Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

I'm flattered! I checked out your thread too, but I have no requests to make ^^

Nope none

Dug up a rolled up canvas in a drawer from a few years ago and I totally forgot why I had sketched a snake emerging from a sewage waste pipe.

4F860940-03F3-4747-A015-BE5F0C83859E.thumb.jpeg.ca77067f8d3e6d8729dd63b20c55195d.jpeg

Binge read through the thread once. Then I went back through it again just to look at the pictures again.

Thanks for the new avi, and all the laughs. I need them.

Edited by Dinala1641882

On 1/2/2021 at 1:16 AM, Dirtytabs said:

VkvBP0z.png

This is the best thing I've ever seen OMG. You just made my entire day hahaha!!! 😍

and the mistlet comic killed me 😭😂

Oh I found the origin!

I went searching for the phrase "Oh my GoN" because I remembered this was a thing when I was on forum a long time ago (2017 and early 2018, I think, pretty sure it's before I went on the two year break) and because I just found https://dragcave.net/view/ohG0n in AP. Great art you have here, super funny too! I must've read the thread at some point to know the phrase but I completely don't remember anything XD 

I'm so proud of that joke. XD And that's a great AP find!

Tabs edifies

9R4uggB.png

KoMWFJI.png

On 2/6/2022 at 2:42 PM, Dirtytabs said:

I'm so proud of that joke. XD And that's a great AP find!

Tabs edifies

9R4uggB.png

KoMWFJI.png

RIP Tan Dragon in the back left...

I recently went through some of the thread earlier pages trying to find my original request that became my avatar and signature.

I forgot how funny you are!

Also, this year's April fools seems to channel your spirit for some reason...

On 9/7/2015 at 10:00 PM, AroaraAngelwolf said:

Oh my, seems like all of deadlus's statues in New York city would love to do that to them birds!

noooooooooo not my brothers and sisters *agonized screeching*

*waves hi* I certainly enjoyed April Fool's! Googly eyes are essential items (I keep packets in my home and car), and I feel the movie Everything Everywhere All at Once proved that!

A small one, my ToT submission this year. First turn-in was kind of close to deadline, so I didn't have time to make the necessary changes, oops.

SRUXvdE.png

You LIIIIIIIIVE!

I hope you are doing well.

That treat is cool.

Took like four sittings to do, but I read the whole thread. Does that count as a binge? Excellent funnies, no wonder this thread is eternal X3

Thank you!

I'm alive! Just not doing a lot of drawings for your entertainment and edification lately. I have a months-old doodle, and I can't /rememberfigure out what inspired me. It is so rough I had to label that left hand XD

DC-egg2.png.a4016fab027a9faf4074d14874c0789f.png

Rejected ToT treat this year - understandable, looks like a shrunk version of the original. I'll take it to mean I'm a very good copier!

I had some Fancy Transparency Thingies on it

DC2023ToTtransparent2.png.3f3266f915d2714a7943ef9525017d3b.png

Iced black tea with milk order

blackteaandmilk.png.6c0b2cbcdcbfcd11a8f7817ee7ada3a1.png

Edited by Dirtytabs

I mean, why do you need to think so hard, the whole pot of hot water fit into the [smaller] teapot so that not even full glass of milk should fit into that cup of black tea

Why can't we just give the customer the entire teapot with milk and ice in?

I figured it out - the ice goes in after the milk. It's (tea + milk) with ice not (tea + ice) with milk...

I'm actually more upset that you can't give a customer water in a juice cup; I mean, it's just a glass cup, why does it have to be in a mug?