Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Stare at a chicken egg's description for 5 seconds wondering of it IS THE chicken... after I refreshed 3 times and it was still there.. just about to click it, refreshed one more time and it was gone >_> first chicken I've seen so far QAQ

At least I know its description by heart now ..

Edit: make that 2 chicken eggs missed within an hr >_>

Edit 2: in the 2nd hr missed a CB silver + 2 cheese.. SRSLY? life is fabulous

Edited by cosmos393

Can't find anyone interested in a 3G tinsel. Bronze x Balloon, and I have the only 2G from this pairing. Can't even get some Kyanite pygmies for it. sad.gif

Also, where ARE the kyanite pygmies? I am ATTEMPTING to hoard these beauties, but I can't seem to find the cobalt sheen eggs! I need Kyanite pygmies! Come on cave, come on...I know you have some pygmies hanging out with the big eggs... xd.png

I've seen a few scattered in the cave, so they are still dropping. I'm surprised no one wants to trade for a 3G. blink.gif

~*~

Missed a Cheese and a Magma because I was locked with a Diamondwing. I love these new beauties, but I wish I had seen one of the other two first. sad.gif

1st CB Gold in the better part of a year, of course I don't catch it xd.png

Coming back to the board after a long absence and trying to figure it out.

been hatching monarch dragons in hope for females since they were released in hope to make a lineage with sapphires, as I immediately fell in love with how the lineage would look, but so far every single one has hatched male. >>

been hatching monarch dragons in hope for females since they were released in hope to make a lineage with sapphires, as I immediately fell in love with how the lineage would look, but so far every single one has hatched male. >>

You do know about pink dragons and that they can influence an egg to be the gender you want it to be?

Also, here are some threads that might help:

Hatchie didn't gender right? Trade them here, for swapping a hatchie for one of the opposite gender

Influence for Me, to have someone else influence and hatch your egg and send you the hatchie back

Good luck!

Edited by Ha-Ki

I'm not hatching dragons atm, but I always have this problem: My dragons seem to prefer gendering female. I wonder if they'll even out in the future.

Eeee. A celestial x common breeding no egged, so it will be at least another month before that lineage goes anywhere. Sigh.

I'm not hatching dragons atm, but I always have this problem: My dragons seem to prefer gendering female. I wonder if they'll even out in the future.

Check your scroll stats on eggdropsoup and figure out how off the 50/50 mark you are on your scroll (it tells you how many adult female and adult male dragons you have)

If it's really off, you may want to collect more of the female dragons you need first, whether they're bred or cb smile.gif

So whenever I remember I'll abandon all my current eggs then get a fresh set by clicking one slot in the Cave between refreshes.

This guarantees that I get the next 5 eggs in that slot no matter what, so I don't have to worry about anyone else nabbing a rare egg I see.

However... that does mean that I can get egglocked right before a rare egg shows up.

This has happened. Twice. In a row. Both were CB Magma Dragons, the exact dragon that I was trying to get to complete my CB trio.

The worst part is that with the second one, I guess no one realized it was a magma dragon, because it was there for like 2 minutes. I even had time to kill one of my eggs to see if that would give me a free space, but no dice.

I even tried to get my friend to pick it up for me, but of course, she was egglocked as well.

Edited by MataSchmata

I have totally no luck with dinos: i'm waiting for them for long time, i finally see an egg and...

My hands just not clicking on that stupid mouse. They just don't. I don't know why. sad.gif

And also.

Nobody answers on my PM's.

It's kinda sad and i don't know what i'm doing wrong: just offering stuff what person wanted and trying to be as polite as possible.

And there is no answer at the and.

Added trade offer to eatw and forgot to fog eggs I catched for exp first, somebody added my scroll to fan sites so they got too many views.

Thank you very much for "help", yeah.

I tried earthquake on eggs and bite those who unaffected rolleyes.gif

It's kinda sad and i don't know what i'm doing wrong: just offering stuff what person wanted and trying to be as polite as possible.

You're not doing anything wrong. It's sad to say, people are just rude.

My motto is: Appreciate the nice ones (and there are many) and forget the rude ones, they're not worth your time. wink.gif

Found a pretty 2g Nebula in the AP (I'm giving it away so I didn't link the lineage here), and it miscolored; since it's from the AP I can't really get a replacement. sad.gif

And also.

You're not doing anything wrong. It's happened to other users too. It's as littleironhorse said. There are plenty of awesome people here, so don't worry about the rest. ^^

ETA: My current bad luck is breeding eggs that are the exact opposite of what I need. Getting a copper instead of a frill, a Diamondwing instead of a Gemshard and then getting no egg from my Gemshard x Vine. I'd like to get these bred before Halloween starts, but I doubt that's going to happen now. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I have totally no luck with dinos: i'm waiting for them for long time, i finally see an egg and...

My hands just not clicking on that stupid mouse. They just don't. I don't know why.  sad.gif

And also.

I am also sad if other users don't take just a few seconds to write at least a short: "No, thank you!" For me that is rude behaviour and if i remember the name i will hesitate to set up a trade, but i am always willing to give a second change! Even a third! But i am so "impolite" and write a PM about how i feel about getting no answer at all if it happens twice, that i don't get an answer when i offer something and the person stated in the post or the signature to write a PM for offers on a trade! wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

So whenever I remember I'll abandon all my current eggs then get a fresh set by clicking one slot in the Cave between refreshes.

This guarantees that I get the next 5 eggs in that slot no matter what, so I don't have to worry about anyone else nabbing a rare egg I see.

However... that does mean that I can get egglocked right before a rare egg shows up.

This has happened. Twice. In a row. Both were CB Magma Dragons, the exact dragon that I was trying to get to complete my CB trio.

The worst part is that with the second one, I guess no one realized it was a magma dragon, because it was there for like 2 minutes. I even had time to kill one of my eggs to see if that would give me a free space, but no dice.

I even tried to get my friend to pick it up for me, but of course, she was egglocked as well.

I have actually gotten two people offering me CB Magma Dragons after I made this post. Of course I only took one, but man, the people on this site never cease to amaze me with their unending stream of generosity.

Been trying to breed my Golds and my only Blusang Lindwurm with my Dorkfaces and Thuweds and both are being very stubborn about producing eggs, and when they do produce, it's not even their breed, so I sometimes let them go on the AP for some other lucky individual to pick up a Dorkface or Thuwed. I like to spread the love when luck works against me, I guess. This has been going on since August though. It's frustrating.

I've also decided to try actively hunting again for Cheese and Thunder eggs, as well as Gold Prize and Shimmer eggs on and off for a few months, but I'm coming up with nothing. It always seems like when I want an egg, I get it when I'm not actually looking, but those just don't want to show up for me at all.

I might as well take a break from hunting for now and keep my scroll open for Halloween.

Edited by Andigirl92

My eggs are gaining views, but I can't find them on any of the self serve hatcheries. So I guess they must be on some registration based hatchery somewhere.

So childish... rolleyes.gif