Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I cannot trade the paper I have, and it and an egg I bred for someone who hasn't been on for days are taking up space :/

Got an egg in a trade and literally 5 minutes later it was sick (no I didn't put it on any sites). Uggghhh. Also, I'm egglocked and itching to go hunting!

I bred 367 eggs to the AP yesterday (basically everything from my "breed for AP" and Tidal groups), and they seem to have gone through without doing anything to the AP time.

I mean they must have had some effect, just not enough to be visible...

Missed adding two more CB Fire Gems to my collection due to egglock. And I clicked on the two and got the egglocked message each time...

Had something in hatcheries for two hours before I went to bed, and it didn't even crack, so had to leave it in while I went to sleep. Of course it's sick now, but well it was that or wait hours to hatch it. Hope it doesn't die (I even warded it beforehand, but well, much good that does).

Realizing that I wish the 1:15 ratio was upped, because there literally isn't enough unique viewers on at 2-4 am to hatch things in a timely manner.

On 1/26/2018 at 5:27 AM, deja said:

My bad luck is DC lags. I can't catch/see anything on 5-10 minute drops and hour drops are impossible. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm glad someone else mentioned this. I thought it was just my internet - I wasn't able to even witness hourly drops for at least a week.

My bad luck is in getting any Dinos. I've been unable to get a new one since 2011.

Trying to obtain a 3rd gen Silver shimmer x Mistletoe checker. I know they exist because I've seen them being traded, but the people trading them have thus far wanted super specific things I don't have. 

Saw a Silver and Gold in the same drop and of course I didn't catch any of them. :rolleyes:

You and you! I just need a single Blue Nebula from either of you! Why are you doing this to me? ;__;

I have bred 4 couples of Glded Bloodscale x Hooktalon for a checker lineage. Did not obtained a single Gilded Bloodscale egg, only Hooktalons. Stupid Hooktalons.

4 eggs in teleports.

1 is a gift via PM, since yesterday.

1 is a public free-for-all gift, since yesterday.

1 is a trade offer via PM (something they requested), since yesterday.

1 is an offer on someone else's trade.

So basically waiting on ~4 people to react. I don't like situations like this.

I can never make a checker out of female Kingcrownes and male Splits.  I think the bold contrast would have been pretty.

Breed a ton of celestials to golden wyverns..and one of the pairs refuses. I did get some GW eggs to ap drop so it wasn’t a total fail.

I was gonna make a silver shimmer x deep sea checker, but was so busy that I forgot to influence and now have 2 females on my hands,,,

sigh... better (luck?) next time!

I always seem to get egglocked whenever someone wants to gift me something. Curse you slow eggs!

No one seems to want a CB Nexus, I guess they really aren't that liked? I've got a whole list of commons I'll take for it, but no offers. If I don't get any bites by the time I get home from work it'll go in the departures thread (I kinda think I should keep it in that case, since I do need more Nexuses for my scroll-goal, but meh).