Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

user posted image

Solstices. They're either exasperated or insulting you.

DISCLAIMER:

Dragons cannot tell puns because they have no language. Unless they learn one.

Edited by dirtytabs

Those darned Solstices. No wonder I don't have any on my scroll yet. They're real jerks!

It's been a real treat viewing what I've missed in this thread since my hiatus. Your art style remains awesome as ever. xd.png

Yeah! They really know how to get in your head!

Thank you. biggrin.gif

Would you say the way a Rainbow Solstice vs a Blue Solstice might Diss or Pun in different ways? Like one might be more "cold" or "make you more blue" or one might be more "colorful" in the wording? Or have a "rainbow of vomit" ready to drop on your head?

I'm just wondering....

A blue solstice is just "cooler", a real ice person! Those more colorful solstices will diss you, but they themselves have a rather rosy view of the world.

Edit: Last summer (2015), we had a few candidates (i.e. prospective employees), and I was invited as one of the interviewers. There was one candidate who was asked the classic, "Where do you see yourself in five years"? and she pointed to her glasses and said something like, "I don't know. I don't have 20/20 vision", and I didn't get it then but I do now. Because 2020. That was probably an overused joke in 2015 but I've never heard of it and now I GET IT. She was hired and is in HR so I can probably tell her I get her joke now.

Edited by dirtytabs

I happened to mention in chat how I always tend to misspell vampire as campire. We agreed that that was probably a camp for vampire dragons - campfires, singing, toasted marshmallows, and the like. Then, I pointed out the obvious problem with vampire dragons and toasted marshmallows.

So, my request (on behalf of the rest of Descripdoom) is a vampire dragon - either at vampire camp or not - with marshmallows stuck to his/her fangs.

Edited by Mathcat

^That reminds me of the scene in "Hotel Transylvania 2" where Dracula takes his grandson to a summer camp for little vampires. lol

It's probably just me, but that Sols-diss looks ready to drop a sick beat. cool.gif (Tentative title: Solst-Ice Ice Baby) She just needs a sideways cap and some shades, maybe some bling? Also that is an A+ calendar joke, too bad it can never be used again...

Edited by Denwayasha

Hi Tabs, I found your thread yesterday, read half of it, and finished reading the other half tonight. Your art is amazing, and I love it, and your puns, so much! New dedicated stalker here. I think my favorite is probably the Soulpeace baby with its parents, it's just so adorable. x3 Keep up the good work!

I happened to mention in chat how I always tend to misspell vampire as campire. We agreed that that was probably a camp for vampire dragons - campfires, singing, toasted marshmallows, and the like. Then, I pointed out the obvious problem with vampire dragons and toasted marshmallows.

So, my request (on behalf of the rest of Descripdoom) is a vampire dragon - either at vampire camp or not - with marshmallows stuck to his/her fangs.

Oh, my. For sure! When I first read "campire" though, I assumed camp vampires... Hm...

^That reminds me of the scene in "Hotel Transylvania 2" where Dracula takes his grandson to a summer camp for little vampires. lol

It's probably just me, but that Sols-diss looks ready to drop a sick beat. cool.gif (Tentative title: Solst-Ice Ice Baby) She just needs a sideways cap and some shades, maybe some bling? Also that is an A+ calendar joke, too bad it can never be used again...

"Solst-Ice" is the very reason I have a holiday checker in the works! I will be sure to name my latest solstice from the line "Solst-Ice Ice Baby"! biggrin.gif

Hi Tabs, I found your thread yesterday, read half of it, and finished reading the other half tonight.  Your art is amazing, and I love it, and your puns, so much!  New dedicated stalker here.  I think my favorite is probably the Soulpeace baby with its parents, it's just so adorable. x3  Keep up the good work!

Well, thank you! Perhaps I should leave a note somewhere saying bingeing 40+ pages of thread isn't healthy. Thank you, thank you. biggrin.gif

Well, thank you! Perhaps I should leave a note somewhere saying bingeing 40+ pages of thread isn't healthy. Thank you, thank you. biggrin.gif

Oh yes, there totally weren't any warnings on reading the entire thing in one sitting anywhere! xd.png I did pay attention though... I only read 25 pages per sitting.

You do things other than dragons, right? If you don't mind me requesting, I'd like an avatar of smol bean Peridot here.

user posted image

Will do. I love that gif, and I love Peridot forever.

aaAahhh, thEse are all sO gooD!

Tabs, can you make something with a Golden Wyvern and Aeon Wyvern? They're my two favourite dragons as of now biggrin.gif

Also if you could make an Aeon Wyvern profile pic I would be rlly happy-

Your art is amazing! Could you combine as many dragons as you can into one? tongue.gif

Is it possible to do... all of them?

user posted image

kittyrules2003, thank you and I gotcha. smile.gif

Oh my... does that really include all of them?

Some traits are shared, but I did try to cover every dragon. It would be a muddy brown dragon, of course.

Thanks! I hope I don't get another busy-picture request any time soon. tongue.gif

user posted image

...how many wings and tails does that thing have? What is it even called?

Vampcanredflamhookaeoncrimspeckavaheartduohowmagigravswatkingalbwrapglospotyelbrigreshalminstripswafaldaybolglasapbandeeptwosto - finantcopnebhohellsunstripehellhorpyrembradtarxencassdesserawhipflaremagaegitancandarneogemundmiswaterhorguaicecoatsublusgeowater seacalpygtinyulegwyvwintpilharpapbrimpumplungolanaochturelesnoimpribteiblacheoliterfevdinmagealmwyrmskysoublecelmoonfroblunmornillin solnhiroylumtrikythumysgonwinridgilcavhorsdorsonpurspirisarisetpinbrurosarsvalmutsweteabalcarmargradlumspitnocshimultwalksilwhitipsto chidrakleegonmy?

That's what I get if I take the unique letters from the names of all the dragons. For a shorter form:

Vcrfhacsahdracnhhsshpertxcdswcmahmgskawdscptygwphppblgaotesirdbbctggybcdgfdngmwmuamrsssswsfdgbbcigscmbftbbdmgwntssnrlttdgskrhcdspssaspbramsvbbcbgdgsntsusswb.

I will respect you if you can pronounce either of those... "words". This picture is so great, it deserves a name, however long it might be.

Several minutes took to looking for its face.

I can found at least 7 dragon's feature that I know xd.png

It has two, so you got two for your seven minutes. biggrin.gif

That's what I get if I take the unique letters from the names of all the dragons. For a shorter form:

Vcrfhacsahdracnhhsshpertxcdswcmahmgskawdscptygwphppblgaotesirdbbctggybcdgfdngmwmuamrssss-wsfdgbbcigscmbftbbdmgwntssnrlttdgskrhcdspssaspbramsvbbcbgdgsntsusswb.

I will respect you if you can pronounce either of those... "words". This picture is so great, it deserves a name, however long it might be.

This will be fun.

We'll call it Vie-crif-hax-ah-drac-nish-pert-zic-duh-swic-ma-mig-skoz-cap-tig-wif-pi-blug-ao-tes-erd-bict-gee-bas-dig-fed-nug-mew-mwam-ers-fid-gab-cig-scum-bift-bed-mug-wonts-snerlt-digs-kerk-disp-sasp-bram-siv-bok-bagged-gis-nots-us-wub! Mishmash Dragon for short.

Edited by dirtytabs

user posted image

kittyrules2003, thank you and I gotcha. smile.gif

It took me a while to find it's head. With so many limbs I wonder how it would fly/walk/hunt.