Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Saw a gold and looked twice, haven't seen one in so long a time I had to read what it said. Of course, I didn't get it.

Saw two golds over the Halloween event, one in jungle, one in desert, of course missed both, as well, tongue.gif

Woke up to find my 2nd gen Gold/Witchlight hatchie died of sickness. That has never happened to me before and it didn't revive. dry.gif

Sorry to hear that sad.gif

Woke up to find my 2nd gen Gold/Witchlight hatchie died of sickness. That has never happened to me before and it didn't revive. dry.gif

i can breed you a replacement for it im sorry that happened to you

i can breed you a replacement for it im sorry that happened to you

I had just pm'd him to ask about the genders to see if I could replace it. Man, I love the people here. xd.png

If it was male gold I wont be able to help, but female I could if I wait til my golds are off cooldown. xd.png

I had just pm'd him to ask about the genders to see if I could replace it. Man, I love the people here. xd.png

If it was male gold I wont be able to help, but female I could if I wait til my golds are off cooldown. xd.png

same my female is on cooldown too. i had actually just bred her to a witchlight a couple days ago and gave away the gold egg to someone else. and yeah the hatchie that died was from a female gold

my bad luck is being hatchielocked when the halloween hatchie wall was going on so i couldnt grab any and none of the extreme er eggs behind them. such perfect neglected conditions that i couldnt take advantage of because of these dumb hatchie limits

i'll send you a gold egg once the breeding cooldown on my female wears off and you can make a nice gold x witchlight checker

I attempted two neglected dragon experiments a while ago. What luck that The Allure of Neglected Dragons was acting up. Of course, my experiments failed. sad.gif

I've had four refusals in fifteen breeding attempts with untried pairs. That equates to around one in four new pairings (from a small data sample) resulting in refusal. ._.

I keep missing CB Alamandines by seconds. Who can possibly click THAT fast? I have a fast connection. blink.gif

I missed a hatchling on the AP and made the mistake of looking at its lineage afterwards, hoping to find something boring or messy that I would have re-abandoned anyway...

It would have been the perfect unrelated mate for something I can breed next Halloween.

(Tragedy! Now I'll have to actually do something to get that mate! tongue.gif )

The fact that I can never breed this perfectly named and coded thing. (And even if I could, the offspring would be messy.)

Searching for Forest z-coded Drakes (Ochre, Spotted, Glory). Finally the cave displays 3 Drakes at once: zero z-codes. dry.gif

Got seriously view bombed

after posting my opinion.

Are you sure your dragons didn't just get more views because the holiday rush has calmed down and there are less dragons in fansites, so we're going back to getting more views?

~

So overwhelmed with my thesis, I'm not regularly picking up eggs. I have so little hatchies compared to usual. :<

Can't seem to find a single Astrapi after coming across several xenowyrms from other biomes.

Can't find any metal in cave... Where did all these metal owners get them? Wish there are rules or patterns to follow

I have a rare trade that I have been waiting on all day, my offer was on their auto accept list but they have not been online all day and it grows up soon.

I wanted to breed a request but I had no available purple dragons to apply fertility on the pair. But due to my eagerness, I bred the pair anyway. Lo and behold, the dragons refused each other. I absolutely dislike having refusals on my scroll. sad.gif It is especially frustrating since one dragon is a caveborn holiday dragon and the other is a caveborn common whose progeny I have begun expanding already as I intended.

Note to Self: Never breed a pair of dragons for the first time without applying fertility first. sleep.gif