Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Can't find the lineages I want on the AP (2 Female Caligene with bronze Lunar, 2 Female Lurker with Diamondwing, 1 Male Pumpkin from Kyanite, 1 Female Pumpkin from Kyanite *wink, wink, nudge, nudge dear Valkemare gods*)

Welp, ran out of influences

The only 2G SW I got gendered wrong. Precog told me the only 2G Marrow I could continue will gender wrong... now I've got a bunch of male witchlights and 3 females... rip me.

Welp, ran out of influences

The only 2G SW I got gendered wrong. Precog told me the only 2G Marrow I could continue will gender wrong... now I've got a bunch of male witchlights and 3 females... rip me.

Have you tried the Influence for Me thread? If you put up a request for help, I'm sure you'll get it!

I've only managed to collect 3 Witchlights in total this year. sad.gif

I'm no good at catching CB Metals or anything so I can't trade for any so I guess I should just give up trying and hope I find can my favourite pairings next year.

I missed a Magma egg because I thought it was Ember... This few month hiatus has really gotten on my description memory, this happens way too often!

All my 2G PB Alt Black attempts since September have failed but my 3G PB Alt Undine attempt has succeeded today, so I got that goin’ for me, which is nice...

...The Alt Undine was bred specifically for freezing and it turns out that my next freeze will still be available in 4 days. D:

All my 2G PB Alt Black attempts since September have failed but my 3G PB Alt Undine attempt has succeeded today, so I got that goin’ for me, which is nice...

...The Alt Undine was bred specifically for freezing and it turns out that my next freeze will still be available in 4 days. D:

Stun? I can stun for you if you like, since it seems to carry through teleports. Could do that just before it hits the 4d mark.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Been trying to breed a 2g PB gold (as a mate for my other 2g PB gold)

this is probably my 5th failure?

both have fertility on them and both always breed (no egg though)

Oh well, ill just have to keep trying...

Ugh the halloween hatchlings I was so pleased to get because it would mean I have a frozen one of each halloween grew up without me realizing. >:(

in a day unsure.gif

Well nope, if it's within 1 day i'd be crying lol

but considering that I sat in front of the laptop for almost 3 hrs and still missed the only silver that spawned (again!) just makes me sad

plus I already missed 4 golds for not clicking fast enough (unbelievable).. It seems like these cb metals don't like me at all

Despite seeing all these metals in cave, I still have yet to catch one myself..

Edited by cosmos393

From the many many pretty Halloween lines I bred (all of which multi-clutched properly to the AP) only 2 made it to the Great Lineages from the AP thread sad.gif

From the many many pretty Halloween lines I bred (all of which multi-clutched properly to the AP) only 2 made it to the Great Lineages from the AP thread sad.gif

That's one more than me! rolleyes.gif

Didn't realize I was scroll locked with hatchlings, and bred a pretty egg that got sent to AP.

I know I can always breed another one, and I guess I could consider this just a test breeding, but ... Iwanteditsobad.

Stun? I can stun for you if you like, since it seems to carry through teleports. Could do that just before it hits the 4d mark.

Thank you for the advice and for offering! happy.gif At the moment, I fogged the hatchling and I would certainly stun it if it still genders while under the fog. O.o I am hoping that everything would go according to plan until a freeze becomes available again!

Been trying to breed a 2g PB gold (as a mate for my other 2g PB gold)

this is probably my 5th failure?

both have fertility on them and both always breed (no egg though)

Oh well, ill just have to keep trying...

You are not alone in this! But I have been warned that this is the really case for those, so my expectations for getting an egg has been very low from the beginning. tongue.gif

Saw a gold and looked twice, haven't seen one in so long a time I had to read what it said. Of course, I didn't get it.

Edited by bigbite100

From the 10 no-time-to-influence Halloween eggs I got, 5 gendered correctly and 5 did not, so that's exactly as was to be expected. But I would have preferred something else to misgender instead of this one, because it would have been just what I needed to breed a mate for this...

From the 10 no-time-to-influence Halloween eggs I got, 5 gendered correctly and 5 did not, so that's exactly as was to be expected. But I would have preferred something else to misgender instead of this one, because it would have been just what I needed to breed a mate for this...

Slightly better than mine, only 3 gendered correctly out of 11, and of course the one that I needed most also misgendered. dry.gif

Edited by littleironhorse