because of the amazing colors xd.png)!

I really hope they'll turn out to be common after the initial frenzy dies down! *crosses fingers*

Edited by Lastalda

The adult sprites are lovely, I can't wait to start breeding them.

They will defiantly be a breed that I will be hoarding wink.gif

I guess they can use magic to fly.

Will they be gods and godneses of the 6 areas

I can certainly see people creating religions about them, especially with the way they have such high control of magic and mana. Minor gods/goddesses? Roughly alongside Trios, perhaps.