Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Having yet another freaking Zyumorph egg require ridiculous amounts of views before it will hatch and then, of course, it's sick. Seriously? Seriously? Everyone of mine has ended up in the same situation whether it gets sick while still an egg or then as soon as it goes hatchie. I only place them on AoND and keep a close watch (on any of my eggs/hatchies really after the view bombing incident(s) over the Holidays) and it takes way too many views to finally crack and move on to happy hatchiedom. Was this particular breed made that way or is it just a run of my bad luck?:blink:

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm missing EatW's scroll checking feature that showed you all of your CBs ...

..... Oh. Oh crap. I totally forgot that EATW was the site that had that! Well that sucks.

Not bad luck per se, but... I started a project sorting old dragons into two new groups, I've been at it for about two weeks now, starting at the end of my scroll and working to the front... I have 12 pages to my scroll (at 500 dragons per page), and I am only on page 9 at the moment. I have like 8 1/2 more pages to do. .... Why did I start this project again?

edit: @Misha Nope, it's the Zyus, not you. I have the same problem, and so do others. They seem to need way more views then regular dragons, and get sick easier.

Edited by Marie19R

2 hours ago, Misha said:

Having yet another freaking Zyumorph egg require ridiculous amounts of views before it will hatch and then, of course, it's sick. Seriously? Seriously? Everyone of mine has ended up in the same situation whether it gets sick while still an egg or then as soon as it goes hatchie. I only place them on AoND and keep a close watch (on any of my eggs/hatchies really after the view bombing incident(s) over the Holidays) and it takes way too many views to finally crack and move on to happy hatchiedom. Was this particular breed made that way or is it just a run of my bad luck?:blink:

What works well for me is having them on one view site and when they get close to 4 days, I fog them until they're at 3d12h or less, unfog them, put them on multiple sites and re-fog for several hours right after they hatch.  A bit of a hassle, and it takes longer to hatch, but I've never had a Zyu go sick with this method. 

Terrible Vampire luck for months. Most of the attempts were kills, maaaaybe there was one repulse at some point. x.x GG Vamps, sweaters of shame for you all.

How is it that my Golds are more likely to breed true (or at all) than my Thunders???

Out of over 13 breedings between my Magis and Waters, I only managed to produce ONE Shallow Water. That was a surprise; I thought the ratios were going to be way more generous than this.

3 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

How is it that my Golds are more likely to breed true (or at all) than my Thunders???

I've always had really bad luck breeding my Thunders. Golds do seem to be becoming a little more common the past 6 months or so, from what I've seen.

My bad luck: Have 4 more 'growing dragons' slots atm but locked with eggs. Haaaaate that!

Finally saw the forest Zyumorph that I needed to complete my Zyu collection, though it was already taken when I clicked it.

I want to be free to grab more eggs and hatchies but I've been fully locked for so long, haha!

If I'm locked, rare's start showing up... As soon as that ER egg hatches, the rares promptly disappear! 

Missed a Paper in the biomes because I was concentrating too hard on looking for a Xeno. Saw the description, my mind went 'not a Xeno' so ignored it, and then went 'wait what!' Ugh.

Snagged a good code.

Uncovered a Zyu while doing so (egglocked).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Wow, AP!  So sorry--I just went through a raft of silvers and gold and got a whole bunch of no interest, no egg, and common eggs! My worst streak in quite some time!  Maybe next week...

Being egglocked for days, and thus not being able to grab a Copper and Fire Gem in Volcano.

I did an awful thing - I zombie foddered what I thought was a childless CB only to find out that they were part of a huge checkered lineage. I ruined probably months of breeding. Sorry Anonymous breeder - If I find out who you are, I'll make it up to you ;a;

I swear i must be invisible sometimes, or I must have very bad luck trying to correspond with people when they suddenly have to disappear.

Edit- can breeding a metal when you wanted a common be considered bad luck? I'm still a bit floored.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

ALL the Firegems seem to be hiding from me, lately...

Need a Green, Purple and Blue Dino for scroll completion. Sees none in the Jungle.

I keep forgetting I need another Thalassa until I've clicked past them and they're gone.

Edit: and I kept getting distracted at the 5 min drops.

Edited by Gryphonic

Lunar Herald's new color time has begun and I can't have a Lunar Herald egg because "no egg is produced" despite I used fertility.

45 minutes ago, Miaplacidus said:

Lunar Herald's new color time has begun and I can't have a Lunar Herald egg because "no egg is produced" despite I used fertility.

Lunar Heralds are notoriously picky, rather like metals. Fertility doesn't guarantee anything.

It's always some scabrous saucepan late at night that likes to make a meal of eggs intended to be shared between as many people as possible.