Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

you think breeding trios against metals like coppers, silvers, golds, tinsels and shimmers would give you at least one magma, or ice or thunder egg

nope

all of them have given me no egg except for one tinsel egg. why

you think breeding trios against metals like coppers, silvers, golds, tinsels and shimmers would give you at least one magma, or ice or thunder egg

nope

all of them have given me no egg except for one tinsel egg. why

Do you have Holiday dragons? Like Valentines, Holidays or Halloweens? If the pair does not refuse each other out of the Holiday seasons for the Holiday breed you will only get the other breed if you get an egg at all.

Proofs:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/ht0Ef His Mint children

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yZmvN He was bred out of the Holiday breeding season now substitute Moonstones with Magmas and you will finally get your Magmas.^^

https://dragcave.net/progeny/SICuT A for eternity enraged Aegis from last year the first breeding season for Aegis will follow later this year.

Good luck!

I am sure that i once saw at least a Gold Dragon egg in the biomes but i never ever saw an Almandine Pyralspite egg in the Alpine since release of the Pyralspites. mad.gif

OMGGGGG I just saw my 2nd ever CB Gold this last drop and missed it because I stared at it for a second not believing it was real before I clicked. Damkldfsjidjskafjklsdj ksdfljksomad

I just need to cry about this somewhere for a while.

Edited by Pryanka

OMGGGGG I just saw my 2nd ever CB Gold this last drop and missed it because I stared at it for a second not believing it was real before I clicked. Damkldfsjidjskafjklsdj ksdfljksomad

I just need to cry about this somewhere for a while.

Forest? Same here sad.gif

But at least we are sure they exist biggrin.gif

Forest? Same here sad.gif

But at least we are sure they exist biggrin.gif

Yeahhh that's the one. We can cry together sad.gif

But yeah, they do exist lol, it's just sad that it's the same few people who always manage to get them all the time. I want their internet connection yo

Do you have Holiday dragons? Like Valentines, Holidays or Halloweens? If the pair does not refuse each other out of the Holiday seasons for the Holiday breed you will only get the other breed if you get an egg at all.

Proofs:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/ht0Ef His Mint children

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yZmvN He was bred out of the Holiday breeding season now substitute Moonstones with Magmas and you will finally get your Magmas.^^

https://dragcave.net/progeny/SICuT A for eternity enraged Aegis from last year the first breeding season for Aegis will follow later this year.

Good luck!

I am sure that i once saw at least a Gold Dragon egg in the biomes but i never ever saw an Almandine Pyralspite egg in the Alpine since release of the Pyralspites. mad.gif

sadly no i dont have any holiday dragons but with halloween so close im gonna be filled to the brim with them!

Missing 3 Silver dragons and not even being close to getting one. Double checking to make sure I read it right instead of clicking. mad.gif

Internet is being so slow, it takes foreverever for the breeding page to load all the dragon images. Or it just gets stuck halfway.

Also, I'm trying to put my lineage projects on hold so I don't egg/hatchling lock myself before Halloween , but it is so hard.

3rd day camping, 2nd gold missed

edit:

missed 2 silver (I don't understand how I could stare @ "this egg gives off a beautiful glow" and still hit refresh... *punches myself)

tried to make neglected dragons, unfogged 5 min before death, but all hatched normally O.O I wonder how it works

so far I've missed 3 golds and 4 silvers..I wish the cave can refresh faster instead of giving me that 1-2 second delays between every single reload

Edited by cosmos393

Any other time, it wouldn't be bad luck at all, but I really should stop cave hunting - I don't want to be locked for the start of the Halloween breeding, but I just caught another all-number coderolleyes.gif

The same happened to me the other day with a nearly all numbered code. Against my first judgement I decided to keep it.

The same happened to me the other day with a nearly all numbered code. Against my first judgement I decided to keep it.

Aww, cute! I caught a "Vegas" code earlier, now I really can't decide if I want to keep that or not, given it won't hatch until the 26th. :s

Aww, cute! I caught a "Vegas" code earlier, now I really can't decide if I want to keep that or not, given it won't hatch until the 26th. :s

imo, I'd wait and see what lineages drop when the Halloween breeding starts and decide whether to keep or toss by what you get.

imo, I'd wait and see what lineages drop when the Halloween breeding starts and decide whether to keep or toss by what you get.

Yeah.... I do have other things I could drop first. smile.gif

Was looking through the biomes earlier, saw a thunder present for multiple refreshes. I abandoned a red egg I had in order to grab it, but it was gone already! Ah well

I used up all my freeze slots without thinking. So now I will have to have like 1 day hatchies so they last long enough to be frozen. AND I can't find 2nd gen PBs of any of them, which I really need.

So now I will have to have like 1 day hatchies so they last long enough to be frozen.

Got Bolts for stunning?

UUUUGH my chances of getting the zombie I want are down to two tries, maybe not even that. The three dragons I need to kill keep dodging and now I've only got two attempts before I run out and then halloween is over. Why don't we have a murder BSA >:( My chances are already super low.

1) Not enough egg slots sad.gif I really want to hunt some more, but can't because I already have a bunch I want and -

2) Waiting to hear back from someone about an IOU I'm holding for them. Sent the PM yesterday and no reply (forgot to put tracking on it, so no idea if they got it or not), and even though I know they might already be egg-locked, a reply to let me know would've been nice :/ So down a slot until they respond.