Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Current bad luck: getting overexcited the rare times I see one of the new jungle eggs and misclicking by a mile, thus missing my chance. :I

Not only am I missing all the Zyumorphs in the biomes right now, I missed the first CB Gold i've seen all year after being distracted over missing a Zyumorph. sad.gif

Edited by lovecats99

My vampire killed an egg with the code gGoth. I was hoping to make it into a male vamp since a tea dragon doesn't fit the code too well, but...*sigh* My vamps have killed 3/4 eggs in the past 2 days. Why would that egg be any different?

Then I realized I forgot to influence my tinsel & it's going to gender wrong. URGH

Edited by braviary123

Accidentally caught an extra Sinii Krai because I thought it was a silver. There was a sapphire with the "beautiful blue" phrase in its description next to the Sinii, plus the mention of "glow" within the Sinii Krai egg's text, so my mind instead decided to register "beautiful glow" as the total description, making me frantically click away at what I thought was a silver. Oh well.

Edit: Tried biting. Egg is now dead, so I'm locked for another day now dry.gif

Edited by andromedae

Getting viewbombed... again! dry.gif And of course sick eggs and one egg was a present form a nice person. Go egg heal under the fog!

i got a new batch of eggs and added it to one hatchery, came back to see what they were up to and apparently four of them died from sickness. i managed to save two of them, a green and a monarch, but i was devastated to find out that my flamingo wyvern died. it was my first one and i had always wanted one. its weird because this never happened before, and i am suspecting its a veiwbomb attack but im keeping my hopes up. i guess im just going to have to breed my whites and stock up :0

At this last hour drop I was taken off guard by seeing a Zyumorph Egg and a Xenowyrm egg right next to eachother. It was my first time ever seeing a Xenowyrm in the cave so I hesitated like...hardcore and ended up missing them both. I'm fairly certain my facial expression was something like this. I have thoroughly amused myself >_>

Edited by Sea Pancake

The only zyumorph egg I have left to get is the coast. No one wants to trade it and I haven't ever seen it in the cave.

Summoning a GoN is such a paiiin, I got yet another fail today... Wondering if I will ever get one - not even aiming for all 3 at this point lol. And grabbing a second set of power eggs seems like a mission impossible xd.png

THREE (3) Zyumorph eggs on the five minute drop in Jungle and I couldn't get any! I've been trying to get one for the whole day but nope, no luck, seems like there is someone else wanting these eggs too. The fact that three dropped at the same time though is not bad luck at all!

Sad because I can't get the one last CB Jungle Zyumorph egg that I need to make it a female and have CB pairs. sad.gif

i got a new batch of eggs and added it to one hatchery, came back to see what they were up to and apparently four of them died from sickness. i managed to save two of them, a green and a monarch, but i was devastated to find out that my flamingo wyvern died. it was my first one and i had always wanted one. its weird because this never happened before, and i am suspecting its a veiwbomb attack but im keeping my hopes up. i guess im just going to have to breed my whites and stock up :0

The views in all hatcheries are currently high due to traffic from new release. If you inserted them into hatchery while they were still pretty young it is possible they died simply of too many UVs. It is best to wait until eggs hit 6 day mark, specially during release.

--

current bad luck: none of them buggers power rangers are turning into adults even after enough views and being ER. :/ They are such a stats hogger.

Got a "no interest" from my Sinomorph even though I used fertility! sad.gif Well, it's not terribly bad luck but... anticlimactic.

And I'm now at one refusal and three "no eggs" WITH fertility. Sigh. rolleyes.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

I missed clicking a CB gold at like 2:00 cave time last night. I was so tired I just stared in disbelief. >_<

I keep remembering just too late to click over to the biomes for the 5 minute drops. Not bad luck, I guess, but certainly bad timing!

Sheee!! After all this time of not even seeing a Zyu in the Coast, one FINALLY pops up in the far left slot - me? I'm over on the far right..... rolleyes.gif

These yellow Zyus are proving near impossible to grab :/

These yellow Zyus are proving near impossible to grab :/

Yep. sad.gif And they just had to be my favourite type of Zyumorph, plus the last I need to complete my collection of pairs.

While waiting for a zyumorph to appear in the jungle, I missed a gold. Clicked it as soon as I saw it, but, like with the zyus in that area, I missed it. Not having a good day today, guess.

I misclicked and got a random common egg.

I misclicked and got a random common egg.

Same. And then I bit it and it died. rolleyes.gif

I did it again...

I stare at the text of a new egg before I realise it's​ a Zyumorph and miss it 😌 we have too many egg description with shine in it