Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I woke up in time to (probably soon) see the end of the Valentine wall and with one slot free for AP hunting, but for some reason my internet connection is suddenly so slow it's almost unusable.

(Either my husband started some giant download before he went to bed or we have a lagmonster hiding in the basement...)

Edit: giant download it is. ¬_¬  10 hours remaining.

Edit2: Finished! Yay! Praised be the browser's inaccurate remaining time estimations!  :lol:

Wow, your browser's inaccurate time estimation was in your favor! I always get like '2 minutes left' and then it take 15 minutes.

My current bad luck: All the Heartseekers and Arsanis in the AP when I actually finally have my goals for them and don't need anymore. Also, the few Sweetlings, Mutamores, and '09s that pop up are all 2nd/3rd even-gens. Where's the messies?? (Also-also, twice during the v-day AP wall I've woken up in the morning to see posts about the wall being filled with messies, only to find that I'd missed them all!)

Again tried to breed Gilded bloodscales and hooktalons for a checker lineage and angain obtained only **** hooktalons. I hate hooktalons.

So I have 2 Sunsongs from bronze Shimmerscale, stair end:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z9WkJ

https://dragcave.net/lineage/EUtIw

With so many Prizes around, how hard can it be to find a matching mirror partner?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ReuuQ Well, bronze, but Tinsel.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FY2QH Well, Shimmerscale, but gold.

This is going to take a while XD

I have had a 2nd gen prize kin i found in the AP gender male, and i was going to breed it to another 2nd gen prize-kin i had been gifted, who was a male, to make a checker

now i have 2 male prize-kins and no one to breed them too >.< and no guarantee i'm going to find another 2nd gen prize-kin to try and make mates from (and definitely no 2nd gen prizes lol! i don't have a CB prize or able to make neglecteds)

A pretty strange one, but: I forgot to freeze one of my Flower-Crowns. Now I have two adults and no cave born hatchie sprite like the rest of my Holiday ones. Welp, here's hoping the Holiday biomes show up continually.

Somehow after Summoning all 3 GONs, I am feeling... sad? I looked forward to disappointment every 2 weeks, and now I can't be disappointed (or, GON forbid, ecstatic) anymore. Call me crazy. :P

Edited by Predat0rs

I tried to start a typical checker lineage with a typical 4g end-goal, I bred all of my male Spinel to my female scripts, all scripts with only one Spinel before I ran out!

Aren't Spinel both newer releases and super common?! What happened?!

(P.S. last time I posted something like this here I got a super nice donation in order to finish the lineage, However this time I am egglocked for the moment so please don't waste your time, thanks anyway)

10 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Why do avatars always get sick when you ER hatch them?!

Because they need much higher stats to hatch than other breeds. Their sickness threshold is just the same as for other breeds though.

Prizes, GoNs and Zyus do the same.

7 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

I tried to start a typical checker lineage with a typical 4g end-goal, I bred all of my male Spinel to my female scripts, all scripts with only one Spinel before I ran out!

Spinels have an alt variant which is why people bred much more of them.

I bred an important dragon to the wrong mate because my phone's scroll went off on loading :( At least the resulting egg seems to be doing well.

I can't find the link to my lineage projects. The one in my sig doesn't work. T.T  Never mind. Found it and updated my link! ^-^

I'm also being view bombed. Which I find funny. They're helping me more then anything! :P

On an up note, I finally summoned my last GoN!

Edited by Lesh4537

Being egglocked with a misclicked..Nilia. :dry: And of course I can't have one of my vamps Bite it to try and boot it off my scroll early because they can't bite pygmies! *headdesk*

I was looking around the AP not expecting to find anything good, and the first thing I see is a Golden Wyvern egg (one of my most wanted dragons). Of course I was too slow and didn't get it... But the pain doesn't end there. Literally 5 seconds later after refreshing the AP I see a Bronze Tinsel egg, which I ALSO miss. Tip for you guys: never go egg hunting while using laptop trackpad :(

Missed a CB silver. :(  I forgot how bad the feeling hurt.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Hunting for CB spirit wards because I need more males to make a lineage, and of course the relatively common dragon devaporates out of existence before I get the last one needed.

EDIT: Nvm just got one (like a friggin' dogwistle^!)

Edited by blockEdragon

Woke up to sick eggs. It's only Midnight here. I'm going to assume that if I had woken up in 7 hours from now as per usual, they'd all be dead. Kinda getting sick of having to hide eggs and my scroll JUST so view-bombers can stop being buttheads. TJ says it's harder to view-bomb, but I'm finding that hard to believe.

2 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Woke up to sick eggs. It's only Midnight here. I'm going to assume that if I had woken up in 7 hours from now as per usual, they'd all be dead. Kinda getting sick of having to hide eggs and my scroll JUST so view-bombers can stop being buttheads. TJ says it's harder to view-bomb, but I'm finding that hard to believe.

Yeah, some nolifer is out and about again. Had to hide my scroll as well.

Now, where do you guys even *see* all those shinies you are missing?!

Can't even find the z-coded Pillows I'm looking for ...

3 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Saaame here! I really dislike the way fogged things look on my scroll, I want to look and appreciate the growing sprited but nope. But anyway, no harm done, so try harder bombers! I'm on holiday, come at me, give me your best shot (you used just AoND this time, so you actually just helped me hatch some eggs I forgot to put in hatcheries). Viewbombers, you're nothing to me ^_^ 

I'm really feeling my internet downgrade tonight.  I want to catch gifts, but I'm not seeing much by the time the drops load and I'm missing what I do see.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:43 PM, blockEdragon said:

(P.S. last time I posted something like this here I got a super nice donation in order to finish the lineage, However this time I am egglocked for the moment so please don't waste your time, thanks anyway)

I say you're lucky to get one Spinel there. Because Scripts are hellishly common (and I wish the January mass breed was still listed in the log because it was the exact same picture -.-)

Anyway, I came here to complain about how my coastal Fire Gem x Copper Pair won't fork over the one friggen copper egg I need and it is super annoying. Just fire gems, fire gems, fire gems. It's been two months already. Hurry up!!

Edited by Yhme

AP hunting last night, I missed a 2nd gen tinsel, a 3rd gen tinsel, and a lovely silver. I really need to stop looking at lineages of things I miss...