TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Well this pretty much confirms that I'll never be able to find the last three females I need to complete my set. xd.png

user posted image

Holy crap, I'm dying. This is the best. thank you so much for this omfg

How does the strength of their magic compare to the strength of a GoN's magic?

They're not as strong as the GoN. I can't really measure it since there's no clearly defined "POWER METER" for the GoN, but they are still very powerful. Just not as strong as the GoN. GoN is based DC god.

Also, omg thank you so much everyone ;-----; The fact that the response has been so overwhelmingly positive has reduced me almost to tears. Thankfully these questions are keeping me from letting my feels overflow too hard.

Psst birdz will you do the other manas at a later date just curious .w.

Light, Earth, Dark, Death, Air, Ice.

Edited by Asketil

How does the strength of their magic compare to the strength of a GoN's magic?

They're not as strong as the GoN. I can't really measure it since there's no clearly defined "POWER METER" for the GoN, but they are still very powerful. Just not as strong as the GoN. GoN is based DC god.

Also, omg thank you so much everyone ;-----; The fact that the response has been so overwhelmingly positive has reduced me almost to tears. Thankfully these questions are keeping me from letting my feels overflow too hard.

Hmm, that probably means they're not as powerful as the Avatars either... interesting! And thank you for giving us all these little tidbits :3

Embrace the feels!

My Xenowyrms are gendering now. =D

PieMaster stole my first ones so I mostly have eggs now ;(

He knew what he was doing

You stole my Gold though, so it's all good ;DDD

Yeah, baby. Pure WIN right there. I love them. All of them. Every single one is so wicked in it's own way. I'm glad that I managed to snag a pair of each. I want to hoard.

Thanks again TJ and BGB.

So, since you can't post anything about their courtship stuff..

1. How are their relations with humans (not so much official, just your head cannons.)

2. Do the orange ones (sorry, name is too long for my sleepy head) get along well with Magi dragons?

Fine you got me

I'd do it again I luff the Alts ermahgerd why do you guys do this to me

I love these guys more every time I look at them, the forms and shading and details are all amazing and gorgeous. You really did a fantastic job, I can tell a ton of effort went into these fellows. I'm trying to pick a favorite but I can't, they're all so beautiful and perfect. <3

Did that help you cry? :D

angelicdragonpuppy stole all but one of mine tongue.gif

But now I have the last spessi I've been trying to get ever since they came out (needed ONE more for a project)

Will work on getting the rest now tongue.gif

Is it though? Is it really?

How are their relations with humans (not so much official, just your head cannons.)

Depends for each subspecies. Thalassas and Gaias probably would get along most with humans.

Do the orange ones (sorry, name is too long for my sleepy head) get along well with Magi dragons?

I'd like to think that Magis and Mageias get along. Kinda like brothers. Just.... one of them stole all the limbs. Whoopsie.

[

You're welcome biggrin.gif

It was a realllllly long day so when you were like u want to fight, I was like, oh my gosh, settle it in smash, and then that happened.

(I just reuploaded it I noticed I cut a few things that shouldn't have been cut on those beauties and fixed them. Whenever the cache updates it'll update I guess)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Do the orange ones (sorry, name is too long for my sleepy head) get along well with Magi dragons?

I'd like to think that Magis and Mageias get along. Kinda like brothers. Just.... one of them stole all the limbs. Whoopsie.

A. Thanks for answering!

B. "Just.... one of them stole all the limbs. Whoopsie." Yeaaah, new faved thing ever, shall become a comic someday.

Falls down on hands and knees in full awe of awesomeness!!

Best dragons ever!!!

And my favorite, just like the egg, the coastal one!

They're all so gorgeous! I'm extremely happy to have gotten one of each now!

They still look like seahorses to me, though.

Yeah, I'm definitely thankful to have a pair of each. ^^ Still want more, but that might have to be a long term goal if they aren't super common.

Wyrmmms *purrrrrrr* I knew it! I knew they probably wouldn't grow limbs as adults if they didn't at S2! So much happy ;.; I'm having a terrible day and having these guys to appreciate and to have them turn out as wyrms after all is soothing.

I'm a bit surprised by my final tastes in them though! Going by the eggs and hatchies I was sure that Volcano was going to be my favorite, but Alpine's Lightningness makes them even cooler to me. And while I didn't much like the color of the Time one's egg I REALLY like them as adults. And I didn't think I was going to like the Coast one much because that shade of pink isn't much to my taste but the blue shot through and the design of the creature itself are extremely fetching and make the adult a lot more appealing than the hatchlings were. And the Magi one will be amazing for Halloween lineages. (Unless wyrms can only breed with wyrms? Hope not - otherwise we need moar wyrms ASAP!)