Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My bad luck is that I don't love Mutamore x Diamondwing nearly as much as lots of other people seem to.  :rolleyes:  I can see why it's a popular pairing, it's just not my cup of tea (I like more contrast) and I keep finding lots of them!

Nearly two hours of hunting the AP and not a single egg worth keeping. Soooo much messiness. Gave up and bred my own lineages to lock me even though I wanted to wait till Valentine's Day for that.

Got distracted by Mario Party and missed freezing something. Ah well, I don't prioritize my frozen collection much anyway.

Fell asleep at my computer and completely missed an important PM. Colds are the worst :(

I keep missing all the upper/lowercase letter codes I need/want. By the time I click on them, someone else has already gotten it.  🙇😫

On 2/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, Amazon_warrior said:

My bad luck is that I don't love Mutamore x Diamondwing nearly as much as lots of other people seem to.  :rolleyes:  I can see why it's a popular pairing, it's just not my cup of tea (I like more contrast) and I keep finding lots of them!

^^Agree with this, but also with a Soulstone x Purple twist, as well.  It's just too much of the exact same colors with not enough pattern differential for my visual taste, I guess :P.

I keep finding Soulstone/Witchlights. 2Gs, and while they're pretty looking I much rather a lineage like this.

I have almost no freezes left ;-;

26 minutes ago, Earth Gurl said:

*cries* do I keep this and ruin the lineage (that I really really like) or do I dump it? Ugh https://dragcave.net/lineage/YrHUG

THAT CODE. /shot :( 

There are three other eggs from that breeding, so I say keep it! There will be three other chances for people to be able to continue it.

My bad luck: my Rosebud egg, which I thought would hatch by now, actually has 3 hours left until it can hatch. How do I keep remembering the time wrong?!

Why can I catch the 3G Silver Tinsel checkers & not even manage to see the 2G's as they wiz through the AP?  Why?!

(Oh I know, boohoo, so you only caught a 3G prizekin checker.  Shows what you know - anyone who wants can have offspring of the holiday x silver tinsel checkers I collect for a song - I'm working at putting things in groups, & my scroll's usually unhidden outside of events, so all ya gotta do is pm me to ask.  Not that I've got much currently, but I'm working on it. :D)

I wish that people would stop picking eggs I bred up from the AP only to never put them in a hatchery and let them die from lack of views. And naturally they have aid turned off so I can't hatch them myself.

Edited by songwithnosoul
Clearer phrasing

So many cool codes in the valentine biome - none of them on a Rosebud which is the only CB I still need! :(

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yYesD To whoever gets this valentines egg that said yes, I am pretty jealous! Why do my babies have to create such a nice code for this season when I am locked! XD

(or they are saying yes to the "D", which is still a great [and super naughty] code!)

Edited by cerimonster

Was doing an nice trio-themed early-mass breeding to the AP when this guy decided to auto-abandon on me. 

image.png.7de04449c613e1f0fd121662a020d0e9.png

You two couldn't have chosen a better time to do this, could ya? Oh well, I hope someone out there enjoys a low-time 3g R.Crimson x Magma. ;)

Spent so many hours and a whole day  hunting for this one egg in the AP and the one time I look away for a minute someone snatches it. -_- Better luck next year I suppose. 

I bred my CB Val 09's for Valentines for the first time ever! The one I bred with a red gemshard produced 4 eggs (I kept one) and it looks like 2 of the eggs may have gone to inactive scrolls? They're at 2 days 2 hours now and I think they might die. :( Why pick up eggs if you're not even going to play the game? Not the first time my eggs have been picked up and died. At least someone must be taking care of the last one because it's always fogged..

And I just checked the one that's been fogged and that user has frozen at least a dozen pretty 2G Valentine hatchlings. :( Better than it dying but I would love for my dragons' lineages to be continued

Edited by innate

Eggs I had up for trade hatched while I was away and I have no idea if anyone offered on them XD 

Despite trying my hardest at getting past CB Valentine's with Z Codes, I am missing a Z Coded CB Radiant Angel. I honestly have zero clue how I am going to get one, unless I had a CB Prize. A CB Gold didn't even pique interest. And that's IF there's even CB Radiant Angels still growing with Z Codes... :unsure:

Sorry, I already had 2 adult Radiant Angels or I could have collected you some - the only z-code I *couldn't* find was a Rosebud.

I woke up in time to (probably soon) see the end of the Valentine wall and with one slot free for AP hunting, but for some reason my internet connection is suddenly so slow it's almost unusable.

(Either my husband started some giant download before he went to bed or we have a lagmonster hiding in the basement...)

Edit: giant download it is. ¬_¬  10 hours remaining.

Edit2: Finished! Yay! Praised be the browser's inaccurate remaining time estimations!  :lol:

Edited by Confused Cat