Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Not one single zombie this round. sleep.gif Though this guy revived completely, first time that has every happened on my scroll. Gotta give him a proper name and possibly a description after such a feat.

Killed the wrong lunar >_> was going to select a CB but somehow clicked on one with nice lineage ... QAQ

Same as everyone else; zombies all failed :|

Forgot that today was the last day for breeding, so I'm breeding all my Halloween dragons. Issue is I wanted to keep some of the offspring. Hopefully some kind people will pick them up and send one to me after the mess that is the new Halloween Dragon <3

I spent hours this afternoon tracking some eggs through the AP, but I had stuff to do as well. Of course, the moment I stepped away to melt some chocolate for my Halloween marshmallow krispie cakes, the lil beggars showed up and got caught by other people. FML. rolleyes.gif

I forgot to get myself a couple of Desipis from Antareans.

Used earthquake three times in a row and all of my seven eggs were unaffected. sad.gif So lucky me not a single egg died but no effect at all is bad luck.

Just tried trading with a few different people, only to realize that all of the eggs I was offering came from their dragons. I was fine with it once, but three people have gotten PM'a from me that make me look like an idiot :[

Gahhhhhh!!!!! After a whole day of searching for a word code, I missed the perfect one!

Congrats to the person who got the purple fruit (not putting the name or code here for security) wink.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

I'm all out of Pinks! Shame, my little dragon babies will be gendering at random.

I'm all out of Pinks! Shame, my little dragon babies will be gendering at random.

Don't worry! There's always a ton of people looking for genderswaps of a new release if things don't go your way. smile.gif Just make sure you give them enough views to gender early enough to trade them if necessary.

Edited by Tecca

Ive been unwell all day and totally forgot about Halloween, so I missed the eggs dropping sad.gif

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

Apparently mis-influenced two of my gosh dern lurkers, so now they're useless wastes of space. If they weren't westerns, I'd kill 'em for zombie fodder. They're already adults, so not much else to do with them.

Dang it. There goes my motivation to do any dang holiday lines. fffffff I was so excited about these, two.

Useless.

EDIT: Apparently I suck even more than mis-influencing. I didn't even influence them??? That just doesn't sound like me at all. I've double checked that everything was at least influenced, even if I didn't double check what it was influenced as. How in the world did I miss influencing four dragons I was excited to breed lineages of???

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Only caught 4 of the new Halloweens, 2 of which are going towards a 2nd Gen Prize. Better go catch some CB Silvers to trade for more Halloweens! rolleyes.gif

I was stalking this one awesome egg since yesterday, I missed it. Stupid dinner tongue.gif Well, I am sure that this baby is in good hands now, I shouldn't be greedy or jealous.

The VERY FIRST new Halloween pair I tried, an anagallis-caligene checker I've wanted to do for a year, refused each other. My enthusiasm for the season was already pretty low, and that just saps whatever was left.

The VERY FIRST new Halloween pair I tried, an anagallis-caligene checker I've wanted to do for a year, refused each other. My enthusiasm for the season was already pretty low, and that just saps whatever was left.

Did you use Fertility before trying your new pair?

My bad luck: I had a trading mishap: those were supposed to be *male* GoNs in base: https://dragcave.net/lineage/z6gpw

AAAAARGH. I'm all out of Pinks! I'm so mad! This hasn't ever happened before. >w<

Then again I don't do lineages much, but I didn't get to influence my new Halloweens (and a few I picked up from the AP). Guess it's good gender trading exists, that doesn't help with my lineaged eggs though >w<