Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I saw a couple today, so they still do exist.

I finally caught one smile.gif Guess I just haven't been in the cave at the right time.

I caught three Canopies in the AP last night, but had no freezes left to freeze them with. Got two freezes back today, hatched/froze two of them, but the other is just kind of sitting there. I don't want to let it hatch yet because I need s1 hatchlings, and I've had too many gender on me before I could freeze them.

I caught three Canopies in the AP last night, but had no freezes left to freeze them with. Got two freezes back today, hatched/froze two of them, but the other is just kind of sitting there. I don't want to let it hatch yet because I need s1 hatchlings, and I've had too many gender on me before I could freeze them.

Stun it so it won't get anymore views at least?

My bad luck: finally managed to breed a certain Gold, and the recipient seems to have gone inactive ...

One of the problems of dealing with newer dragons is this, which doesn't show the 4 that were allowed to die. I know it's not as long as some, but when the dragon you want is meant to be common.....

Edited by CharonDusk

I'm trying to breed pairs for Halloween--ones I want to continue the lineage of each year; however, everyone keeps refusing >_<

Bred 12 pairs of Water and Magi.

Got 9 Magis, 1 Water, 1 no interest and - finally with the very last couple! - 1 Goldfish!

(I didn't think Magis would be so prolific!)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Bred 2 3rd gen Gold checkers and forgot to use fertility on them, of course they refused their intended mates (Good thing is that I could breed another Gold from Summer checker, now just to find a 3rd gen female Vine from Gold checker again )

Auto AP'd. I hope whoever catches it likes it (the parents will be named soon). sad.gif

~Removed; for the protection of the new owner, please censor the code of eggs you don't own~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I refreshed over 4 hatchlings in the AP. Missed every one them.

Missed 2 xenowyrm eggs exactly from the biomes i want.

i had enough space, too. i'm too slow, i guess.

Traded for this hatchie when it was ungendered: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fKAHW

I didn't mind the wrong colour because I have pink Sweetlings anyway - they'd just all have a different colour starting with 3rd generation. But wrong gender? No chance sad.gif

I'm running multiple Nd experiments...just when I'm about to do so, my internet gets stuck and so my eggs die. They've been unsuccessful lately, so getting my chances of success diminished even more, it's terrible. I have some IOUs to complete involving these guys, so I hate to keep people waiting.

Misclicked a Frostbite as I sat down at the desk. Vampire bite killed it. dry.gif

I saw tons of (or... at least 3) Z-coded "leaf litter" eggs in the cave earlier today when I was searching for something else with only one egg slot.

Of course now that I have room, there are none. tongue.gif

(Edit: but I just found a Z Aeon instead! smile.gif )

(Edit2: And now I saw a Z "leaf" and missed it. Must have been a fellow Z hunter though, the other codes always seem to sit there forever. wink.gif )

(Edit3: ... And now I got one. biggrin.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

I'm trying to breed pairs for Halloween--ones I want to continue the lineage of each year; however, everyone keeps refusing >_<

^100% this. So far three Graves, One Decipis and One Shadow Walker. dry.gif

Also being forced to hide my scroll to protect them from others who want to add every growing thing I have to click sites.

Was testing to make sure my Grave and Aeon would get along for Halloween and they bred an egg with an awesome code which was immediately AP'd. Why do I only get awesome codes when they AP? sad.gif

ETA: I changed the names of the parents. Hopefully that helps.

Edited by Syiren