Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Since technically vampire dragons are a Halloween dragon, maybe if you aren't too busy tabs, would you mind doing the request I made earlier? Maybe the funny vampire dragon comic could involve the slime and/or a hungry vampire dragon?

Tabs, can I change my request? I'd like to see a lagmonster enjoying halloween. (and I don't mind at all if you draw it for next halloween instead of this one!)

I want a pet lagmonster. biggrin.gif

Gotcha. With the speed at which I'm drawing these requests, this one might be completed a year from now, incidentally.

Oh my god that poor Paper.

I'd love to make a request involving a mad scientist dragon creating illegal zombies but I suspect you have enough work on your plate :'D

I will add this to the list anyway. biggrin.gif

@ Dusky, sh, JAK: It's incredible that this contagion affects so many things. I swear I've seen the goo on the tombstone of a dragon that died more than a week ago. I guess anything that could potentially live is a target.

Since technically vampire dragons are a Halloween dragon, maybe if you aren't too busy tabs, would you mind doing the request I made earlier? Maybe the funny vampire dragon comic could involve the slime and/or a hungry vampire dragon?

Sure. I actually have a doodle already, smile.gif but I won't get to finish this by the end of DC Halloween.

@ Dusky, sh, JAK: It's incredible that this contagion affects so many things. I swear I've seen the goo on the tombstone of a dragon that died more than a week ago. I guess anything that could potentially live is a target.

Heh, there's goo on my zombie and on a fodder tombstone of mine.

This is making me think of putting on the DCF a story about the Pokémon universe dealing with the contagion. (Blame Palkia for bringing it from Valkemare.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Sure. I actually have a doodle already, smile.gif but I won't get to finish this by the end of DC Halloween.

Thanks for letting me know Tabs. smile.gif I'll keep an eye out for it.

Happy Halloween!

user posted image

user posted image

As an Umbreon, I love this!

~

If I can change my request, I still want to see the Aeon Wyvern and Golden Wyvern, but could you make a shiny Umbreon avatar instead? ^w^

Umbreon is amazing.

Edited by kittyrules2003

Yup.

user posted image

user posted image

Trying not to laugh out loud in a public library X'D

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed those scratches O_O *snicker*

As an Umbreon, I love this!

~

If I can change my request, I still want to see the Aeon Wyvern and Golden Wyvern, but could you make a shiny Umbreon avatar instead? ^w^

Umbreon is amazing.

A shiny one, no less. smile.gif

Sure! I'll tack that on...

Trying not to laugh out loud in a public library X'D

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed those scratches O_O *snicker*

Better than trying not to laugh at work/school! (Psst everyone, don't play DC at work/school, you're supposed to be busy)

(Psst everyone, don't play DC at work/school, you're supposed to be busy)

Shh with your logic! I'm trying to get my dragons to finish writing my thesis for me. (It's not going well.)

user posted image

Eugh, poor thing looks soaked. That's not going to be easy to clean up!

That's it.

I need a request.

If you would, please draw a Golden WyvernMaybe Clya? ^-^, Witchlight and a Desipis having a "manipulate-off" and a distressed Copper watching (or maybe being manipulated?)

Thank you, I'm always lurking in the background, wonderful art as always! :3

Edited by Clya

Vampire!... "comic"

user posted image

I thought of drawing a heckler throwing slime, but that's a terrible thing to do.

@Clya: Got it. Racking my brain for ideas... hmm.

Edited by dirtytabs

We're loading up Odeen with Witchlights. I think she's up to 50 something. That's a lot of green glowy blinking eyes. How might that look?

Shh with your logic! I'm trying to get my dragons to finish writing my thesis for me. (It's not going well.)

Eugh, poor thing looks soaked. That's not going to be easy to clean up!

I think I know why.

user posted image

We're loading up Odeen with Witchlights. I think she's up to 50 something. That's a lot of green glowy blinking eyes. How might that look?

Crowded.

user posted image

I should not find this as funny as I do. The look on the cat's face is priceless.

"What have I unleashed upon the world?"

Like...say a gold female mating flight with 2-3 bronze dragons from Dragon Cave (Your choice of Hellfire, Sunsong, and Bronze Tinsel, an Autumn...you get the point).

I'm reviving the Dragonriders of Pern lineage project soon and want something cute as the main banner for the thread - so something with a transparent bg if I can be a tiny bit picky.

Such a subtle request ikr

Quuuuuuuuuuuuueue-jumping!

user posted image

I said, "Hey, Pryanka, the lettering is up to you."

Edited by dirtytabs

"What have I unleashed upon the world?"

Quuuuuuuuuuuuueue-jumping!

user posted image

I said, "Hey, Pryanka, the lettering is up to you."

I am in love with this. Only the fanciest of high teas for my golden queens wub.gif

Thank you sooo much again ^.^

xd.png I love how the stand up Vamp "holds" the "microphone". What kind of mana is powering it? Air? No wait.. that'd only work if dragon communication produced actual sound waves rather than telepathy so.. Neutral mana?

tbh I'm surprised that you didn't go all out and give the Queen Gold a fancy tea party hat. lol But why does the Cassare look so suspicious of his tea??

But why does the Cassare look so suspicious of his tea??

thank you, thought I was the only one seeing that

xd.png I love how the stand up Vamp "holds" the "microphone". What kind of mana is powering it? Air? No wait.. that'd only work if dragon communication produced actual sound waves rather than telepathy so.. Neutral mana?

tbh I'm surprised that you didn't go all out and give the Queen Gold a fancy tea party hat. lol But why does the Cassare look so suspicious of his tea??

What is telepathy anyway? Brainwaves? Could brain matter broadcasting to someone else's brain matter count as air? In regards to telepathy being magical, I believe TJ applied the common principle of Didn't-Think-This-Through when it comes to nullifiers like cassares.

Ah, yes. You and InugamiZERO ask the important questions. He is disappointed because goldy brewed Nilgiri tea, when he highly prefers the assorted black teas from the Fujian province. ...or, you know, the Valkemarian analogue to those.

XD

This explains a whole lot, actually.

<3

Kingcrownes will find ways to set you back. They like to inconvenience individuals personally. I've just made that up, but now it is true.