Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Yup.

user posted image

Oh no that expression

Now I'm just gonna be stuck headcanoning Spirit Wards as being neurotic and desperate to prevent even the slightest evil thing from upsetting them. GoN have mercy on the random twig that bumps the dragon's nose, for that shall be taken as an insult aimed at even their tenth great-grandparents.

Right? See? It all makes sense now. The two whose summer vacation was RUINED because a horrible little spirit caused them to forget the ice chest and forced them to drink warm juice went on to have 24 children to fight it. Spirit wards' wills are so strong that they affect the breed of offspring in mixed pairings.

HALLOWEEN! This is exciting.

user posted image

There's a lot of, ahem, egg production going on, and I have to wonder with this virus spreading if the healthy one in the relationship needs some convincing before coming into close contact with a partner with sluggish-cold-goop-disease.

user posted image

The next day I checked the waterhorse, she was still healthy! Amazing. Apparently, Mister Sick was not "nearby" enough to infect her... For something called a contagion, I guess it's not really that contagious! biggrin.gif Or she's immune.

user posted image

How do you account for and plan to deal with this recent round of newly discovered zombies? Some are quite smol.

How do you account for and plan to deal with this recent round of newly discovered zombies? Some are quite smol.

In the most irresponsible way, of course.

user posted image

The next day I checked the waterhorse, she was still healthy! Amazing. Apparently, Mister Sick was not "nearby" enough to infect her... For something called a contagion, I guess it's not really that contagious! biggrin.gif Or she's immune.

user posted image

Ashy must have had a rough night based on those scratches. LOLOL

Ashy must have had a rough night based on those scratches. LOLOL

Have you seen the talons on graves? Brutal! But she's doing all right.

This is pure gold. Just saying.

Oh, you!

Edited by dirtytabs

Oh man, the Lunar Herald seems pretty confident itvwon't hurt them. And the Royal Blue is being smart here! And the... pygmy? zombie going hiss hiss at the Royal Blue... *snigger*

I know I'm late, but in the spirit of this Halloween snd its event, can you draw a Shiny Umbreon affected by the green goo?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Ahh I have to make a request I'm sorry these are too goooood

Could you please do a Paper dragon infected by the green goo? And since paper disintegrates in water or any liquid...well

Can't wait to see it!

So much love for Tabs art, and I can't wait to see some pygmy zombies! Time to stab stab some in the future.... All I can see now is cuteness and love despite their tiny screams and growls of fury

Edited by natayah

Oh man, the Lunar Herald seems pretty confident itvwon't hurt them.

No, in my opinion it's more than that - it just doesn't occur to him that something bad might happen to him.

I know I'm late, but in the spirit of this Halloween snd its event, can you draw a Shiny Umbreon affected by the green goo?

Could you please do a Paper dragon infected by the green goo? And since paper disintegrates in water or any liquid...well

Can't wait to see it!

Oh absolutely.

Now... should I stick these two at the end of the line or make an exception for event-related requests?

No, in my opinion it's more than that - it just doesn't occur to him that something bad might happen to him.

The lunar herald is like us players. We're in no danger from undead pixel creatures. Trying to turn every pygmy dead thing in sight is a terrible idea. biggrin.gif And the royal blue... well, she's NO FUN.

Edited by dirtytabs

Now... should I stick these two at the end of the line or make an exception for event-related requests?.

For mine, either is acceptable. Whatever best suits you!

Now... should I stick these two at the end of the line or make an exception for event-related requests?

Whatever works better for ya.

(I'd love to see it jump, but you are the artist, you have final say, snd uou probably have other stuff to do.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Okay, I'll do you two's next. cool.gif Last time I didn't let an event-related request jump, I completed it about 6 months after it was requested, long after it was relevant. I MAKE THE DECISIONS HERE!

Edited by dirtytabs

Very pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~

Tabs, can I change my request? I'd like to see a lagmonster enjoying halloween. (and I don't mind at all if you draw it for next halloween instead of this one!)

I want a pet lagmonster. biggrin.gif

Oh my god that poor Paper.

I'd love to make a request involving a mad scientist dragon creating illegal zombies but I suspect you have enough work on your plate :'D