Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Saw a Gold in the Jungle as I was speeding through, had no time to really comprehend before I had moved to the next biome. I didn't get it, of course.

I don't understand why people offer things on trades that I *specifically* state I don't want! It's so frustrating. I deliberately say that I'll decline anything less then 4th-gen and that I'm looking for *messy* lineages.... So I get an offer of a 2nd-gen. And that's the *only* offer I've gotten. Grrrrrrrr.

Not really bad luck, but I was thinking about how many eggs users have put in the AP- with probably nice lineages- and have been lost.
You've also probably forgotten about them too. :blink:

@HeatherMarie Gonna guess they desperately want the egg, but can't actually breed a messy. I know I looked at something you had and I couldn't breed that messy of a risensong (so didn't bother).

Sorta related, when I put up a trade asking for specific hatchlings, and people try to offer ones I didn't ask for. Also cannot seem to get rid of this tinsel.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@HeatherMarie Gonna guess they desperately want the egg, but can't actually breed a messy. I know I looked at something you had and I couldn't breed that messy of a risensong (so didn't bother).

Sorta related, when I put up a trade asking for specific hatchlings, and people try to offer ones I didn't ask for. Also cannot seem to get rid of this tinsel.

Yeah, I guess that could be. It's just frustrating. Especially when I mention I'll consider offers of anything in my sig-list, many of which are fairly easy to find in the AP, and I get offered a 2nd-gen that's not in my trade post *or* in my sig-list. (To be fair, it's possible the person thought they were offering something even better, since it was a rare, but it's not a breed I want anymore of.)

Tried a Gold x Enraged Aegis checker mates together for the first time and they were compatible. Very, very compatible. Wasn't actually expecting much and of course was egg-locked.

*le sigh*

and it was found and returned by a very kind person! :D

Edited by Yhme

Thought I could get to 4g with a silver lunar herald x pacified aegis lineage, and then saw that one of the people had enraged their CB aegis. :( 

I needed an Aria from this pair, so they produced a BSA Pink.

Since I'm running out of time (it's supposed to be a Valentine mate) I bred two additional 2nd gens.

This 2nd pair just produced a BSA Pink, too. o_O

(It can still all work out just in time... I just need to actually get the most likely outcome from one breeding, not what I thought was the most unlikely! XD )

Looks like the only person in the checker database who could breed a 3rd gen Sweetling from Arsani checker went inactive last month.

Decided to start building a spooky PB Celestial lineage but ended up having one pair producing nothing even with fertility. So that means i'll have to wait a looooong time to try again with that pair. 

I also heard that any 2g PB Red Spinels bred closely after the Spinel release were originally due to a glitch so it looks like this guy won't be able to have a proper mate after all.

Seems like every time I offer to breed an egg for someone, my dragons think otherwise and won't produce one!

As usual, none of my CB Metals produced anything today. Since 2016, all 8 of them combined have given me only 23 shiny eggs, with more than half being from Holidays. They are painfully unpredictable. Also no win this month in the raffle (surprise surprise XD)

I've been waiting most of the day for an egg to hatch to unlock me, but I must have read the time wrong because apparently it *still* has 3 hours until it can hatch! I can't stay up that long dangit.

Apparently hybrid checkers and avatar checkers aren't 'checker enough' for the database.  Actually kinda sad because avatar checkers are one of the things you need the most help with.

(And I shall find no one who shares my love of Soulpeace x Hellhorse checkers).

I've only just stopped kicking myself about zombies on the 31st.  First, not only do I completely forget a vampire bite counts as a kill, (used one the day before) but I didn't know that if a dragon revives, you can't use it again for fodder. I was going crackers on the 31st, wondering what the heck was wrong!

Yet another week goes by and my Gemshards from Heartstealers mis-colour. I got the right colours this week, just for the wrong lineages.

Cannot find anyone willing to arrange a trade for a Sweetling from an Alt Sweetling x Mistletoe. I haven't given up hope yet, as there's still the actual Valentine breeding season yet to come, but I had hoped to have a trade arranged before then.

Decided to start a new project just now: 8 pairs of Tetra x Almadine, 8 tetra eggs.  I knew it'd be off balance, but not even ONE Almandine? :dry:

This is just me being impatient, but I misclicked a biome egg this morning that I want to try to trade, and I figured when I got home from church it's cooldown would be up and I could make a teleport. Apparently I caught it later then I thought *and* church was shorter then I'd expected, it still has over 2 hours to go!

Edited by HeatherMarie
grammar fail

8 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Cannot find anyone willing to arrange a trade for a Sweetling from an Alt Sweetling x Mistletoe. I haven't given up hope yet, as there's still the actual Valentine breeding season yet to come, but I had hoped to have a trade arranged before then.

I really wish us normal people could get them. The amount of active people with alt sweetlings must be small at this point.. I was even there for the release, but I didn't get 'lucky'.

I have yet to find a single person willing to breed one of their CB Valentine '09s for a trade. I have nothing above 4G for that breed, so I had high hopes for this year. I guess I should have seen it coming, what with the low population and all.