Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Saw a Gold (1st this year I think?) in the cave and missed it ...

*sigh* I offered on a VERY low time hatchi, pretty sure it'll die before the owner can do something about the trade... Oh well.

So I just tried breeding smth common for a trade (4 pairs, all I had to try for that), and all of them refused each other blink.gif New pairs are usually a bit more cooperative by me xd.png

Want to accept a trade offer for a dragon I want but the person who made a offer does not have enough space for me to accept sleep.gif Its just sitting their teasing me

And I just missed a CB Pyralspite from the Coast because I got the description mixed up with a Sunstone Dragon >-<'

Edited by maylin

I just saw my first cb silver... and missed it. Then later, I caught a leetle tree. Then I realized my sister didn't log out of her account on dragon cave. I caught the leetle tree on my sister's account. *sigh*

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Also am trying my luck catching cb pinks, because so many of my dragons have misgendered. BUT SO MANY FLAMINGOS. Just wondering, do flamingos normally dominate? I've gotten a few pinks, but many more flamingos. I try to catch at the 5 minute drop...and I've had a bit of success. Not much...and I'm now egglocked.

Also am trying my luck catching cb pinks, because so many of my dragons have misgendered. BUT SO MANY FLAMINGOS. Just wondering, do flamingos normally dominate? I've gotten a few pinks, but many more flamingos. I try to catch at the 5 minute drop...and I've had a bit of success. Not much...and I'm now egglocked.

You can only get Flamingos from the Coast or Jungle, if you catch Pinks from other biomes you'll be safe! wink.gif

forgot to remove the marker name from a deadline dragon...again!

and killed four xenowyrms and still no zombie wyrm!

I can only ever hatch male DC Drakes and Female Pink dragons! Aughhhh!

Tried this thread? https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165874

Also, use your Pink females to influence Drake eggs before they hatch wink.gif

edit: I just saw an Aeon - first since release? and missed it sad.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Where are the Astrapis. I have every other xenowyrm.

Also some of my dragons just don't want to have eggs. Tried breeding two pairs and neither did. One of them would be him and her..

You can only get Flamingos from the Coast or Jungle, if you catch Pinks from other biomes you'll be safe! wink.gif

Oooh. I never knew that. Wow, that makes my life so much easier. Thank you!

Saw two CB Golds in just few hours and I'm egg locked.

OH DEAR. I usually try to keep at least one slot free, and almost the first time I'm egg locked they pop up.

Maybe I just shouldn't browse the caves when I'm egg locked....it only makes me feel bad.

Edited by mbrocius

OH DEAR. I usually try to keep at least one slot free, and almost the first time I'm egg locked they pop up.

Maybe I just shouldn't browse the caves when I'm egg locked....it only makes me feel bad.

Yeah, cave-hunting while locked is bad for your health! rolleyes.gif (Although I still do it - sometimes I see a code I JUST GOTTA HAVE.)

this happened to me before.. not sure if I would rather see the "overburden" message or get that "someone took it already" line, both just make me equally sad

Saw a CB Gold (I have no CB Golds) was so shocked I did not react for like 10 seconds...

Was only 2 other people there....did not get it of course because of my dumb self freezing in shock T_T

Most of the time My group of 3G Prizes are very generous and give me shiny babies. But when I want to donate them to raffles they want to be stingy. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO GIVE! dry.gif