TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

They are wonderful! I love this addition to DC, it makes it more real and colorful. Thanks spriter and TJ! Truly a masterpiece of spriting.

The adults are beautiful! I accidentally read their breed as "Xenomorph" at first and had to do a double-take. And I'm sure I'm not the first.

I haven't had time to hunt so I haven't gotten the chance to grab more CBs, but hopefully I can manage it soon...

OmG

These are so EPIC!!!

It's been a REALLY long time since I last felt that I should make a post about a new dragon species. REALLY love the names too---Xenowyrms. xd.png

As I am a fan of the AvP series, anything with the word 'Xeno' in its name has to be awesome. Though when I noticed their drop, I was only able to get 7 eggs before their drops just seemed to have....stopped? My 7 have hatched now but I just can't find their drops anymore. ;A;

Really wish their main drops went on a little longer....or their chances were increased for a while more.

Fantastic just Fantastic! I cant wait to breed my shimmer to these and make some lovely lineages!! biggrin.gif Thank You Birdz and TJ!! biggrin.gif

Fantastic just Fantastic! I cant wait to breed my shimmer to these and make some lovely lineages!! biggrin.gif Thank You Birdz and TJ!! biggrin.gif

you could even use a different CB each time in a pattern to create a awesome linage with that

They are beautiful. wub.gif

(I hope they're "standard breedable". smile.gif )

They're all so beautiful! I especially like the Gaia and Mageia, they're lovely.

They are beautiful. wub.gif

(I hope they're "standard breedable". smile.gif )

I'm still hoping they'll be 'standard breedable' with a twist: they'll respond to their mate's mana affiliation, like a few people have speculated so far. So for example, if you bred a Pyro with a White, you'd get a Gaia Xenowyrm.

We'll see, but I am so excited and hopeful that that's what it is.

HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS! I was expecting something good, but this is is AMAZING! wub.gif

It must have been so much work! You've really outdone yourself, birdzgoboom. Thank you so much! biggrin.gif

I also love getting all the new information.

I just wanted to say how absolutely spectacular these are. I rarely catch new releases right away, but I so want to hoard these forever. @_@;; MAKE COMMON PLS. I WANT TO MAKE LINEAAAAAAAGES. WITH EVERYTHING.

you could even use a different CB each time in a pattern to create a awesome linage with that

I was thinking that myself, as a little side project to do a color lineage! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just saw the egg's adult forms. They are amazing! I see these new eggs coming out really have a new shiny look (I guess that's what you would call it). Anyways great job and I'm loving this release.

All I can say is thank you birdz and TJ.

These are now my favorite dragons.

(one of my favorites, for sure tongue.gif)

Edited by bigbite100

it's got no arms........ it kinda looks like mana wyrms from world of Warcraft... *pulls glasses off* mother of god xd.png

Birdz I noticed you did a Time dragon named Chronos that grows FLOWERS on him. WOW That is awesome! Did you have any thought related to these time flowers from this awesome movie or not? That's the thought I can't get out of my head now! Even looks kinda similar too! biggrin.gif

Gorgeous adults! Definitely a worthy addition to the cave! Thanks birdz for creating them and TJ for releasing them.

My second batch will hatch (heh, that rhymes) when I wake up tomorrow, yay! xd.png

After 3 and a half hours of searching, I FINALLY found ONE of these eggs in the cave---only to have it near automatically taken. T_T

It really is disheartening to find something worthy as 'treasure' so close and instantly taken from you. I really don't always like the feeling of needing to constantly 'fight' and/or 'struggle' against others for the newest merchandise--specially with it seemingly so limited as it is. I know that's the point of the game but, to wait HOURS to even see ONE of these eggs in the cave--and it be automatically taken can really be frustrating to no end.

Seeing the number of people waiting on the different parts of the world just reminds me so much of the large mobs at stores on Black Fridays...so little merchandise, SOOOO much demand...

I think I speak for (nearly) everyone when I say PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make these common-er than they are! ;A;

Edited by HollowSoul

The drops haven't stopped! They're just being snatched up outrageously fast. People ARE still catching them. I've seen them go by but haven't been fast enough - or rather if I had persisted I'd've probably gotten some eventually but I allowed myself to be distracted by other eggs LOL!

obviously they haven't completely stopped but what I was talking about is the mass drops, which have stopped, Considering that I would start checking before the hour (or before the 5 minute mark) and keep checking for a couple minutes after with very few sightings of the egg.

What I'm disappointed in is how fast the mass drops stopped. There wasn't a chance to get pairs of all the biomes like I would have wanted, so I'll get them someday but it won't be any time soon most likely.

And it looks like the drop rate for them is either uncommon or rare. (probably uncommon)