TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Dunno, of course, but I suspect that it's likely more a question of catching a moment when the scroll spaces of the fastest people are full up than of the New Release dragon numbers stabilizing.

They very likely are in a Common range, or they'd be not Dropping at all by now, lol.

Too bad we couldn't have had a week's Flooding of them, followed by uber-Common status, though, just to take the edge off a bit! laugh.gif

Maybe, but yeah. That's what I meant either way... and I'm basing my comments on what happened with the Birthday release, so. But yes, a week's worth of solid drop would have been amazing tongue.gif

My squiggle babs still aren't gendering sad.gif it's ok, little ones! Embrace your growing-up-ness, you become magnificent noodlebeasts.

...ahaha, that name wasn't taken so I took it

Edited by silver_chan

I wonder if this guy would object to me naming him Gryffindor. xd.png With a surname, of course. Gryffindor itself would be taken.

Edited by Tehya Faye

re-reading the thread, I realized I accidentally skipped this (sorry Niyaka!!)

How did you choose each magic type? Why not ice, or earth?

I went through a few different phases trying to figure out which ones to make, tbh. I wasn't sure if Alpine should be Lightning, Air, or Ice, I wasn't sure if Jungle should be Life or Earth, I wasn't sure if Desert should be Magi or Earth... etc. In the end, I went with the final elements because I just had the most inspiration for them. I started out each sprite like a silhouette, and built off from there design-wise, and each of them just kind of morphed into their own thing. It was a really awesome learning process... //rambling

Thank you SO much for the stunning sprites, birdz!

But these MUST be Common, not just for the few! The mana must be for the many! (Seriously, there could be [quiet?] riots!) laugh.gif

What Syp said..riots! Must have More!!! biggrin.gif

Ahaha, now that I have all my Noodlebeast names picked out and reserved, I cannot wait for my little squiggles to come out. Must name the majestic noodles!

So glad I grabbed a good supply! wub.gif Even grabbed a blue Dino by accident!

Birdz, how long did you work on each adult sprite??

I was taken aback by how gorgeous these are! Xenowyrms, I love them so much and I need more of them!!

This is like the best release ever! I'm really in love with these Xenowyrms!!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Thanks Birdz and TJ!

well, Im def making a Pyro x Desipis lineage and a Pyro x Avi of destruction one, too

Do you have any info you can share on Xenowyrm breeding and courtship habits? 8D

Nooot yeeettt! I'll share one thing, though: Chronos like to grow more of their glowy flowers whenever they see another dragon they really like. ;D It makes them look even more magnificent to the potential mate, I bet.

So Birdz could this mean they have some kind of breeding color change like luminas or change in some way like limestones...?? Just a little hint?? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by majors

really sad that the drops seemed to have stopped :c I was able to get breeding pairs for half of these dragons and I really wanted to get the other half but by the time the eggs hatched, no more drop ;; been trying all day to even get one more and no luck

Kindof wish when they released so many, the drops keep going a little bit longer >_<

Birdz, how long did you work on each adult sprite??

Oh man. I'm not sure.

I know the Gaia and the Thalassa took a long time. Those two are probably the ones that took me the most time... the Astrapi/Mageia were the fastest two, but they still took me a while. I stayed up really late a few days in a row to try to get one adult done a day, but I don't remember if I was actually able to do that with more than just a few or not. I had to take a break from the Pyro once because he was making me annoyed, lol.

So Birdz could this mean they have some kind of breeding color change like luminas or change in some way like limestones...?? Just a little hint??

Spoiler territory. No matter what way I answer, it's a spoiler so I'm not going to answer. XD Sorry!

really sad that the drops seemed to have stopped :c I was able to get breeding pairs for half of these dragons and I really wanted to get the other half but by the time the eggs hatched, no more drop ;; been trying all day to even get one more and no luck

Kindof wish when they released so many, the drops keep going a little bit longer >_<

The drops haven't stopped! They're just being snatched up outrageously fast. People ARE still catching them. I've seen them go by but haven't been fast enough - or rather if I had persisted I'd've probably gotten some eventually but I allowed myself to be distracted by other eggs LOL!

So Birdz could this mean they have some kind of breeding color change like luminas or change in some way like limestones...?? Just a little hint??

Spoiler territory. No matter what way I answer, it's a spoiler so I'm not going to answer. xd.png Sorry!

Well I had to try lol wink.gif

Birdz, if someone was to aspire to your level of awesome, what steps should they take in order to achieve it? :3

Also, these wyrms are just gorgeous! Thank you for taking so much time and care on them! Now for a more serious question: what combinations would you like to see bred with the Gaia wyrm since it is your favorite? I love building lineages and can see so many amazing possibilities with these lovelies and oh Merlin if someone has a Shimmer, these babies would be amaze balls paired with them >o<

He froze himself some hatchies. smile.gif

Hee. I'm glad he held off/forgot long enough to confirm that there definitely isn't any dimorphism... though as I said before, we're getting six sprites instead of just two, so it's a bargain tongue.gif