Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Oh, Tabs I am asking for a permission to print this piece of art and colour it And maybe hang it above my bed smile.gif

And I have a request. I'd love to see a dragon in a teacup. Maybe sort of Dita Von Tease'esque pose in an enormous martini glass? But in a teacup. (a Black Tea?)

Much love, as always,

Eve biggrin.gif

It took me a while to find it's head. With so many limbs I wonder how it would fly/walk/hunt.

It would be totally helpless, but it won't be preyed upon because all of the potential predators will be too freaked out.

Oh, Tabs I am asking for a permission to print this piece of art and colour it And maybe hang it above my bed smile.gif

And I have a request. I'd love to see a dragon in a teacup. Maybe sort of Dita Von Tease'esque pose in an enormous martini glass? But in a teacup. (a Black Tea?)

Much love, as always,

Eve biggrin.gif

Go ahead! It has all the bold lines of a coloring book already. smile.gif

Oh! It's that familiar knee-up, lying-in-the-glass pose. Added.

WOAH. That is.... Woah. So. Many. Features! My eyes are going wonky trying to figure it all out. That is *awesome* Tabs!

Hello Tabs! I've been stalking this thread for weeks ever since I discovered it and finally decided to show myself. laugh.gif I adore your sense of humour and the way you draw the dragons! I am specially a fan of the bishounen Red a few pages ago (reg. the raffle winning)

I have a request for you if you ever decide to do it:

Ever since aria got released I never saw a new pink out of them. When I got this http://dragcave.net/lineage/66GGh I immediately thought it was comical situation. All my male golds are fussy, high maintenance bishounens who think they're the prettiest of all. So when Shodaime sees this unknown baby pop out he probably goes like "how DARE she cheat on ME, "THE" mighty beautiful prince?!"*totally self absorbed* whereas the mommy is like "hmm.. pretty sure the first egg looked different, did someone steal and swap my baby?!?!"*totally ignores the tantrums gold is throwing*

I immediately thought of you because your style would totally do this comic justice! xd.png

Thank you for your amazing art that keeps us all entertained and keep up the good work.

Could someone point out the pillow part of it? I can't find it.

The fifth... er, sixth leg has hairy knees. smile.gif

WOAH. That is.... Woah. So. Many. Features! My eyes are going wonky trying to figure it all out. That is *awesome* Tabs!

Wahaha. This picture will keep viewers busy for a while... so I can procrastinate on the rest of the requests list.

Hello Tabs! I've been stalking this thread for weeks ever since I discovered it and finally decided to show myself.  laugh.gif I adore your sense of humour and the way you draw the dragons! I am specially a fan of the bishounen Red a few pages ago (reg. the raffle winning)

I have a request for you if you ever decide to do it:

Ever since aria got released I never saw a new pink out of them. When I got this http://dragcave.net/lineage/66GGh I immediately thought it was comical situation. All my male golds are fussy, high maintenance bishounens who think they're the prettiest of all. So when Shodaime sees this unknown baby pop out he probably goes like "how DARE she cheat on ME, "THE" mighty beautiful prince?!"*totally self absorbed* whereas the mommy is like "hmm.. pretty sure the first egg looked different, did someone steal and swap my baby?!?!"*totally ignores the tantrums gold is throwing*

I immediately thought of you because your style would totally do this comic justice!  xd.png

Thank you for your amazing art that keeps us all entertained and keep up the good work.

Thanks, and hello ex-lurker. biggrin.gif

Ooh, I gotcha. This is much like hybrids when parents don't realize they can produce hybrids. It must've started out with Goldie showing concern over this egg and Sozza saying, "Honey, it looks like a normal egg to me, just a little paler. You are very smart and perceptive and handsome, so you must know that there are size and pattern variations in eggs. Remember the green blobs on the neighbors' kids? Just like those. Honey. Please. You're embarrassing us."

Haha yes, it could be like that. xd.png Poor golds, for all the attention they seek they're usually not taken seriously by their mates. Might also be because I usually do not have any "monogamous" pairs on my scroll, most dragons are open to some .. side frolicking if ya know what I mean..

This will be fun.

We'll call it Vie-crif-hax-ah-drac-nish-pert-zic-duh-swic-ma-mig-skoz-cap-tig-wif-pi-blug-ao-tes-erd-bict-gee-bas-dig-fed-nug-mew-mwam-ers-fid-gab-cig-scum-bift-bed-mug-wonts-snerlt-digs-kerk-disp-sasp-bram-siv-bok-bagged-gis-nots-us-wub! Mishmash Dragon for short.

Respect earned. *clap clap*

Now, I shall return to my quiet stalking of the thread.

Haha yes, it could be like that. xd.png Poor golds, for all the attention they seek they're usually not taken seriously by their mates. Might also be because I usually do not have any "monogamous" pairs on my scroll, most dragons are open to some .. side frolicking if ya know what I mean..

Heh heh. Most of my CB dragons have had children with many partners. biggrin.gif The few mentions of mating seasons suggest "side frolicking" is a normal thing for dragons. Perhaps I'll ask about that in the AMA.

Could I request an autumn and a new leaf litter hatchlings playing in piles of fallen leaves, or trying to catch leaves falling to the ground?

Added!

Speaking of the new release, before TJ's grow up, I want to put in my guesses for what the two breeds may be called. My favourite DC new release-related game.

Devoted dragon, diamond dragon, diamond-studded dragon, diamond-something dragon, desirous dragon?

Mocha dragon, moist dragon, mold dragon, monarch dragon, monstrous dragon, moon-something dragon?

Respect earned. *clap clap*

Now, I shall return to my quiet stalking of the thread.

Imagine putting THAT on our scrolls. Enjoy lurking. tongue.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Oh my god Tabs, this art is amazing and so hilarious and cute and fun at the same time! I didn't quite binge this entire thread in 2 days, but I've skimmed it and some of these requests are GOLD tongue.gif

Speaking of gold, how good are you at drawing Gold dragons?

Like...say a gold female mating flight with 2-3 bronze dragons from Dragon Cave (Your choice of Hellfire, Sunsong, and Bronze Tinsel, an Autumn...you get the point).

I'm reviving the Dragonriders of Pern lineage project soon and want something cute as the main banner for the thread - so something with a transparent bg if I can be a tiny bit picky.

Such a subtle request ikr

Oh my god Tabs, this art is amazing and so hilarious and cute and fun at the same time! I didn't quite binge this entire thread in 2 days, but I've skimmed it and some of these requests are GOLD tongue.gif

Speaking of gold, how good are you at drawing Gold dragons?

Like...say a gold female mating flight with 2-3 bronze dragons from Dragon Cave (Your choice of Hellfire, Sunsong, and Bronze Tinsel, an Autumn...you get the point).

I'm reviving the Dragonriders of Pern lineage project soon and want something cute as the main banner for the thread - so something with a transparent bg if I can be a tiny bit picky.

Such a subtle request ikr

Well well, thank you. biggrin.gif

Oh, you are so subtle :> You mean one gold with a handful of... brownish dragons?

Well well, thank you. biggrin.gif

Oh, you are so subtle :> You mean one gold with a handful of... brownish dragons?

PSHHHH only mighty bronze ones laugh.gif

(sooo...brownish ones, yes)

I've got a request if you are willing, could you draw The Lovely Lace Stealer rolling around in her treasures and her embarrassed Mate trying to talk her in to returning her lovelies or at least not steal anymore

user posted image

Before any of you mention the largeness of some of the articles... they used to belong to old Queen Vicky's Valkemarian doppelgänger.

Omg Lacey looks so *happy*! And I love the people, they add a different dimension to this one, especially the one covering the kid's eyes!

I had to consider how a bunch of humans might react to such a sight. (Some curiosity but surprisingly apathetic)

user posted image

Thank you. No, I am not. Any more. I do this stuff for fun... and maybe egg bribes. cool.gif

Okay, so Tabs... Are you a Whovian? I may or may not have a request, depending on the answer. ^-^

Is it possible to do... all of them?

user posted image

kittyrules2003, thank you and I gotcha. smile.gif

I just got an idea.

This should be called The Cluster.

*shot*

I was wondering, can you do a little pigmy for me in a little pile of orange things? (It can be one or two items, or simply being tangled in Orange string?)

If not, a little cutie pygmy Dragon with big eyes (like those toys with the puppy dog eyes?)

I would like to have him in my signature or as my avatar (I've been looking for a new one and the one I have is temporary) please!?

Okay, so Tabs... Are you a Whovian?  I may or may not have a request, depending on the answer. ^-^

I am not. I know a few very basic concepts of the programme, but I wouldn't be able to take a request that asks for anything more in-depth than a TARDIS or a man in a suit. smile.gif

I just got an idea.

This should be called The Cluster.

*shot*

And I feel equally bad for it.

I was wondering, can you do a little pigmy for me in a little pile of orange things? (It can be one or two items, or simply being tangled in Orange string?)

If not, a little cutie pygmy Dragon with big eyes (like those toys with the puppy dog eyes?)

I would like to have him in my signature or as my avatar (I've been looking for a new one and the one I have is temporary) please!?

Sure! Um... uh, I've added you to the queue.

Ooh, I have a request! Whenever you get around to it is fine.

Tabs, can you draw why Spirit Wards are so common?

user posted image

Something something evil something!