Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

17 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Decided to start a new project just now: 8 pairs of Tetra x Almadine, 8 tetra eggs.  I knew it'd be off balance, but not even ONE Almandine? :dry:

Oh we're on the same boat on this one!! Good luck to you with this project, I've been working on this with 3-4 pairs since last July and this is the only Almandine I've gotten out of them so far... 

Got a 'no interest' from an irreplaceable pair despite using fertility on both. At least it wasn't a refusal, but still :dry:

3 hours ago, Luxrayx said:

Got a 'no interest' from an irreplaceable pair despite using fertility on both. At least it wasn't a refusal, but still :dry:

Fertility doesn't stack. Whether you use it on one, or both, odds will be the same.

Can't seem to find anyone who can breed a 3g Enraged Aegis x Silver. I tried checking the checker database and Christmas Lineage Aid Centre but to no avail. -_-

22 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Can't seem to find anyone who can breed a 3g Enraged Aegis x Silver. I tried checking the checker database and Christmas Lineage Aid Centre but to no avail. -_-

I can breed that particular combo, they just won't give up an egg.

Typing in a name for a dragon and seeing the check mark, but as soon as I press enter it turns into an X. :dry:

Grabbed an orange thing instead of an Almerald. I’ll take both but I want more of the green cuties

Missed a dino in the biomes because I didn't recognize the description. Grrrrrr.

5 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Trading is agony these days.  :/

This! So so so much this...

Now I can't catch any valentine eggs and I've been trying since the beginning of the event

Edited by Vixey

6 hours ago, OMGitsKairi said:

Typing in a name for a dragon and seeing the check mark, but as soon as I press enter it turns into an X. :dry:

This happened to me yesterday with plenty of Linkin Park song titles. Makes me wonder how the heck I managed to get Breaking the Habit a couple of days before.

Sigh.. two people I bred eggs for. Both have since been on and checked their PMs.. and not taken their eggs. Come on, I need the space.

Due to my bad reflexes, I'm never going to be able to catch the CB Rosebuds I want.

Edited by prismatika

TERRIBLE luck at catching CB Vals. Dunno what the trouble is, those things sure do disappear fast.

Oh, well.MAYBE once some people with faster reflexes/Internets get their fill I will have better luck...

Greedily filled up on AP eggs before looking over my to-breed list.  I have a lot of bloodswaps I need to make, and I should have done those right off the bat.

Egglocked with eggs that aren't actually CB Valentines, lol! 

At least I will have space by Friday night my time to catch more CBs :>

This Thunder has two more hours till it can hatch. Come on little Thunder!

Decided to breed my Silvers without realizing that I was egg locked so of course the first egg I get from that pair is auto-abandoned and will probably die behind the Valentine wall Dx

1 hour ago, ajc said:

Got this as an egg and was totally excited to FINALLY have a mate. And what did it decide to do? WHY. 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/apGmV

Oof. That's the first bad luck alt I've seen. 

I got a successful bite when I wanted to put something nice on the AP, but guess what? Before I could abandon it the Valentine's Day Event started. So now I'm stuck with a Vampire I don't want

Edited by ShinyShinx

Due to rising costs I had to downgrade my internet connection today.   :(

3 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

I'm sorry to hear that. :( If you need any help collecting CB Holidays from the Holiday biome, i'd be glad to help grab you some eggs.

12 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Oh goodness that sucks. I've been in a position multiple times where I couldn't afford the internet, some providers really are ridiculously expensive (and my provider has a monopoly on my neighborhood, no other providers offer here). 

My current 'bad luck' is my Arsani egg being down to 3 days 23 hours and not hatching, and I'm too freaking impatient to wait calmly, lol.