Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

How stubbon can a hatchling be to gender?

My zyumorph is down to 5 days, 6 hours with 7600views and still undgendered... I need to know what gender they will be so I can determine which egg I want to trade as I have too many red zyus now and I want 1 male and 1 female.

Aaaand my aeons are all on cooldown and I got this hatchling through a trade so I have no idea what gender it will be.

Edited by Seahorse

Zyus are on a level with Prizes and Avatars for subbornness over hatching and gendering, alas.  :(  I'd offer to precog it for you, but I am completely locked.  No room at this inn.....

ETA: Finally abandoned a misclick - if you would like me to precog your Zyu, let me know!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

9 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Edit: and I kept getting distracted at the 5 min drops.

I. Keep. Doing. This! Sooo frustrating, maybe I should set a timer or something. I'm constantly there like 30-40 seconds too late so of course there are just blockers.

Need a White from my male GoN. Get an Avatar.

Need an Aria from a female GoN. Get a BSA Pink.

(At least it worked with my 2nd female GoN. I fully expected them to produce an Avatar, BSA Pink, or no egg.  :P )

Keep egglocking myself with presents from people and keep getting more gifts from people even when egglocked!

Just bad luck cave hunting all around.

Missed a CB Aeon, a CB SILVER, a CB chicken, a CB Cheese, and a CB dino which was right under that CB cheese.

^Shoot as far as cb metals are concerned, seeing them is all I ever get to do if that :dry: XD It's not very exciting

Edited by Yhme

When you have little faith in the breeding pair - Ah well, enjoy it who ever snags it.

ahshucks.png

Trying either to produce and/or catch an egg worthy of trading for another neglected dragon and never seeming to get it. No luck, no how, no where. **** to that streak of bad luck.

I saw a CB Gold in the cave!

The first one ever!

I reflexclicked in seconds.

And then...

...my internet connection broke down!

Noooo!!

My pet chicken died.

Oh this isn't a place for real world bad luck? 

Alright, well an egg with a good code has gotten sick the hour before it was supposed to hatch, so now I have to wait for the sick to go away before I can hatch it. More irritating than truly bad luck, but still.

Missed a CB forest Zyu while cave hunting and one of my breeding pairs produced no egg. Note that this was after I used fertility. Well, at least they didn't refuse.

3 hours ago, ShinyShinx said:

My pet chicken died.

I'm sorry about your chicken. :(

I was unexpectedly without internet for a couple days and an egg I was intending to gift hatched before I could influence it, and of course it hatched as the wrong gender. I can get another, it's just annoying. Also, that unexpected computer crash came when I had 20+ lineage tabs open, sorting through dragons to put into a group, and I have no clue where I was so I'm having to go through the upper half of scroll-page 8 over again. (Lesson learned, NEVER download something your computer *and* browser says is risky!)

On 15.01.2018 at 11:25 AM, Seriva Senkalora said:

I saw a CB Gold in the cave!

The first one ever!

I reflexclicked in seconds.

And then...

...my internet connection broke down!

Noooo!!

I had exactly the same thing happen to me a few seconds ago... At least I saw it in cave, I didn't see any in all the years I play DC, it's improvement! :D

A person whose fabulous lineage I stumbled across in my travels seems to still be active in the cave, but no longer on the forums. :(

Bad Luck -

Got viewbombed (I strongly suspect from declining a trade), hatching all but one of my 7 up-for-trade eggs & forcing the jungle & coast Zyu hatchies to grow up & rendering them useless for trading purposes and the added annoyance of going back & having to alter my trade posts that I'd given a daily bump to just hours before; I hope there weren't any valid offers I lost.

Good Luck -

But I caught a Gold because of it? :blink:  I wouldn't have been hunting to replace the Zyus if the viewbombing hadn't happened, so - ?  Wish everyone who gets viewbombed had this kind of luck.

Saw a CB Gold last night - it wasn't even at the top of the hour, just one of the random five minute reshuffles, and just stared at it for a good fifteen seconds before clicking, only to find someone else had grabbed it. Granted I'm still learning the egg descriptions, but you'd think that's one that wouldn't slip past me :dry: Oh well. I'll catch one eventually.

Related to my last post, apparently my computer wasn't actually fixed and I was without internet/computer again for 24-ish hours, and a hatchling I was trying to trade grew up. It's a breed I still need more of so I won't release it, but it's annoying because I was in talks with someone about trading it and now I need to catch another one because I really want that trade!