Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Catching any Xenowyrms has been an interesting endeavor. Oh, not because someone grabs them, I just never seem to see any at all! Oh well, patience is a virtue haha

I haven't seen any, either. D: And I can usually catch them pretty well. :<

This shimmer just doesn't want to breed a prize baby:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/cTaph

Which is really weird, because when I bred the 2g, I got three prizes in a row (and what I really needed was a kin). Now they won't make anything BUT neotropicals.

This shimmer just doesn't want to breed a prize baby:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/cTaph

Which is really weird, because when I bred the 2g, I got three prizes in a row (and what I really needed was a kin). Now they won't make anything BUT neotropicals.

That's a painful-looking progeny list, alright!

Mine is that I was trying to get a Leetle Tree for months - after I saw my bf catching one.

I saw one today - the first time after witnessing my bf's catch - but I was egglocked (though I thought I have 6/7 eggs) and after I abandoned one I saw that sb else grabbed the Leetle Tree even though there were just 6 people in the biome and Leetles are limited to just 1 per person sleep.gif I can't believe they go so quickly despite that limit...

and I saw this: my bf wasn't egglocked but hatchi locked and he bred a 3g Tinsel (hoping for a trade)... to AP.

I'm not even mentioning:

*my PB Gold couple don't breed for months despite the every-week Fertility-empowered breeding. It's the most pathetic short progeny I have...

* wrong colours being bred to a few of Striped couples I still need frozens of and no Alt Blacks from my alt Black pair

- because it's not a current bad luck but an ongoing bad luck.

I have not seen any Spessartines lately ???

Also, I missed the exact time I grabbed an egg from the cave...I needed to know the time, ugh.

I can't seem to catch any of the Aeon eggs. I got two when they were

first released, but then RL happened, and they died on me. :c

Nearly all of the dragons I wanted to zombify avoided my attack. And the ones that didn't, disintegrated. tongue.gif

I haven't even seen a CB gold or silver for almost a year now, figures a silver appeared just precisely the one moment my clicking hand was busy with something else.

The slew of cusses that followed would have had me permabanned three times over if I posted them. sleep.gif

Latest attempt at founding a checker with Xenos and Frills: now up to 21 eggs, not a single xeno among them.

Edit: forgot to post this earlier, but I was delighted to find a low-time cb SGW in the AP, because I need a few for an upcoming project. Even the code was neat.

But then it misgendered. sad.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

During the last holiday mass breed I picked up a checker Arsani lineage that I needed and tossed it back because I didn't think it was a checker combo I had. sad.gif I've been looking but have yet to find another.

Just impulse clicked a blue-banded while hunting for Glacus Drakes.

How did that happen? Glaucus are Coast only, while Blue-Bandeds are Alpine only. Mixed up biomes?

Just saw a CB Gold for the first time ever in my entire life; of course I'm stuck on my awfully slow computer when this happens.

Caught a CB Aeon in the Forest, glossed over it for a few seconds, hit back and refreshed and saw a CB Silver, of course I missed it because I spent too long unnecessarily admiring this Aeon which wasn't even that amazing a catch - oh well, I guess I'll learn for next time?

Non of my Falconiform x Aeons are producing a single Falconiform egg! You would think by now they would produce one sad.gif

I offered today on this amazing trade for this amazing, really unique egg. My offer was unfortunately declined, that's bad luck, sure, but worse is the fact, that for some time I was sure I would be able to get it smile.gif And now I am sad, even though I know and understand, that this is a part of this game.

which egg was it? it must have been amazing

hoping my freezes come back in time to freeze my cb copper hatchie but its most likely not goint to happen

Tried breeding guardian x mistletoe for breeding thread, both mistletoe refused guardians as mate back to back. blink.gif

Where are all the Sunsongs? I've been in the jungle constantly for at least five hours today without seeing a single one blink.gif

Where are all the Sunsongs? I've been in the jungle constantly for at least five hours today without seeing a single one blink.gif

I saw a couple today, so they still do exist.