Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

So many awesome things in the trading threads and I don't have any of what people want for them. I almost want to see if I can find particularly special eggs in the AP because multiclutches, but that's unlikely ^u^;

Being egg-locked while so many awesome Halloween babies are popping up in the AP thread. Why can't we have a 10 egg limit during Holiday events?! Dx

I like to hunt for CB eggs during holiday events, and sure enough, I saw a CB Gold (which is only like a quarterly occurrence for me). I'm on my husband's computer and his mouse is set too sensitive, so I clicked just to the right of it before clicking on it, and of course I didn't get it.

I mean, I know the chances of actually getting it even if I see it are still miniscule, but I'm pretty sure it must be my husband's mouse's fault. *nodsnods*

Edited by sylviamaris

Oh my god Oh my godddddddd sad.gif

I just abandoned the wrong egg sad.gif

And it's probably too late to replace it. I immediately ran to the AP but obviously, I don't think you can catch the same egg unless somebody else picks it up and drops it back in. The new owner seems to have already incubated it so....it's gone forever sad.gif

It was a kind donation for a mate I really needed too.

Ugh this just ruined my night.

Farewell, 2G Marrow from Marrow x Silver ><

ETA: I have a replacement 2G Marrow now because you guys are all so, so amazing <3

Edited by Pryanka

darn the AP is terrible right now

not only is their another shadow-walker swarm but everything in that swarm and the few other breeds that make it though the crowd have been bred wrong,

whether its a 2g or up being bred with a CB holiday or a staircase with the wrong dragon as its other parent or if your lucky a 2g PB, which are useless out of season.

So far missed 4 gold 5 silver, and the number is still adding on..

currently own: 0/0 CB gold, 0/0 cb silver sleep.gif

Oh my god Oh my godddddddd sad.gif

I just abandoned the wrong egg sad.gif

I'm in the same boat. It was a trade, and the person who bred it obviously can't replace it. It was so pretty, as a mate for this. I couldn't find a forum account for the person who picked it up, and I even went so far as to pm the owners of its siblings to see if they'd be willing to trade, but I'm just sick about it.

Edited by sylviamaris

2 Gen Purebreds must be out this year... In fact, I actually have rarely seen any purebreds in my hunting. That is a mighty shame. I guess there will be no 2G Graves for me to find. The Breeding, Gifting! has no shows as well... are CB Blue Gemshards against mating with CB Cavern Lurkers?

Eh... Too tired. The last three months of the year tend to be really hard on my health... -__- c'est la vie and pumpkin pie.

I had two pairs of Desipis X Celestial that I was excited to breed and hoped to spread many offspring of. Figures these two were the only pairs that I got only one egg each from, and those I need to keep for myself. Typical. dry.gif

Edited by Ripan

so someone was offering a 2g prize for these two messy shadow walker eggs that were in the ap. someone else got them and killed both

I just realized that I need a desipis x gaia 2G desipis. And with how I have my scroll planned, I don't have the option to ask for someone to breed it, I need an egg hatching soon or a hatchling. I really hope a trade comes through... xd.png

(Though the reason why I need one is good luck. So I dunno. xd.png)

Edit - Ok, I take it back, someone offered just the eggie I needed. <3<3<3

Edited by EscapistLore

This God awful minesweeper game. I haven't even cleared one board.

If you post a screenie in the News or Minesweeper Help thread, people can help you solve them so you can win a game.

~

Waah, I'm locked. With three hatchlings I'm waiting to time out because I decided to try zombie hatchlings on a whim.

Went back and revised my descriptions for a personal lineage I wanted to make with storm dragons, and invested a lot of time into it, only before remembering the reason why I didn't continue it... the two dragons I had planned on starting it with refused to breed.

Time to go find a CB male storm dragon hatchling somewhere.

One of my 2nd gen bred Desipis dragons which I was breeding for part of a checkerboard misgendered. Meaning my project will be a whole year behind sad.gif

In the grand scheme of things there are far, far worse happenings but it was more than a tad annoying when I saw it. Ah, well - there's nothing I can do.

I always forget about the zombie fodder, as I did also this year, and I have to choose from my precious dragons tomorrow ;_; Most of them aren't even special in any way, but still feels bad :D

I've been trying to breed a Thunder from this dragon for ages. Yesterday I get a notification on my phone that she's ready to breed again. Without thinking about the time, I breed her. I get a Thunder. laugh.gif

Then I remember this morning that Halloween drops are coming tonight/tomorrow. My 7th egg slot is already held by a breeding that someone wanted to happen on the 31st. So off to the AP Thunder egg goes. sad.gif

I'm terrible at picking breeding pairs. So terrible in fact, that most of the time, I have to use a fertility. Which is why I have 10 Purple Dragons.

I love Marrows and Desipis, especially PB lines with them. I tired to look for some 2G or 3G PBs of them in AP - especialy 3G Desipis, I don't have one mate for next year breeding and I hoped I got lucky in AP. There's many shadow walkers, but I clicked on every Desipis and Marrow egg that appear in AP - I was too late to get these three (I removed they names for they owners safety - and congrats to people who got them wink.gif! ):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well, I can always dream of having one - but it's not that bad - I didn't saw that version of Aegis before so now I at least know it exist laugh.gif

But after them I found perfect 3G PB Desipis ready to hatch and I also missed it... It's not a good day to me.

^^ I was hunting for those alts from birdz, and they were gone in a flash - so much so that I'm almost tempted to call shenanigans...

^^ I was hunting for those alts from birdz, and they were gone in a flash - so much so that I'm almost tempted to call shenanigans...

They were gone really quickly - I didn't hunt for them, but they appeard only once in AP - someone had really fast connection to get them.

And I got one 3G PB Desipis egg from AP just now - but now I see that I have 14/21 hatchies and none of them would grow up tomorrow, so I need to freeze something if I want to keep it and catch 7 new Halloween eggs - it's hard to choose, I wanted to keep everything I got unsure.gif Maybe actually I got too lucky this year? rolleyes.gif

The game lag is my bad luck-so far I'm sure it's cost me several 2g spriter's alts I had been stalking...