TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm so thrilled with the grownups, they are so different!

They are!

Such a shame there has been nary an egg to be found.

I love how different the adults are.

Gaia and Mageia are probably my favorites. Also the colors on Chronos are wub.gif

Yes indeed - I was wondering whether to mention that sad.gif

Having the same issue. It doesn't matter what browser I use, or which device I use. I still need to catch an Alpine one so I can have a breeding pair of each. The lag has been bad for a while, but since this release, has gotten worse.

Wow! The adults are awesome! I'm so glad they look different too!

Way to go, birdzgoboom! Outstanding job! biggrin.gif

AT least it isn't up to THREE MINUTES on the hourly drop - which is where it got to last time it was so awful. And yes - I tried the slimmest browser I have (flashpeak) and it was just as bad even there sad.gif

The are starting to show up with the abandoned eggs, I just got a CB Chrono egg from there! smile.gif

Thank you so much Birdz and TJ for these lovely dragons. I will not rave on because I don't want Birdz' head to explode. wink.gif

I will join the chorus of those hoping they are commons. I still need 3 more to get 1 breeding pair of everything. And my scroll goals demand at least 4 breeding pairs of each. That could take a looooooong time unless the supply increases, because the demand is obviously extremely high!

The are starting to show up with the abandoned eggs, I just got a CB Chrono egg from there! smile.gif

ORLY.

Maybe I'd be better off hunting there than in the cave.... which is worthless right now as near as I can tell.

Aah, I just love these! All of them! They are all so different and so beautiful.

Thank you, birdzgoboom and TJ!

They really are gorgeous, and I'm still so disappointed at not being able to get even 1 breeding pair, never mind one from each biome.

I'm starting to really hate these multiple releases where they stop dropping in floods before it's even physically possible to have gotten all of them.

I can't even imagine how bummed newbies must be to only have been able to initially get 4!

I can't spend my whole life checking every 5 minutes in hopes of seeing one, never mind catching one sad.gif

EDIT: I've been so disappointed in not being able to get any breeding pairs that I totally forgot to thank anyone for them. These are, without a doubt, the most amazing dragons yet. I love all of my dragons, but these are just fantastic.

Yeah, makes my disappoint worse. But still, thank you for creating these lovelies and I thank TJ for putting them out there even if I can't catch any more.

Edited by daba555

Beautiful dragons, and very fitting for our first incave wyrms. Can't wait for my 4 to grow up, and to see who I can pair them with. Congrats on aohter awesome release TJ and Birdz :3

Eeeeeee my jungle hatchie gendered male! Now to name him!

Edit: Ancient Squiggle of Happiness is MINE!

Edited by Vampyre

I think one of my cuties liked the Sandstorm idea last night and it woke me up with its dancing. (seriously, I really dreamed that a Baby Chronos was dancing. blink.gif ) And so I've given it a name.

Behold!

Well, all of my hatchlings have gendered male (no fails, whoop!!) My second batch has yet to hatch, but they should hopefully all be female.

Okay, does anyone else think that the spine on the S2 Mageia looks like a leg??

https://i.imgur.com/zSBaXIk.jpg ~Linked for size~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

First, I would just like to say ... OMG!! Absolutely stunning. The adults live up to the promise of the eggs and hatchies. I can definitely feel the hoarding come on. xd.png

It is kind of sad right now that it is so hard to get any of the eggs in the cave. I was lucky in being able to get one of each kind of xenowyrm (LOVE the name, btw) during the initial flood, but i still need mates for each of them and will need 5 pairs total for my own scroll goals, as well as hatchies for freezing. Hopefully once the levels in the cave even out, we will be seeing more of these beauties popping up. It is still early, so all we can do is wait at this point.

From the releases I have seen we usually have this issue just after a new release. I think it is just especially harder right now because there *are* so many variations, so people are having to hunt much more than normal trying to make their goals.

I do have to admit that I am personally hoping we do not end up with another copper release, but again, only time will tell how common or rare these will be.

Seconded--hoping these guys come to just barely bridge on rare--mostly uncommon. I've gotten a pair of my faves (Chronos) but have yet to get a single Magiae...ermm...(please don't yell at me for spelling)

Hoping to find more today though--fully unlocked now thanks to these beauties!

Thank you and blessings to the person who sent me 3 hatchies so I have 3 breeding pairs, 2 of which just happen to be my favorites. Well, maybe not breeding pairs, as not influenced, but we shall see if I get lucky smile.gif

In the end, I need dozens of these because they are too beautiful. I hope TJ takes pity and adjusts the ratios so they drop more, at least for a while.

Not a single one so far so I really hope those won't be elusive in the futur. xd.png