TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm so gonna hoard these guys. Xenowyrms are one of the prettiest breeds in my opinion. <3

Thanks to those who made the release possible!

I'm late to the party and I haven't seen a single one. Do ty share a description with another egg?

All the new eggs read this"Mana courses throughout this glassy egg."

Love the adults. Can't pick one that I love over the others as they are all awesome looking.

I'm late to the party and I haven't seen a single one. Do ty share a description with another egg?

Nope, it's all the same description--Mana swirls through this glassy egg, I believe /on my phone

The biome you catch them in dictates which kind you get, and the color more or less matches the adults so you can sort of figure it out. Or go to the dragon cave wiki of you want to see a detailed breakdown of where to find each egg.

It's funny how my favorite changed with every stage.

Eggs: Alpine, Forest, Volcano

S1: Alpine, Forest

S2: Alpine, Volcano

Adult: Alpine, Coast, Forest

Okay, the Astrapi is my all time favorite biggrin.gif But I love the Thalassa's head and the Chrono's colors. In fact, all six dragons are amazing!

I planned to give them a ManaNoodle surname, but they are too majestetic for that, so I save that for the frozen hatchlings biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif OMG I love all these dragons!

sad.gif only could catch 4 though........ damned egg limit!

Hmm, I bet the desert variant would look okay next to a magi, due to their orange colouration.

Or next to a Spess,but those are almost impossible to catch xd.png

I need A LOT of Chronos. Because yes. More. More. MOAR.

They're my favourite, I think they will be beautifully paired with Royal Blues and Blue Gemshards wub.gif

Thank you for these beautiful sprites!

Adults are beautiful.

I still have to catch five eggs to complete second set. :c

Edited by MrsFindlay

Has anyone actually caught a new release in the last 24 hours that is

NOT using a "mobile device" ?

At 6:20 am I actually saw a new release fly by, but haven't even been

seeing the Almadine or Spessartine or any Copper, Gold, Silver

or even a Blusang go by.

or even a Blusang go by.

I did. I'm waiting to drop all the common eggies I had to snag to catch it, but no biggie; I can abandon them in about 9 min., and then off to hunting I go again. Wish me luck. I still need 4 to complete my second set.

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

user posted imageuser posted image

"Child, let me show you how to fire..."

And the adult Gaia is like "Not now,little squiggle,I'm trying to be fabulous!" xd.png

or even a Blusang go by.

I caught one about 12 hours ago.

I have a question now...So you said that they are enormous because they are a somehow prehistoric type of dragon,a living fosile,but I want to know : Is any of the six varieties bigger than a Stone dragon?And is the Pyro harder than it?

Wow... they're beautiful. Great poses with a lot of details.

Unfortunately, I like the Coastal, too, now that I've seen them as adults biggrin.gif . And I got only one because the colour wasn't quite my cup of tea when it was a hatchi.

Oh well.

First time I've actually missed a release sad.gif gotta start catching I suppose

Amazing release and love the fact that there are six different sprites for the same breed.

Lots of effort in those sprites, thank you birdzgoboom.

Now I have to get two more from Volcano and Jungle but right now, that seems impossible...

i have also not been able to catch one over last 2 days sad.gif but i suppose it don't helps when you get a 7-10 sec lag on every 5 min drop and worse on the hour and this has only just started again in the last couple of days

No luck at all this last hourly drop. Very sad. I was really hoping to make some progress towards completing my pairs for these beauties.

I even turned down a Dino to keep room for more Xeno eggs, too.

but i suppose it don't helps when you get a 7-10 sec lag on every 5 min drop and worse on the hour and this has only just started again in the last couple of days

Yes indeed - I was wondering whether to mention that sad.gif

I am beginning to wonder if I ought to focus on catching other stuff for now.

Might be good hunting of other things with everyone focused on the Xeno eggs, and what with my not seeing any when I went to look at the last hourly drop.....

I just hope that they aren't rare so that I get a chance to finish collecting them later.